Started on: 05-21-2006 09:13 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: TK on 05-24-2006 12:29 AM
wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Check this out. They gave an artist LSD and had him draw the same image several times.

http://www.zipped.org/misc/stuff.php?vln=5

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post
After 2 hours and 45 minutes on acid the best looking work comes out.
I like to do Saliva before I come up with ideas for photos, its legal and I get some ideas that are at times so incredible that I cant even do them justice after the effects wear off.
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Saliva? It's legal, what are the effects?
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtowner:

Saliva? It's legal, what are the effects?

Very legal... for now... till the man takes that away too
Its a mild hallucinogen, I use it to lucid dream too.
Though Im sure I didnt spell it right... You can do a search in the O/T we had a thread about it some time in 05.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Whose spit is it you use?
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Salvia, as in sage

not saliva, as in hok-tuey.
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Thanks I might buy some Saliva if it's legal here, and I'm a drug free kind of person maybe the occassional cigs but other than that nothing else.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
It's already illegal in 3 states.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060520/NEWS03/60520003/1007/rss03

btw, this legal plant is like... gold. check ebay. Who would've thunk growing *legal* plants could be so profitable! I wanna be a farmer!
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

Thanks I might buy some Saliva if it's legal here, and I'm a drug free kind of person maybe the occassional cigs but other than that nothing else.

It is legal... but no mistake it is a drug.
You can smoke it like a cig or pot, and that method works good for a mild high, but if you want to hallucinate id suggest the liquid extract, you mix it with water and hold it under your tongue. It lasts about 30 - 45 min.
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post

If you are a drug free person because of legality issues, then Salvia is the WRONG gateway drug for you. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. It's wayyyyy too intense for a novice, and I'm sure you don't have any druggy friends that you can trust to co-pilot you. Or maybe I just did it really well, because I wound up giving the stuff I had away. I didn't like it.

Just keep saying no.

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
I got drug friends. They are good people, act normal but just like the feeling of the other side if you will. I will see if they heard of it before.
PFF
System Bot
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
Well that's important. If you are going to mess with hallucinates, have people there who are going to actually watch you and not get too into their own high that they let you freak out, but not be on you so hard that you start getting paranoid. Anyway, weird discussion for me to be having with you on a Fiero board. Check out erowid.com for more info about all "that kind of stuff".
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:
It's wayyyyy too intense for a novice,

Pipe? The liquid extract seems to be broken... <shrug>

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:

If you are a drug free person because of legality issues, then Salvia is the WRONG gateway drug for you. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. It's wayyyyy too intense for a novice, and I'm sure you don't have any druggy friends that you can trust to co-pilot you. Or maybe I just did it really well, because I wound up giving the stuff I had away. I didn't like it.

Just keep saying no.

Ive dropped acid (if you couldnt tell) and shrooms and Salvia is really really week comparitvly speaking, the hallsunations were stronger then shrooms but the effect lasted only a few min, and acid well need I say more... how did you do it?
If you smoked it, its possible someone gave you 20X and i hear that stuff is pretty strong... or perhaps someone laced it with LSD.
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Well, I've consumed shrooms before that you can get from your local cow pasture, and the ones we found were Blue Meanies, very very potent hallucigen. I felt kinda wierd but I wanted to see imaginary objects!!!! So what a waste of time!!!
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

Well, I've consumed shrooms before that you can get from your local cow pasture, and the ones we found were Blue Meanies, very very potent hallucigen. I felt kinda wierd but I wanted to see imaginary objects!!!! So what a waste of time!!!

LOL acid or Salvia would be what you want if you want to visit another world... but acid is very very strong and I highly suggest that if you are not in tune with your self, your surroundings, and if you aren’t emotionally steady you could very possibly have a bad trip, and believe me you do NOT want that.
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it was an solid extract. I don't remember if it was 10x or 20x, but knowing me it was probably the strongest they had. If you're going to go, go big.

Edit Dezie, nobody gave it to me. I bought it from the shop myself and flew solo. Maybe that's another reason why it wasn't so pleasurable for me. But always know your supplier, kids. Those apples have razor blades in em!

[This message has been edited by Telegram Sam (edited 05-21-2006).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
DON'T DO SALVIA !!!

Its very rare I will tell a person not to do a perticular drug but this is one of them times. Please for the love of god don't try it. And if you use it please please stop. This stuff is bad news.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
DON'T DO SALVIA !!!

does it give you brain cancer?
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
IT'S CRACK FOR HIPPIES!!!!!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
yuppies maybe
PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

DON'T DO SALVIA !!!

Its very rare I will tell a person not to do a perticular drug but this is one of them times. Please for the love of god don't try it. And if you use it please please stop. This stuff is bad news.

And for what reason?
I’ve used it a lot... like over 100 times, I have yet to see any adverse effects from it.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
the Acid Cool-aid van.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

DON'T DO SALVIA !!!

Why?

I will admit, it is INCREDIBLY potent. This is not your "hey duuuude, lets chill out and smoke some foobar..." type of thing. This is some HEAVY STUFF.

But I haven't heard of any "bad" effects from it (that it's toxic or that it causes you to have any flashbacks or anything)
I just can't place it in the same class as Heroin or Cocaine or Ecstasy...(never tried them, never want to)

I grew a Salvia plant and tried it a few times. Very nice. Soothing and "melty". I tried one of the MUCH-O concentrated preparations and woaaaa! Talk about a complete and total split from reality!

It was like someone from outside popped the balloon that was my reality, and EVERYTHINg started converging on this one spot...

It was VERY VERY VERY hard for me to "let go". normally, I'd jump into it and let the chemical take me for a ride, but this stuff...my brain struggled very very hard to keep a grip w/reality. it was almost painful...but once I accepted it and collapsed into the multicolored black hole in the middle of the room, all was well.

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

then.... *blooomp!* reality returned.
The amazing thig is how quickly you recover from it.
Haven't touched it in a looooong time, just haven't felt the need. Deziem you took it over 100 times?!?!? Daaaang!

Life, libery and the pursuit of happiness. That last part seems to be harder and harder to do nowerdays.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

If it felt 'kinda weird' then either they were the wrong ones, or you didn't do enough. If you took like, half a gram, don't expect big things.. Take 3-5.. NOt that I should be talking, I've never seen marshmallows bouncing down the street to big band music, but it's definately enough so you don't really know what the hell is going on (well, you do, i shouldn't say that) and nothing is as it seems and you wake up the next day going "Wtf just happened.. Dude wheres my car".. Unfortunately I can't do them anymore becuase everytime I do I open some weird depressed gateway to hell, and let me tell you, it's bunk..
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
I'll keep this simple. Just because you have not heard of any adverse effects from a drug that is relitivly new to mass useage doesn't mean there are not any. Just because the incredibly slow beurocracy that is government has not made this drug illegal yet does not mean it is safe. The compond in the plant that gets you "high" does so by joining with the same receptors that opiates (opium, heroin, morphine) do. These receptors have great power in causing addiction. Now for the "high" itself. Any drug that causes you to hallucinate is very powerful. This drug basicly overlaods the neurons and the brain drowns in chemicals trying to flushy out the salvia. Your poisioning your brain to a point where it wants to release all the stored chemicals it has. This ia very dameging. The brain is a very delicate organ and ths drug is brutal on it. The dangers physicly are much like that of heroin; seizures, vomiting then choking on it, this is not a soft or safe drug.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

The compond in the plant that gets you "high" does so by joining with the same receptors that opiates (opium, heroin, morphine) do. These receptors have great power in causing addiction.

To the contrary, it can help people get OVER their addictions:

"Both scientific and anecdotal user evidence indicates that chemical constituents of Salvia may have potential as therapy for drug addictions to dangerous stimulants (i.e. amphetamines) and opiates. Research has shown that the plant contains neoclerodane diterpenes that have therapeutic potential for helping people who have drug abuse problems. The neoclerodane diterpenes in Salvia are k-Opioid agonists. k-Opiod agonists, according to Tidgewell et al, (AAPS Journal), "possess utility in the treatment of opioid dependence and have been shown to have anti-depressant activity as well as block stress-induced behavior responses."

Most users report no hangover or negative after-effects the next day. This is consistent with the apparent low toxicity of Salvia indicated by research conducted at the University of Nebraska."

university of nebraska research

btw, did you know nutmeg is a hallucinogen? You should stop eating pumpkin pie right now! You'll get addicted!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
My take on this :

"Just because the incredibly slow beurocracy that is government has not made this drug illegal yet does not mean it SHOULD".

If they make Salvia illegal, then they should also make Peyote and alcohol. Tobacco too.

It's just sooo much BS. *shrugs*

At least they should be consistent about it...

btw, did you know nutmeg is a hallucinogen? You should stop eating pumpkin pie right now! You'll get addicted!

Don't worry, ANYONE that has tried it has seldom tried it a second time.... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No COMMENT.

*clutches his head*

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 05-22-2006).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I happen to like pumpkin pie.

(and I can quit whenever I want!)
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

The compond in the plant that gets you "high" does so by joining with the same receptors that opiates (opium, heroin, morphine) do. These receptors have great power in causing addiction.

I’m going to call BS on that!
Prove it!
Right now cause i know its a lie... I haven’t done salvia in over 6 months and I have never felt any withdrawal symptoms.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
that 2:45 pick is cool!
PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

that 2:45 pick is cool!

I know isnt it?
I love the shadding... and how even though its black and white I can almost see the colors the artist probably was.
htiek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htiekSend a Private Message to htiekDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of hallucinagens, has anyone else ever tripped out on dramamine, talk about a strange trip. If you take 15-20 pills you'll start picking up things to then have them dissapear in your hands, and then your best friend will walk into the room and talk to you and then fade away. It is a fun time if your doing it with others, and for that matter alone. But be weary about doing it before bed, there is no way you are going to sleep on this trip.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
All this talk got me wonderin'.... so I went out and bought somethin'.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/VaMPEternal/DSC00752.jpg

I'll let you know how it goes.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I tried Salvia at a friends house.
He was very good to warn me to sit down before I smoked it.

It was a VERY INTENSE 10 minute trip. The TV was pulling me into a soap opera, but the physical feeling was that the skin on the right side of my body was being pulled across the left side of my body. It was as if I was being turned inside out. Then my skin wrapped itself around a doorframe on the way to the TV.

It felt very dirty. It was not an enjoyable buzz for me, but it took me several days to decide that. When I first came down I was not sure if I enjoyed the buzz or not.

If you do Salvia have a sober person to watch you, just to be sure. (this is good advice anytime you are going to trip on anything) And make sure you are sitting down before you try it. If you do not, you WILL be on the floor in moments, and likely get hurt.
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

All this talk got me wonderin'.... so I went out and bought somethin'.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/VaMPEternal/DSC00752.jpg

I'll let you know how it goes.

lol, experimenting with drugs because of PFF. lol, jk. before you do, you might want to do some reaserch on it...

http://www.sagewisdom.org/faq.html#Section%205

very interesting website, and alot of good info to know before experimenting.

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30,Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street

355/380hp sbc, 4 bolt main
spec stage 3, and many other extras.
87 GT 5-speed Getrag, power everything.

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

I tried Salvia at a friends house.
He was very good to warn me to sit down before I smoked it.

It was a VERY INTENSE 10 minute trip. The TV was pulling me into a soap opera, but the physical feeling was that the skin on the right side of my body was being pulled across the left side of my body. It was as if I was being turned inside out. Then my skin wrapped itself around a doorframe on the way to the TV.

It felt very dirty. It was not an enjoyable buzz for me, but it took me several days to decide that. When I first came down I was not sure if I enjoyed the buzz or not.

If you do Salvia have a sober person to watch you, just to be sure. (this is good advice anytime you are going to trip on anything) And make sure you are sitting down before you try it. If you do not, you WILL be on the floor in moments, and likely get hurt.

No wonder your name is 8Ball.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

It was a VERY INTENSE 10 minute trip....the physical feeling was that the skin on the right side of my body was being pulled across the left side of my body. It was as if I was being turned inside out. Then my skin wrapped itself around a doorframe on the way to the TV.

Heh, been there, felt that.

Talk about "woaaaaaaa"

yes, sitting is an essential thing. also, make sure there are no candles or other dangerous stuff around.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
I like it. A lot better then hydro.
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

I like it. A lot better then hydro.

+1
To bad the stuff is $40 a gram for the purple, the good kind...Not that i've ever done it
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock