Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Motorcycles - what do you drive? (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Motorcycles - what do you drive? by fierosound
Started on: 10-09-2005 01:48 PM
Replies: 206
Last post by: Spektrum-87GT on 08-07-2006 12:01 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Dusome:

I was being sarcastic about the dyno graphs. Jeez dude wake up and smell what the rock is cooking.

Type louder. I couldn't hear the tone of your voice.
IP: Logged
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Dusome:
...Say bye bye.

Bye Bye!

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
This one is mine.

1976 Honda CB500T with less than 10k miles *Getting close though hehe*

Twin Cylinder, DOHC. I have been attempting to polish up the motor on this, and slowly restoring it to original Show condition.

A special thank you to FieroHoho for taking the pictures at the MOA meet this weekend.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 05-21-2006).]

8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I WISH I had a bike.

Anyone wanna trade a Computer or laptop for a motorcycle
Helo-mech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Helo-mechClick Here to visit Helo-mech's HomePageSend a Private Message to Helo-mechDirect Link to This Post
Man, It's about time I was able to post in this thread. I'm tired of drooling over everyone else's rides. I was too ambarrassed to talk about my old dead Ascot. Well, after a too long motorcycle hiatus, I finally got a new, (to me),1983 Yamaha Venture Royale. It's great to have a bike again!

------------------

My house is almost done, and my 85 GT wants more power! Soon to be - 3800SC!

Check out my Fiero project page!

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2006 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
A Couple of weeks ago I sold my "Kat" 750 in order to pick up a 2001 Bandit 1200S (with Givi MonoKey cases). I got about $100 more for the Kat than I originally paid for it (although it had a used corbin seat and a few other upgrades - so it was pretty much an even "wash" for a year's use).

It's an 1157cc BEAST! It is roughly the same size as my Kat was, but it's supposedly putting down 120hp (per the prior owner) to the rear tire. It has a full Holeshot peformance exhaust, and has been rejetted & tuned (and may have further mods). I'd like to bring it by Hitman motorsports for a quick dyno pull. Either way, it's the fastest machine I've ever ridden!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

A Couple of weeks ago I sold my "Kat" 750 in order to pick up a 2001 Bandit 1200S (with Givi MonoKey cases). I got about $100 more for the Kat than I originally paid for it (although it had a used corbin seat and a few other upgrades - so it was pretty much an even "wash" for a year's use).

It's an 1157cc BEAST! It is roughly the same size as my Kat was, but it's supposedly putting down 120hp (per the prior owner) to the rear tire. It has a full Holeshot peformance exhaust, and has been rejetted & tuned (and may have further mods). I'd like to bring it by Hitman motorsports for a quick dyno pull. Either way, it's the fastest machine I've ever ridden!

Nice bike!! The bandit is a bit of a cult bike, tons of torque and character. They're also bulletproof! Nice choice!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock