Started on: 05-15-2006 09:07 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: FieroRumor on 05-24-2006 12:26 PM
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I have an interview for a software engineer job in about an hour. Its a lot closer to home then my current job is and its corporate instead of research, so I get all kinds of neat stock options and stuff. I've already had 2 phone interviews with the ceo and he seemed more excited about hiring me then I am about getting the job! If I get hired Im buying myself a black 88gt
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Very cool!!!!

*sends you a million ga-gillion positive vibes!*

Oh, one VERY IMPORTANT THING, if you do get a job, make sure they don't end up owning any neat stuff you create!!!!!
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Interview went good, now I just have to wait. I'll make sure they don't take my stuff with my attack ninjas that I keep in my car
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
That's great to hear!

Just pay attention to those contracts! (it would stink if they owned whatever stuff you programmed OUTSIDE of the job)
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

Interview went good, now I just have to wait.

Good luck!

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
woohoo! got it.
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

woohoo! got it.

Congrats -

It's a great feeling when they call you back and offer MONEY!!

--Allen

------------------

** Rice; it's what's COOKIN **
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this is too prersonal, what kind of perks did you get? Health insurance, life insurance, dental-optical, 401k, profit sharing, stock, vacation vs years, flex hours-personal time, keys to corp washroom-jet?
I might be looking for a chainge of scenery and am looking at what perks are out there as compaired to what companies offered 10 years ago?
naskie18

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post

woohoo! got it.

Congrats

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: naskie18

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

Maybe this is too prersonal, what kind of perks did you get? Health insurance, life insurance, dental-optical, 401k, profit sharing, stock, vacation vs years, flex hours-personal time, keys to corp washroom-jet?
I might be looking for a chainge of scenery and am looking at what perks are out there as compaired to what companies offered 10 years ago?

I got health insurance, life, dental and optical, 401k match (they match up to 5k a year), stock, 10 days vacation per year, hours are basically when i can come in as long as I get stuff done (they prefer 9-6 or 8-5, but you can work earlier or later depending on traffic, other stuff etc...), gym membership for when your on lunch, and their are 3 other guys that live on my street and work there so I can join the carpool (thats more luck then a perk). The jet is only for weekends (just kidding)
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, man! Hope this job turns out to be a good thing, it sounds great!

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock