Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Motorcycles - what do you drive? (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Motorcycles - what do you drive? by fierosound
Started on: 10-09-2005 01:48 PM
Replies: 206
Last post by: Spektrum-87GT on 08-07-2006 12:01 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
I love how my brating bar has changed by 3 votes for calling someone out on making up a redicules lie.
IP: Logged
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
I think winning an argument on the internet would be about as satisfying as kissing your sister.

How about more pics of bikes? I don't own one (don't have a sister either), but I'd like to see some more bike pics.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

I love how my brating bar has changed by 3 votes for calling someone out on making up a redicules lie.

That's what you get for being a brat.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2birds:

I think winning an argument on the internet would be about as satisfying as kissing your sister.

How about more pics of bikes? I don't own one (don't have a sister either), but I'd like to see some more bike pics.

how about a picture of someone on a bike kissing there sister

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Formula88:

That's what you get for being a brat.

so your considered a brat here if you refuse to belive somthing someone says here that is completley redicules.
Sorry I forgot the cultmasters rules. lets all go drink some punch now because it will take us to the spaceship. calikid said so.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

so your considered a brat here if you refuse to belive somthing someone says here that is completley redicules.
Sorry I forgot the cultmasters rules. lets all go drink some punch now because it will take us to the spaceship. calikid said so.

I consider you a "brat" if you don't notice your typos and complain about your "brating" bar.

But don't let that stop you from enjoying your martyr complex.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

OK A-Holes! I think we get the idea... you all don't like Tom, his cars, motorcycles, or anything about him.

Now would all just take it elsewhere and leave this (previously) civil motorcycle discussions to those of us who really do give a rat's ass? This was a perfectly normal thread before you came in here shoveling your crap at everyone. This isn't a CaliKid thread, a drag-racing-timeslip thread, or a hp thread. It's a thread about bikes! Got one? Ride one? Swell... if not? Leave it be.

Thanks for telling me what I think, I appreciate it. As a matter of fact, I DO like Toms car and his bike, but I still call BS on his numbers. And I DO give a rats backside about this thread. In case you missed it, Tom came in here throwing around questionable numbers and started all this crap. No one else made this a drag-racing-timeslip-hp thread, he did. Hes as much to blame as anyone who responded to him. Nice of him to stir up a ****storm and leave, just like the V8 threads. I've got a bike, I ride it, so by your proclamation, I don't need to leave it be. Good to know.

------------------
300hp 3.4 OHV running 11's N/A
'88 Suzuki Katana 600 running 8.89 1/4
I'll post my mods, slips, and graphs when the V8 guys do.
Bench Racing Rules!!!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

I consider you a "brat" if you don't notice your typos and complain about your "brating" bar.

But don't let that stop you from enjoying your martyr complex.

I see O wise one. soon I shall follow in your footsteps. for perfect spelling equals greatness.

my spelling is worse then **** itself, but it doesnt change the fact calikid is Bullshitting

I wasn't bitching about my ratings bar, I was simply pointing it out. If I worried about my bar I would have never called calikids BS. go look in all his fiero threads, you call him out, you get **** on by alot of other people here.

Anyone remember the GT-X guy, he photoshoped a timeslip and was called out by numoures people multiple times and mathmaticly proven wrong. calikid can't even photoshop a timeslip but no questinons are asked on his redicules claims. .........interesting........

------------------

2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking Ducati, Trev...

[This message has been edited by 2birds (edited 05-17-2006).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2birds:

Nice looking Ducati, Trev...

Ahahahaha nice, I got owend on that one.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

OK A-Holes! I think we get the idea... you all don't like Tom, his cars, motorcycles, or anything about him.

Now would all just take it elsewhere and leave this (previously) civil motorcycle discussions to those of us who really do give a rat's ass? This was a perfectly normal thread before you came in here shoveling your crap at everyone. This isn't a CaliKid thread, a drag-racing-timeslip thread, or a hp thread. It's a thread about bikes! Got one? Ride one? Swell... if not? Leave it be.

I was enjoying this thread also. Something else alot of have in common. More to talk about when we meet. Almost one whole page of worthless 'calling out'. As everyone knows, this bickering leads nowhere. Why start it?

BTW, Ride to Work Day, July 19, 2006. Pass the word.
PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Why start it?

Ask Calikid.
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2006 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
Now formula88 has to go and start calling people names. So does Minngreen with his A holes comment. But I bet if I talked like that to you guys, I would be instantly banned. But I guess its ok for you to talk like that since you guys are way in the green and talk however you please. Also calling someone an Ahole is circumventing the webmasters rules as far as swearing goes and if I am not mistaken that is a bannable offense. Remember that "I agree" thing you clicked before signing up here? So I am first in line for wanting minngreen banned. His name calling and swear word circumventing can not be tolerated here. I however bet I will be the first to be banned here because I am the supposed Ahole and the brat. Bunch of hypocrites here.

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
I believe his bike could pull that time off. I read in one of the motorcycle mags I subscribe too a 600cc SS with the only mod done was it being lowered run in the 9's. Completely stock SS bikes now all run low 10's-high 9's.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

I believe his bike could pull that time off. I read in one of the motorcycle mags I subscribe too a 600cc SS with the only mod done was it being lowered run in the 9's. Completely stock SS bikes now all run low 10's-high 9's.

His is 21 years old, not brand new.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Ask Calikid.

You can read his post and laugh at his numbers and not post anything.

If you get in/on a vehicle that can go that fast, it doesn't matter if you've gone that fast "This beast (has run a 9.65 @ 136mph 1/4 mile)...", chances are it has more pucker-feeling than most of the other vehicles you've been in. You can just feel the difference, even if you don't crank the throttle. "...alot more fun to drive that my yellow GT !!! " That's what riding is all about!!
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
When I checked the status of my "recent post threads".. I was kinda excited about the fact that this thread had some more posts on it..

I was thinking "Cool.. some other people are posting about what they are riding this spring / summer"..

Instead, much to my dismay, a few asshats with sand in their clits are once again taking what could have been a nice and enjoyable thread and turning it into a whinning ***** fest.

So, in closing.. I simply want to say "**** you very much and have a nice day"..

Before you post again, you might want to try out some
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

I see O wise one. soon I shall follow in your footsteps. for perfect spelling equals greatness.

Oh get over yourself. I was poking fun in an apparently failed attempt to lighten up this discussion some.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Chris Dusome:

Now formula88 has to go and start calling people names. So does Minngreen with his A holes comment. But I bet if I talked like that to you guys, I would be instantly banned. But I guess its ok for you to talk like that since you guys are way in the green and talk however you please. Also calling someone an Ahole is circumventing the webmasters rules as far as swearing goes and if I am not mistaken that is a bannable offense. Remember that "I agree" thing you clicked before signing up here? So I am first in line for wanting minngreen banned. His name calling and swear word circumventing can not be tolerated here. I however bet I will be the first to be banned here because I am the supposed Ahole and the brat. Bunch of hypocrites here.

Yeah, it's bad, huh? Why would you want to hang out with so many losers? Maybe you can find a forum more to your liking elsewhere.
But if you feel I, or anyone else needs to be banned, by all means excercise that vote and be sure to email Cliff to let him know how you feel.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

<-- My trophy from minngreen. Thanks

LOL... love it! but you need to drop the extra </quote> tag...

...I for one am honestly interested in learning more about bikes. I would like to see people post REAL info about what there bike runs, laptimes, quater mile times, its interesting to me. what doesnt intrest me is someone coming on and posting a bunch of bs to look cool. i have genuiune intrest in bikes. i basicly eat sleep and ride when i can...

Excellent. Now go over and check out some real sportbike websites then! When I want to really "talk bikes" - I don't come to the Fiero forum... I have a ton of sweet sites bookmarked for that:
http://speedzilla.com/forums/
http://www.sportbikes.ws/
http://www.mnsportbikeriders.com/ (our local group)
http://www.katriders.com/forums/ (for Katana riders)
http://www.squidbusters.com/ (for those who aren't a fan of hooligans)
http://www.sport-touring.net (for those who like the sport & the long rides)
http://www.gpz900r.co.uk/ (for finding out more about CaliKid's & others Old Kawis)

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Thanks for telling me what I think, I appreciate it. As a matter of fact, I DO like Toms car and his bike, but I still call BS on his numbers. And I DO give a rats backside about this thread. In case you missed it, Tom came in here throwing around questionable numbers and started all this crap. No one else made this a drag-racing-timeslip-hp thread, he did. Hes as much to blame as anyone who responded to him. Nice of him to stir up a ****storm and leave, just like the V8 threads. I've got a bike, I ride it, so by your proclamation, I don't need to leave it be. Good to know.

My apologies to you... my statement was not directed at you. I never said you can't "call someone out" - but can those that do actually try to act like adults instead of 2nd graders? Not likely.

Call out. Let it be seen/heard/written. Then let it go... do they really expect to get a "resolution" of some sort? Come on... this is still the internet.

Hmmm... where to start? A-Hole... means, well... "A-Hole" I've been known to say that anyway... I don't feel the need to say the entire phrase, people clearly know what it means. Mr. Forum Cop... I guess the line to ban me starts right behind you then? Looks like a short line...

btw - I don't go around acting like a jerk all the time, but clearly some people need to be reminded that their attitude isn't appreciated by all of us. I've been part of the Fiero community for more than 12 or 13 years, so these people are by and large my friends... that's how I've earned my "Green Bar" - I don't go around throwing out BS. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. Simple.

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 05-20-2006).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Oh get over yourself. I was poking fun in an apparently failed attempt to lighten up this discussion some.

Relax I'm just mesing around, didn't you see my one time sig?
I still don't know why people are coming in here calling me a Ahole and yelling and bitching at me tho? All I did was state that calikids bike copuldn't run that time, I didn't screw over the thread, everyone started jumping on me for calling him out, and now the thread has been hijacked, if no one came in bitching at me the bs woulda been called out and the thread would continue.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Relax I'm just mesing around, didn't you see my one time sig?
I still don't know why people are coming in here calling me a Ahole and yelling and bitching at me tho? All I did was state that calikids bike copuldn't run that time, I didn't screw over the thread, everyone started jumping on me for calling him out, and now the thread has been hijacked, if no one came in bitching at me the bs woulda been called out and the thread would continue.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

I disagree... it wouldn't have just continued. You & Chris felt it necessary to keep on the topic of CaliKid after the intial couple of posts. And I referred to anyone who feels the need to follow Tom into threads only to ruin them with their attitudes... an A-Hole. It would've been fine if you hadn't kept trying to provoke the conversation.

I see alota **** . But the one thing I don't ever see. is proof. straight up.
if all this car/bike stuff is true. why not prove it and shut everyone that disagree's up. if someone called me on some **** that i new was true. the first thing I would do is get the proof I need, the second would be I would shove it in there face. to shut them up. ... same with the bike., I am sure there is people out there that want to modfiy there 900 just as the guy you bought yours from modifed that one. dyno and run it and post the info on a kawi900 forum. there is plenty of people that could benifit from that info on what mods you have and what results it produced.

it's just more of the same...
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

And I referred to anyone who feels the need to follow Tom into threads only to ruin them with their attitudes... an A-Hole.

At the same time, though, Calikid knows when he posts his BS numbers it is going to cause trouble. Yet people continue to defend Calikid when the thread gets jacked and jump on the people who call him on his BS claims instead.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 05-18-2006).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

At the same time, though, Calikid knows when he posts his BS numbers it is going to cause trouble. Yet people continue to defend Calikid when the thread gets jacked and jump on the people who call him on his BS claims instead.

I have never defended Tom's statements, numbers, or anything... he's on his own ('cause it doesn't matter to me). I'd just rather not see every thread he posts in turn into threadjack'd crap like this. I'm just tired of it.
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2006 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

I have never defended Tom's statements, numbers, or anything... he's on his own ('cause it doesn't matter to me). I'd just rather not see every thread he posts in turn into threadjack'd crap like this. I'm just tired of it.

Well it does matter to me and other people here. If it doesnt' matter to you, then why even state your opinion at all? why come in acting holier then thou? You are calling me the forum police but look in the mirror

And the line is actually getting pretty long behind me. I have been in contact with people through pms and there is about to be a huge turn around in your bar in the upcoming weeks. Say bye bye.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Well it does matter to me and other people here. If it doesnt' matter to you, then why even state your opinion at all? why come in acting holier then thou? You are calling me the forum police but look in the mirror

Fine. Everything Tom says and/or does is of great concern to you and all the other CaliKid stalkers. Go ahead and have a heyday... I'll leave you and your "partners" to your anarchy.

And the line is actually getting pretty long behind me. I have been in contact with people through pms and there is about to be a huge turn around in your bar in the upcoming weeks. Say bye bye.

OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! NEWB IS THREATENING ME!?

Yawn ...that's a first. An actual "threat" to my "ratings bar"
Ooooo.... go ahead and rally the troops
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

I'd just rather not see every thread he posts in turn into threadjack'd crap like this. I'm just tired of it.

Just an observation, but CaliKid posted in this thread a few times before the "beast" post. No one called him out or said anything about numbers until HE posted them. It was a nice peaceful thread up to that point.

Is it the end of the world if someone posts bogus numbers? No, but it is irritating, and just as you're tired of the thread hijacks, others are tired of seeing unsubstantiated claims.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

Just an observation, but CaliKid posted in this thread a few times before the "beast" post. No one called him out or said anything about numbers until HE posted them. It was a nice peaceful thread up to that point.

Is it the end of the world if someone posts bogus numbers? No, but it is irritating, and just as you're tired of the thread hijacks, others are tired of seeing unsubstantiated claims.

I agree. I can see your point, And I appreciate your concise & mature approach to the topic!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Sorry Minn, I thought you were talking to me. No hard feelings.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003
On topic, I should get my bike back from paint on saturday, I can't wait! I get it back, but I have to wait a week before he can do the final touch up and put the decals on. I'm just happy to have it back, the weather's been awesome lately.
PFF
System Bot
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

I agree. I can see your point, And I appreciate your concise & mature approach to the topic!

Unlike your so called mature approach of calling people A holes. Yea ok. Get off your high horse.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
" Substantiated " Now there's an interesting word. Do you really believe all the Timeslips / Dyno Charts that are posted on the internet, really belong to the referenced car/engine posted??? Neither of those documents are tied directly to the car/engine, ie., no vehicle description, VIN, or engine number shows on these items. Want an example? Here's the Dyno Sheet on my car:

Now is that "substantiated" ? Do you believe it ? Who's to say if I even own the vehicles I've posted, I haven't posted pictures of the Titles ????

My point is, that you either believe what someone posts, or you don't, it's as clear as that. To keep dragging this crap on and on, doesn't prove a darn thing. Even if I did post actual data that showed me not to be a BS'er, there would still be people who'd posted I'm a BS'er. Bottom line it that some people are just to darn hard to please, and it's not worth the trouble.

Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2006 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
Thats not yours and we all know it. You already posted yours and it had lingenfelter on the dyno chart. THis is your so called chart here.
Remember? So taking your words, we can all agree then that the graph you claim is yours really isn't and is faked.

Lying once again are we? Besides that 441 whp is of my graph of my geo metro.

Go get it dynoed and take an impartial observer or a video of it and have them post, or post up the video. Its that simple. I

am sure if you started a thread, saying you were going to such and such dyno on such and such day and time, I am sure many people in the detroit area would show up to confirm that you do indeed make 400 hp like you claim. I mean if I lived closer I definately would take a personal day off to go watch this. Who wouldn't?

Then post the name of the shop and the number, so that people can call it and confirm it with the dyno operator if they so choose. See your credibility is so ruined at this point, you have to go to these great lenghts just to get people to believe you. Pretty sad if you ask me. I don't think anyone else would need to do this. Do you?

------------------
My Metro can beat Calikids V8 Fiero.
I posted what I know to be true, if you don't want to believe it, that's your choice.
<-- My trophy from minngreen. Thanks

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Way to prove Tom's point.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

And others are tired of seeing BS posts and unbelivable claims with no proof.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

At the same time, though, Calikid knows when he posts his BS numbers it is going to cause trouble.

No sir, I think he believes it...

My mustang runs 11's!
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2006 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

Way to prove Tom's point.

I was being sarcastic about the dyno graphs. Jeez dude wake up and smell what the rock is cooking.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

No sir, I think he believes it...

My mustang runs 11's!

Oh yeah. What was I thinking?
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
Well looking up some information on calikids bike, stock that bike puts out about 115 HP and while I don't know for sure, looks as though that could be worth around an 11.2-11.3 in the 1/4 mile. I don't know how much a cam, exhaust, ignition, among whatever else was done to his bike would add in HP. But say it's 145 HP now, that would probably be good for high 9's low 10's. Now if it was being drag raced it might of been lowered, running slicks and having a excellent rider I can believe 9.6's are possible.

Now Chris Dusome, it's pretty stupid trying to threaten someone that's been here for years while you've been here for a few months. Also, it doesn't work in getting someone banned. Especially when he has as many friends here as he does.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock