Started on: 05-21-2006 10:41 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: fierogtowner on 05-27-2006 09:35 PM
dezie36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post
http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/

They interviewed this guy on my local news tonight... they showed him welding using this technology and somehow when the 240 degree flam hit brass, steel, or any other metal it reached its melting temp... and when he used it to burn gas the gas burnt as you’d expect and water was left over.

HOW FING COOL THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Might need one when the comet hits in approx. 4 days maybe the end of May.
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
That video is full of it. The waterline was connected to the air cleaner lid bolt.. oO
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
HHO 2 parts hydrogen 1 part oxygen... basicly a hydrogen generator, if its what i saw too...
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
It's not, they were pouring "negitively charged" water, it was in liquid form, dirctly into the carb. No atomization, or gasious hydrogen and oxygen mixture.

And they "put a few drop of water in a baloon, i think it was alcohol by the looks of the flame, touched it with a battery charger "to charge the water" held a ligher to it and the "water" burned.......*cough* BS *cough*
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dezie36:

http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/

They interviewed this guy on my local news tonight... they showed him welding using this technology and somehow when the 240 degree flam hit brass, steel, or any other metal it reached its melting temp... and when he used it to burn gas the gas burnt as you’d expect and water was left over.

HOW FING COOL THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!!

Sounds like a guy playing with a torch and telling stories. Its impossible for a 240* flame to melt a metal with a melting point of 1800*+ Its just one of those annoying laws of physics. Either the flame was hotter or the sample metals had been tampered with. And gasoline normaly releases water when its burnt, CO2 and H2O are the natural byproducts of an ICE. Heck I dont know for sure, but Id bet a cigarette lighter is hotter than 240*...
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
The guys pouring water in a carb are doing the same thing mechanics have done for ages, it just turns to steam and decarbons the engine... until you pour in to much at a time and hydraulic a cylinder and bend the rods.

Amazing how he was running the car off water gas feeding directly to the air cleaner stud... not a port leading into the engine.

The balloon burning 'water' sure looked like an alcohol fire to me. Negatively charged water my arse.

You can break water down into hydrogen and oxygen at home with battery chargers or welders, just happens to take a bunch of energy to do it... That electricity needed to make the 'free' water into 'free' energy costs a LOT of money.

Also strange how everyone playing with water and other scams like this use old carberated engines
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Like "scott-wa" said,, its been done for years. In 1973 somebody had a kit for burning water in your engine. It was nothing more than a plastic 1 gallon bottle with a needle valve on top and a length of hose.

Connect the hose to a vaccum port and adjust the needle valve. No rocket science involved. If available today it would probably work with fuel injection.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
I should mention that many of the hydrogen fuel cell experiments real companies are doing right now are using solar energy to convert water into hydrogen for fueling stations. That way they aren't expending fossil energy like coal fired powerplants to create the electricity to create another fuel. They can collect the water created as the waste product from hydrogen fueled vehicles and turn it back into hydrogen. That overcomes the issue of wasting clean drinking water which is in short supply to use as a fuel... the other massive downfall of using water as a fuel. Can you imagine what would happen if a significant portion of the population turned to clean water as a fuel source? It would suddenly be worth more than gasoline.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
It's incredible! The Aquygen inventor demonstrates his machine here:

http://www.leftinsmoke.com/index.php?params=media/298/Using-Water-as-Fuel/

more here...

http://hytechapps.com/presentation/linked%20files/Hydro%20Tech/user%20added/FinalHTA05.mov (big file)

http://rexresearch.com/klein/klein1.htm - patent application

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I'm convinced. How much and where?
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
^^^
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtowner:

Ok. I'm convinced. How much and where?

heh... my friend is making them.... i'll see what i can do if there would be enough people interested, he's about done with his newest one..
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

heh... my friend is making them.... i'll see what i can do if there would be enough people interested, he's about done with his newest one..

Can I have the blue prints? How much though?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock