Started on: 04-29-2006 02:01 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 05-15-2006 03:23 AM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Greetings from Las Vegas.
Got here this morning about 2 AM. Drove the strip a bit and was majorly impressed.
NY. NY looks incredible and there is a great big pyramid and just tons of stuff. I am heading to the star trek experience in a few minutes and I am having lunch at Quarks Bar!!!
There is so much to see and do i don't know if i will have time to Gamble!!!
BTW @ 9 in the morning people were out in the pool swimming around. We are at a very nice resort for FREE!!!! Free is good.

------------------
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST
"The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can't get and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten, that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods."
-- H. L. Mencken

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Greetings from Las Vegas.
Got here this morning about 2 AM. Drove the strip a bit and was majorly impressed.
NY. NY looks incredible and there is a great big pyramid and just tons of stuff. I am heading to the star trek experience in a few minutes and I am having lunch at Quarks Bar!!!

Good. If you missed Quark's bar, I'd have to drop a fiero on you when you get back home.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Pokey; if you love roller coasters, ride the one at NY NY. It's got one killer drop. Cherrs Beers n Gears. Joe
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Remember, "What happens in Vegas gets told on the Forum" or something like that

Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Remember, "What happens in Vegas gets told on the Forum" or something like that

Brad

Is that how that goes?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by fierobear:

Good. If you missed Quark's bar, I'd have to drop a fiero on you when you get back home.

Quarks bar is just awesome!!
I have some really good pictures to post later. Not on my puter so I can't post them jus yet.

The star trek experience was great. Klingon one was really good!!! You buy a ticket and can ride it all day if you want. I of course got a coupon for ten dollars off.

Back at resort because I am freaking tired. Need a couple hours to chill before i go check out the pirates!!
Sin city is a lot of fun.
mountainman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mountainmanSend a Private Message to mountainmanDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from there on thursday. Make sure you check out the Belagio fountain. Pretty cool. the Luxor is neat as well. Cesars Palace is nice. Heck its all fun. JM

PS, go down to Freemont street at night, thats cool as well.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Stratosphere Tower man. Ride the ride.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
gonna hit a few more spots today and head out.
Made a bunch of dough at the blackjack tables last night to pay for the trip.
Will post pics tommorrow.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Well where are the pics?
Did you get any pics of Quarks Bar?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Don't forget to visit Mademe Thusseaud's Wax Museum and have your picture taken with a hottie.

PFF
System Bot
PLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PLCSend a Private Message to PLCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Stratosphere Tower man. Ride the ride.

Ah, the X-Scream, great ride. So is this one, the Insanity:

Hang you out over the edge of the tower, and spin you round.

The Big Shot is kind of boring though. Good view, but only a so-so ride.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Glad you are having fun! We REALLY enjoyed LV when we went...

The Star Trek Experience was a lot of fun. I liked the Klingon one, especially the shuttle part.... but The Borg one was cool too - especially when they grabbed yer tour guide by her hair...and dragged her up to the catwalk...! and when the Borgs started coming at ya from behind, and you could see their eye lasers...

And Quark's place was good - The characters were very well made up, and we had a few fun conversations. Walkin' on the promanade of DS9 was neat too...

Stop by Circe De Sole and wave to FieroObsessed and DookieCheese... and check out all those Fieros out there in that huge lot!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Free is good.

Uhh...define free. How come we ain't there.
Enjoy.
EDIT
Surely you can not free load this long

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-13-2006).]

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to go to the Imperial Palace and check out their cars - Hitler's car, Mussolini's car, Popemobile, batmobile, awesome collection of Duesenbergs.........

http://www.imperialpalace.com/autos.php
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2006 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
As others mentioned, don't miss out going to Quark's. You might get to meet a Klingon or two.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Well where are the pics?
Did you get any pics of Quarks Bar?

Damn I got busy.

Just got back from LA. I got pics of Quarks ceiling and pip instaled now on this laptop Sorry!

Just a minute and I will get them of the camera.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
cool!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 05-15-2006).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock