Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Bah - spent another night in the hospital.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Bah - spent another night in the hospital. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 05-20-2006 05:00 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: twofatguys on 05-21-2006 06:45 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Been having chestpains again for quite some time that got progressively worse until yesterday it was unbearable. The doctor sent me to the hospital again and there they did all kinds of tests. Fortunately my heart was ok but they said that I was probably developing an ulcer due to the heart medication... So now I have one more pill to swallow each day. On the bright side, for some reason they only had cute nurses on call. I really, really had to think twice when they asked me this morning if I was able to bathe myself. I still can't believe I answered "oh yes, I'm fine". Can you say "stooooopid"?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieros_Forever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverDirect Link to This Post
I know what you mean about ulcers, Cliff. They can scare the life out of you thinking that you are having a heart attack. I've had them myself, and have been scared many times before finding out what they do to you. You just have to stay on top of it.

Edit: By the way, all the time that my Mother was in the hospital, I saw only one cute nurse.

She was a subtitute for one of the other nurses also, she was not even on the floor that we were on.

Now granted the she made up for the rest of them; 20 years old, blonde hair blue eyes.

She and I were talking in the room for quite awhile, and the head nurse came in to check and see what was taking so long. OOPS! My Aunt ruined it by telling me when she left that I was too old for her. (I'm in my 30's)

Anyway, I'm coming to the Netherlands to get sick.

Take care of yourself, Cliff.

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

[This message has been edited by Fieros_Forever (edited 05-20-2006).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
sorry to hear that Cliff. hope you feel better soon.
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
OK, who's going to be the first one to post a picture of a cute nurses?

Hope you feel better. If their that cute, I would come up with a new pain.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I still can't believe I answered "oh yes, I'm fine". Can you say "stooooopid"?

Ah yes, the fork in the road MOST travelled.

Get better Cliff.
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
Genuinely wishing you the best in health.
Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
I know how you feel about being stuck in the hospital. Sounds like you stay was short and there was some nice eye candy to boot. Glad to hear they you weren't seriously sick and were able to get on your feet soon again.

At least your meds get to go through your stomach, I still have a catheter in me for the next month or so. It's not a good feeling when you have a tube in you that come within mm's of your heart.

Get well soon.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

On the bright side, for some reason they only had cute nurses on call. I really, really had to think twice when they asked me this morning if I was able to bathe myself. I still can't believe I answered "oh yes, I'm fine".

Well, if you get the opportunity again with the same cute nurses, you'll know what to say now instead!

Hope you're feeling much better soon!
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hope you get well soon

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Well I can't top the get well card.

Glad it's nothing serious!

Flamberge
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
Glad all is ok.
And if your wife was present, then that was the appropriate answer to give the nurse.

Still planning on Pittsburgh this summer?
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Feel better, Cliff.

I'm glad it wasn't your heart!

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Get better Cliff !
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Definitely.
Hope you feel better soon!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes, Cliff.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Hope you get well cliff.. the card was nice but it wasnt signed... so how about it peeps.. lets sign this beaut

PS once its passed on remove yours if you remember to.. Thx
and ofcourse try not to cover much as its small and 10,000 names might get crammed..LOL

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 05-21-2006).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
have your wife visit you in a candy striper costume
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Lucky you said no Cliff. The cute nurses are a ploy to get a yes. Then the big ugly gay male nurse comes in to do the business.
Oh, get better soon too. You have too many little responsibilities at home to leave just yet.

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 05-21-2006).]

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon-take care of the ulcer.

(For about 6 months, I went out with a nurse--a couple of decades ago. I will always remember her peeling that uniform off!! A sight to behold!)
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
I hope your feeling better. Joe
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock