Started on: 05-25-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: RandomTask on 05-26-2006 08:49 AM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2006 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Sky News just aired a cctv clip, showing an incredible act of totally unjustified violence. It shows three youths walking along a pavement in the UK. Two university students were standing talking to each other. One of the three youths walked up to one of the students, and violently punched him in the face.He then hit the other student. The first student fell to his knees, with a broken jaw. A second youth pulls out a knife, and stabbed the injured student four times, inflicting fatal wounds. They the drove off in a car, leaving the two students where they lay. WHY ARE THESE VILE VILE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO STAY ALIVE??? WHY WHY WHY????? I wish I could find the video link. It is totally unbelievable.
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
The worst thing? 9 out of 10 times, the people that do this type of stuff say the main reason why they did it was because 'they were BORED"
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Some scumbag lawyer will get them off. They'll say something like they had bad chilhoods so that gave them all the reason in the world to take someone's life.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2006 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
They were caught and taken to court. The one who did the stabbing was 16, and his identity could not be released for legal reasons...WHAT LEGAL REASONS? To protect this scum whilst in prison?? Who protected that innocent young man, minding his own business, and dying for it???What is wrong with an eye for an eye?? Would bring some balance back to this judicial system, which just sucks, to use one of America's favourite adjectives. I want eye for an eye.
Nick
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

The worst thing? 9 out of 10 times, the people that do this type of stuff say the main reason why they did it was because 'they were BORED"

Bored my ***, get a damn job and be a productive member of society instead of a waste of life. If they find those three, they should be drawn and quartered, old school British style.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I say, as punishment for the guys who did it, stab them and let them almost bleed out. Then put them back together, let 'em heal, then do it about six more times. Make it good and violent too. I'm sure some would say that it's inhumane to do something like that. Maybe, but what about the kid that they did that to? That's probably what he went through. Maybe less crime would be commited if , when caught, the crime that you committed was enacted upon you as punishment. Rotting in a jail cell for twenty-five years just doesn't seem to be a deterent anymore.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

I say, as punishment for the guys who did it, stab them and let them almost bleed out. Then put them back together, let 'em heal, then do it about six more times. Make it good and violent too. I'm sure some would say that it's inhumane to do something like that. Maybe, but what about the kid that they did that to? That's probably what he went through. Maybe less crime would be commited if , when caught, the crime that you committed was enacted upon you as punishment. Rotting in a jail cell for twenty-five years just doesn't seem to be a deterent anymore.

They should be sent to prison for LIFE. I hate this really. Paying for them to live, eat, sleep, etc. They have no regard for any human life obviously their own life too so I think killing them is too easy for them. I don't care about what is inhumane or not, they should be suffered beyond imagination, and keep doing this when they reach age 100.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
They won't get life in prison, they are considered corrigible because of their young age, so they will only spend a couple of years in jail. They also will probably give them a new identity when the leave jail to give a fresh start. Remember the two boys who kidnapped a younger boy from a mall, torutred him to death, and left his body on the train tracks so it would be cut in half? The courts over there are a lot more liberal than the US ones and criminals have more rights over there.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-25-2006).]

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
You really have to look at all the angles and sides in every criminal care. In this care, they knew it was wrong, they aren't mentally challenged, they are criminals period. They killed someone 1st degree and deserve to have their entire life taken away forever. Life is all about the choice you make. You kill someone, you deserve the same.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
The courts over there are a lot more liberal than the US ones and criminals have more rights over there.

I think our countries judicial system is too lax, I just get fuzzy at the part of hard criminals having rights....
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... good thing that British citizen's live in a society where they don't need the right to defend themselves.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Public executions. Yup. Bring 'em back and put them on prime time. And none of that lethal injection crap, let's break out the noose or fire up 'ol sparky.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
If it's like the courts are here, they'll get a few years and then be set free and their records wiped clean so they can start an adult life of crime. Becasue they just walked up to them and starting attacking them, more than likely, they'll treat it as second degree murder. For first degree, I believe they have to prove that there was more planning involved on the criminal's part. But actually, in this case, second degree makes it more insane because there appears to be no motive. No hatred between the boys, nothing. So the fact that this appears to be a random act of murderous violence makes it all the worse.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

whadeduck

8907 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by Formula88:

Public executions. Yup. Bring 'em back and put them on prime time. And none of that lethal injection crap, let's break out the noose or fire up 'ol sparky.

I believe SC still uses ol' sparky. Never understood why, when lethal injection was administered, they had to make sure the needles were sterile. Were they afraid that the condemned might die of infection?

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
I don't care what happened to criminals when they were kids,or if they are challanged for that matter. If you kill someone with a weapon, or beat them to death. You should spend life in prison, after the family of the victim gets 10 minutes in a closed room with no cameras.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Any people think that all the violence only happens in Iraq and because of Bush.

There was an interesting statitic that I heard. It had to do with murder rates per 100,000 people. And believe it or not, places like Detroit, D.C., Philly, Pre-Katrinia New Orleans had a higher murder rate than Baghdad with all of the bombings there.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2006 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1222889,00.html
Only a photo, can't find the video.
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
http://www.heaven666.org/videos/kid-shot-to-death-in-restaurant-699.php

ads around video may not be safe for work.

We had the same thing around here nick. its retarded, savage.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock