Started on: 05-15-2006 05:59 AM
Replies: 37
Last post by: Wht&BluGT on 05-17-2006 09:46 AM
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
No i am not gonna cook my kitty that is named Steak!!

i mean i want to cook these!

i want em soft and delicious i also will make potatoes and some vegies with em... most likely (homeade)mashed and green beans, but other suggestions are welcome, but i warn you im picky!

gimme any family recipies or just one you love, and i will pick one and use it! (and next time ill use a diff. one!)

------------------

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!
For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 05-15-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Direct Link to This Post
I second this request! I'm not very imaginative when I cook up beef, so I'm hoping to get some ideas to make it a little better.
wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
How fitting

I usually just use some Worcestershire, Teriaki, and Canadian Steak Seasoning. Let it soak in that overnight and you're good to go.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 05-15-2006).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
If you just want to enjoy the flavor of the steak and not add a lot to it in the way of sauces and seasonings.................

Heat on the Grille med/high and pre-heat the grille. It should sizzle when you put it on. If at all possible, don't freeze the meat. If you do freeze it, then let it thaw over a day or two in the refrigerator. Try not to use the microwave. Trim any excess fat from the outside of the meat. After the meat's been on the grille for about 5 minutes or so, then add your seasonings. Ideally you'll want to add your seasonings to the meat about half way between when you put the meat on and you turn it. Two schools of thought on seasonings. One says that you should never season your steak while cooking, only when done. The other says you should always season your steak while cooking so the juices carry the flavor throughout the meat. Obviously they can't both be right. I like to use a bit of salt and pepper (fresh ground black peppercorns) as the meat is cooking. Take it very easy on the salt, just a little bit. You can always add more after serving but you can never get it back out. I sometimes also use just a bit of garlic powder or garlic salt instead of salt. Turn the meat when you see the juices bubbling up on the side away from the coals. Try to use a spatula to turn the meat. A fork pokes holes in the meat and lets the juices run out. Tongs are better than a fork, but not as good as a spatula. If you watch it closely, you should be able to cook your meat by turning it only once. The fewer times you turn it, the more juices it will retain and the better the flavor. That's about it. You can make marinade sauces of all types and flavors from Mongolian Grill style to Kansas City style BBQ to Texas BBQ to Virginia BBQ. None are "better" than the others but they're different and fun to play with. I personally like the KC or Virginia sweet style sauces and marinades, but I won't beat you with a T Bone if you like something else.

Potatos, just peel and wash, cut the taters in half the long way, then slice pretty thin. Put them in a piece of foil about18" square, a couple or three pats of butter, some salt and fresh ground pepper, some diced fresh onions if you like, fold the ends up to the middle so you make a kind of tent enclosing the potatos leaving a nice roof for steam to expand, seal it up nice and tight, throw it on the grille and let it cook. Some people like to add a little more water, I usually just rinse them and leave them wet before I put them on the foil and get along fine like that. If you cut your potatos in thin slices, they should be done when the steaks are done.

For Wikid_one, what's in "Canadian Steak Seasoning"? I've never heard of that one.

IMHO, if you have a really good cut of beef it doesn' t need anything in the way of sauces, marinades, or seasonings. The meat will stand on it's own and be delicious. If you see me reaching for the A1 or Ketchup, that usually means I'm not too happy with the cut of meat I'm eating. Not that there's anything WRONG with using BBQ sauce, marinades, or whatever, just that, to me, it detracts from a good cut of meat instead of adding to it. Opinions will vary on this, of course.

John Stricker
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
If you like 'em tender and juicy, two words: filet mignon. Yes, it's spendy, But there's absolutely no comparison between it and other steaks. I like to make a rub of fresh garlic, (from a press, not chopped) onion powder, and a touch of salt and some pepper. Go easy on the onion powder and salt. The theory about not seasoning meat prior to or during cooking is based on how dry seasonings (especially salt) absorb the juices. So go easy on the dry seasonings. Rub it into the steak, which should be room temperature. Let it sit out for maybe an hour or two before cooking. You can add a little worcestershire sauce to the rub for a little more flavor. I crank my grille up to high and let it preheat for about 5 minutes, then I smack the steaks on there for only a couple of minutes a side, depending on how thinck they are. I like mine rare: wipe its ass and walk it thorugh the kitchen I always say.
A great side is grilled asparagus. Snap off the bottoms of the asparagus, you'll get the hang of it, but the very bottoms can be really tough. They should break where the tough part starts to become tender. Rinse them off and douse them in olive oil, and sprinkle with a little salt and toss it around so the oil and salt cover the asparagus. Toss them on the grill set at medium heat, I just sort of pile them up (but I make a lot) and just sort of roll the pile around to get all parts cooked. They'll get somewhat toasted and shrink a bit when they're done, but don't over cook them. Everyone likes them at different levels of done-ness, the more you cook them, the more tender and flimsy they get. Don't burn 'em. I often find asparagus to be a little bitter, grilling seems to get rid of that entirely. They're delicious this way
One last thing, if you like garlic- there's nothing like roasted garlic (you both have to eat it, one person can't have garlic and expect romance later) wrap several bulbs seperately in aluminum foil, you can put a little butter in each each foil wrap. Put them on the grill off to the side while yuo're cooking something else. They need to go for quite a while, maybe 20 or 30 minutes until the gralic bulbs are fairly soft, but not squishy. Oh, and wrap them kind of loosely, because the fiol can stick to the garlic, you can spray the foil with Pam before wrapping, that helps a little. Unwrap the gralic, and it's delicious bey itelf, almost like an appetizer, just unwrap them from the foil and their skins. They should be very tneder, if not they aren't quite done. It's also good spread in bread with butter.
Just a few ideas. bon appetite!

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-15-2006).]

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

How fitting

I usually just use some Worcestershire, Teriaki, and Canadian Steak Seasoning. Let it soak in that overnight and you're good to go.

Ooh, gosh no. If you soak a steak in a marinade of that kind of acidity overnite, you'll wind up with meat mush.

I use Mansmith's Grilling Spice as a dry rub. A dry rub is much better then marinating a steak to death. I do use a marinade - Stubb's BBQ Beef Marinade is the very best, but just use it as a glaze on the meat for about 30 minutes in the fridge while the grill heats.

I cook on propane. Hank Hill knows his stuff. My grill has a setting to sear the meat, then I cook it on low grill for about 5 minutes per side turning with tongs, NEVER a fork. You can tell done-ness by how rigid the steak is getting. A raw steak is floppy, a well done steak is stiff. Cook accordingly to taste.

Recap. Dry rub. Light marinade for short period of time. Fresh beef, never frozen. Slow cooking on the grill.

Also, cut an onion into a "blossom" and wrap it in aluminum foil. A tablespoon of butter and a couple cloves of fresh crushed garlic and stick that on the fire, and you have yourself a nice topping of carmelized onion in about 20 minutes. Yum. A squirt of lime juice and you're rocking.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Ok, wrong choice of words there. I don't "soak" it in it. I put just enough on that it is nicely distributed over the top... barely any actually makes it to the plate.
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
I use this on steak, pork chops, and chicken, on my propane grill:

Fiesta Brand Texas Style Steak Seasoning, and Fiesta Brand Salt Free Fajita Seasoning. Get 'em at Wal Mart, in the etnic food section, in the South, plus some grocery stores there, too. I have to use mail order to get it up here in Maine.

http://www.fiestaspices.com/?page=index

A light dusting of each seasoning, on each side, then let it sit for 30 minutes or overnight, whatever your preference. I grill it on foil, with some Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce added when they are almost done, to knock back some of the saltiness and add some sweet.

I also use the same seasonings to finish off fried potatoes (after they are cooked). No teriyaki, but I add some bacon and crushed red pepper while they are cooking. I don't lke onions and bell peppers, but the fajita and steak seasoning combo gets it done.

[This message has been edited by 2birds (edited 05-15-2006).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
uh-o..... what if i said i had no grill?
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

Um, We'd tell you that its time to go buy a grill
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Um, We'd tell you that its time to go buy a grill

Seriously.

Also have to second the recommendation on the filet mignon. Boneless rib eye would be a close runner-up.
If the filets are really thick, you may want to "butterfly cut" them.

We just sprinkle a little salt and a little garlic salt on ours. You can let them sit for a while but it's not a requirement.
Get the grill good and hot. Then grill for 2 to 2.5 minutes on each side. Depending on the thickness, this should result in medium-rare to medium. If the fat drips and causes the grill to flare up, it helps to sear the meat, and doesn't really hurt anything unless it's allowed to sit in the flame, and the steak itself catches fire. (We almost burned our grill down, one day a few years ago. Surprisingly, the steaks were still edible. Mostly. Alcohol played a part. Big surprise. )

We usually do mac 'n' cheese or a baked potato on the side. And a salad.

We also usually grill a few bratwurst when we grill steaks.
I'd recommend the Johnsonville brand. The store brand sucks (at least the Kroger ones), even though they are supposed to be comparable.

Probably more info than you wanted, but WTH...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
how you cook your steak depends on what cut of meat you buy...and what you have to cook it with..but regardless your best bet is a fresh piece of steak ( not a frozen one..) marinate it over night in your marinating sauce of choice and grill that sonbitch just right...its all trial and error till you find what works and tastes good to you...ps go buy a mini barbeque with the itty bitty propane tanks that most guys use for other activities... you will be surprised how effiecient they are...tim..
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wDirect Link to This Post
I was told to pre-heat an iron skillet in the oven & do it that way. I never tried it though. Anybody heard of this and have a better description?

Brian
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
I go simple....

Grillmates Mesquite marinate. (It comes in a pack like taco seasoning) Prick the steaks with a fork a bunch of times and throw them into a baggie with the marinate mixed up. Turn the broiler on to the low setting if you have a low setting and flip the steaks 2x during the broiling process.

If you have an electric indoor grill, they are GREAT for cooking a tender steak. What cut of steak do you have? I dislike ribeye (too grisslely for me.) NY Strip is awesome for a tender steak. Sirloin isn't as tender, but flavorful. Chuck or round.......FORGET IT!
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2006 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
It depends on the cut of meat and your personal taste. Personally, I like some steaks (t-bone, sirlon, strip, etc) Pittsburgh style (charred on the outside, red on the inside) with no seasoning at all. To do that, I usually freeze it before-hand if its rather thin, or keep it thawed if its thick. I use charcoal, so I usually start the fire, and right after the flames calm down a little I put it on. Usually I'll flip it in 2-3 minutes. That typically leaves it charred on the outside (but doesn't taste horrible), and rare on the inside. On other steaks I just throw some Montreal Steak Seasoning on just before I cook it, and slap it on a hot grill. On thicker steakers (an inch or more) I'll stick whole cloves of garlic inside the steak, and cook it much slower, to let the garlic seep through the meat.

After its done, IMO any type of sauce is a no-no, unless its either burnt to a crisp, and/or its welldone. Before its cooked, removing fat is a no-no. The fat gives it most of its flavor. That's why my favorite cut of meat is probably the prime rib or rib eye, instead of a filet mignon.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/tinton

2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to it being monsoon season up here in Maine, I stayed inside and used my George Foreman grill for pork chops the other night, with the aforementioned spices. At the risk of sounding like a blasphemer, I'd say they turned out just as nice as they do on the gas grill. It's easy to overcook and dry them out, though. Drizzling the teriyaki marinade on them was kind of tricky, but I managed, and ended up with a nice little reduced sauce in the drip tray to put over the rice. Waste not, want not...

My Foreman grill is big enough for 4 burgers or small chops, but that's about it. I can grill the pre-cooked bratwurst and dogs on it, too. I recommend one for anyone who can't get a gas or charcoal grill.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i'm with tinton, except i still like a good filet once in a while.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Got an oxy/acetylene rig?
(don't even think about it!!)

Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2006 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Then you use the broiler. I think opening the door a crack keeps the coil on so you can sear the top of the steak.

Oh yeah, you can buy a small charcoal grill for VERY cheap. Like $20.00 for one that will hold a couple of steaks and nothing else. I just got one for $60.00 that has an adjustable plane for the coals, a fairly large grill area (room for 4-5 steaks, probably), an extra rack for toasting or whatever, a catcher for the ash, and a little side-table to hold stuff. And it'll probably last forever. I'm not sure if you have the room to grill though, you have to have it outside on a deck or something.

[This message has been edited by Tinton (edited 05-15-2006).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
well i live in an apt complex and a grill is a no

and i think its a NY sirloin steak..?

its the exact steaks in the picture its in my fridge right now!
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2006 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

well i live in an apt complex and a grill is a no

and i think its a NY sirloin steak..?

its the exact steaks in the picture its in my fridge right now!

If I were you, I'd sprinkle them with a bit of garlic salt, and put them in a pre-heated broiler, turning them over every 4-5 minutes or so (or until they're burnt, whichever comes first, lol). Make sure the door is open a little. You should only have to turn them once, they should be brown on the outside and medium rare inside.
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
NY Sirloin....LOL Those funny western Pennsylvanians! I have no doubt that is truly what the package says. When I moved to Johnstown, PA, I went grocery shopping the first week. A) I was outraged by the price of steak. B) I had never heard of most of the "cuts" they had. This was 13 years ago. I remember I finally found something recognizable.....T-Bone. They wanted $6.99/lb. I was use to paying $3.99/lb in Minnesota. $2.99/lb on sale.

My future in-laws, God bless them, invited me over for supper one night. They asked my wife what my favorite meal was....STEAK. So they, being a frugal blue collar family, bought round steak for the meal and cooked it well done, dead, dry and tough. I suffered through that night. Awhile later, my wife asked me what was wrong with the steak. I invited her family over for a steak dinner....Upper Midwest style..............Rare T-bones only seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.....Not a bottle of BBQ sauce or A1 in ther house. Steak shouldn't be covered up with sauces or cooked to leather.
GTFiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero87Send a Private Message to GTFiero87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

NY Sirloin....LOL Those funny western Pennsylvanians! I have no doubt that is truly what the package says. When I moved to Johnstown, PA, I went grocery shopping the first week. A) I was outraged by the price of steak. B) I had never heard of most of the "cuts" they had. This was 13 years ago. I remember I finally found something recognizable.....T-Bone. They wanted $6.99/lb. I was use to paying $3.99/lb in Minnesota. $2.99/lb on sale.

My future in-laws, God bless them, invited me over for supper one night. They asked my wife what my favorite meal was....STEAK. So they, being a frugal blue collar family, bought round steak for the meal and cooked it well done, dead, dry and tough. I suffered through that night. Awhile later, my wife asked me what was wrong with the steak. I invited her family over for a steak dinner....Upper Midwest style..............Rare T-bones only seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.....Not a bottle of BBQ sauce or A1 in ther house. Steak shouldn't be covered up with sauces or cooked to leather.

Only 3.99 a pound for t-bone steaks!?!??!? WOW! That's cheap. We pay 7.50-8.00 a pound for t-bones here.

------------------
'94 Bonneville SSEi - 115k
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee... never fails.

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
That was 13 years ago prices.
GTFiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero87Send a Private Message to GTFiero87Direct Link to This Post
Ahh. Gotcha. I read it a little better. With us being a blue collar family, a t-bone is a 4 time a month dinner.

------------------
'94 Bonneville SSEi - 115k
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee... never fails.

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
As mentioned above, nothin like a nice, rare, thick Filet. Here's a simple way to cook a nice Filet. On a flame grill, throw your Filet on the grill, put a mound of butter on top. When that melts, flip it, and put another mound on top. When that melts, brush it with some sweet bbq, let it burn off for a second, and your steak is done. Another way you can do this is is put your Filet on the grill and surround it with prime rib fat. Mmmmmm.

I live in an apt complex too, and I use George Forman grill indoors. Bottom side only. Using both sides is quicker, but I get better results using bottom side only.

For grilled chicken, try Bone Suckin Sauce, wow is that good stuff!!!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

If I were you, I'd sprinkle them with a bit of garlic salt, and put them in a pre-heated broiler, turning them over every 4-5 minutes or so (or until they're burnt, whichever comes first, lol). Make sure the door is open a little. You should only have to turn them once, they should be brown on the outside and medium rare inside.

i think i will do something similar to this!

wasnt to sure bout over or broiler... but i see broiler is the way to go

i think i will do garlic salt with a lil onion salt.. and just a dash of parsely.. sound good to yins? tis but a Pittsburgh thing

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
With a sirloin steak an overnight marinade is probably the way to go. If you like your steak to taste like steak instead of seasonings, then go simple with the marinade. For instance, use a dribble of olive oil, a little salt, fresh ground pepper, and maybe a little garlic or onion if you like. The oil helps bond the seasoning to the fat molecules and helps soften the tough sirloin.

Cover it up and put it in the fridge for as long as you can.

Take it out at least an hour before cooking so itr warms to room temp.

Since you don't have a grill, warm up a large pan/skillet iron if you got it, throw a slab of butterin the pan on medium-high heat.

Cook the steak a couple minutes on both sides, and enjoy.

If you want to be adventerous, cut up and onion and red/green pepper and cook em up in same pan with butter or olive oil. Or get some fresh mushrooms and slice em in half or quarters and fryy em in the pan.

Top the steak with your onion pepper mix, or mushrooms and you'll be in steak heaven.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 05-16-2006).]

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
A good cut to look for, especially if you are not someone with a HUGE appetite, is a bottom sirloin. AKA a colette. Poor man's Filet Mignon. Nicely marbled, but essentially a throwaway cut because of the size and shape it doesn't fill a plate. But actually at about 5 ounces, they are the perfect size to have with a good plate of veggies. Speaking of veggies- be on the lookout for this in your local grocery. Broccolini. It's sweet baby broccoli that you cook like asaparagus, stalk and all. Delicious. If you don't have it, ask for it by name. It's made by Mann Packing (how gay does that sound?) of Salinas, CA.
MrsBear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrsBearSend a Private Message to MrsBearDirect Link to This Post
Try to avoid salting your meat until your ready to eat it. Use real garlic and onion flavorings without the salt. Salting your meat takes the moisture out of it and drys it out.

Just a little tip my mother told me about. So far its worked for me.

Mary
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post

sound good to yins? tis but a Pittsburgh thing

That word will get ya a negative from me just for general purpose!
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
bah! anti-Pittsburghonian!

dinner was served!

was good.... lil on the too cooked side cause i forgot to check it... nothin major, i just like a lil red in the middle is all

but not to bad for my first time!
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
Not a bottle of BBQ sauce or A1 in ther house. Steak shouldn't be covered up with sauces or cooked to leather.

here here...
or is it
hear hear?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002

bah! anti-Pittsburghonian!

dinner was served!

was good.... lil on the too cooked side cause i forgot to check it... nothin major, i just like a lil red in the middle is all

but not to bad for my first time!

there's no fat in that chunk of meat, so it's going to need something to spice it up.

and what's that multi colored stuff in the 7 O'clock position???
did that come out of a can?

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 05-17-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
and damn you have long toes.

you know what they say...

guys with longs toes wear big shoes.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
^^^ And you know what they say about guys with big shoes....

Congratulations to your long toes!

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 05-17-2006).]

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

sound good to yins? tis but a Pittsburgh thing

Only if you enjoyed a nice cold pop with it.
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
sry i'm a little late with this

but if you are cooking it on a grill, never let one side cook longer that 1 min at a time, flip it every minute, i keeps all the juices in and it turns our very tender.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock