McDonald's Car wtf? by fierogtowner
Started on: 05-21-2006 12:17 AM
Replies: 24
Last post by: JohnnyK on 05-22-2006 10:00 AM
fierogtowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Direct Link to This Post
I dont know what to say... for the first time in my life (good chance) im speachless.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
That's just an insult to Oldsmobile......
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
atleast we know where the funds for it came from.. and WTF is up with the 26" on the windows now.. Ive seen them all 22-24-26-28 is it like a badge of honor? Just one of those rims cost more then the whole car and then it has to be jacked up sky high.. not but 10 yrs ago it was much cooler to be slammed on 6" wires today its lifting cars and on 26" rims! whats next?

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
what? ya' all don't like mc'd's? i could eat a 1/4 pounder right now..
hey i think that's queen latifa in the back seat!
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
I'm not loving it.

Mo' donks. From SEMA.

[This message has been edited by Telegram Sam (edited 05-21-2006).]

gusshotrod

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gusshotrodSend a Private Message to gusshotrodDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a Jeep CJ with 20 inch wire wheels.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

That's just an insult to Oldsmobile......

Insult to oldsmobile? Thats the first time I've seen someone under the age of 50 in and olds in 20 years. They should be thrilled!!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:

I'm not loving it.

Mo' donks. From SEMA.

My 4 wheel drive Jimmy doesn't sit that high!

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
What ever floats your boat.
There was a large wheel boat running around our street, I went over to talk to them because it had a nice paint job and they didnt want anything to do with me.
I thought all car guys were the same but I guess not.
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
is that a k-car ragtop?
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtowner:

they must be proud employee's

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
A few fries short of a happy meal!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Think it runs on bio diesel
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoDirect Link to This Post
I saw another one of those on I-80 between Sacramento and San Francisco the other night. Big Oldsmobile with a eye-searing red and yellow paintjob.

Wasn't quite as over-the-top as the one pictured here, but definitely provided a WTF moment to my journey...
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Was there black people driving? Something tells me the McD's car and black people are connected.
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
I think I saw that thing going through the burger king drive thru the other day! Traitors!
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtowner:

Was there black people driving? Something tells me the McD's car and black people are connected.

Something like the photo?

Maybe it's the next wave of style heading to total corporate takeover of america... our personal cars are going to all be rolling billboards. BK fans will have to step up big to outdo 26" rims, maybe spinning led lights flashing flames and BK BK BK, or a car grill that IS a grill and has a burger sizzling. Yeah, and you have to drive around in the eerie king head. Jack in the Box has played on that already a bit.

PontiacJ8
From: Clay, New York w/ all the trees & the cars hidden in between!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ8Click Here to visit PontiacJ8's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:

Yeah, that just looks stupid.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cancerkazoo:

is that a k-car ragtop?

Looks like an older Cutlass to me.

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PontiacJ8:

Yeah, that just looks stupid.

I don't know. They said that about monster trucks and low riders too. But we eventually got used to them about the time they came up with something new and strange. Not my cup of tea. But whatever floats your boat.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

PFF
System Bot
t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
That's going on down here alot. One has playdoe on it and all kinds of candy on the other ones around here.. I will try to get some pics.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Do the people who put those companies on their cars get anything for it? Or are they just giving out free advertising?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Looks like an older Cutlass to me.

Yup, It's a cutlass. I was refering to the top, they never made converable Cutlass' in that body style.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I thought all car guys were the same but I guess not.

What are you talking about? Most car people I see at shows (showing their cars at least) are huge jerks.. I think they just pay someone to do their car and then don't know how to respond to questions from some poor guy like me who's trying to fit everything together in his own car..

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock