Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Remember the phone jamming episode during the 2002 NH Senate race?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Remember the phone jamming episode during the 2002 NH Senate race? by JazzMan
Started on: 05-11-2006 06:57 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: 87SEbeast on 05-13-2006 01:21 PM
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Remember when the Republicans jammed New Hampshire Democratic phone lines and a firefighter's group during the 2002 New Hampshire US Senate election? Eight hundred hangup calls for almost two hours during a critical point in that election?

Another RNC head rolls:
http://www.arabamericannews.com/newsarticle.php?articleid=5094
http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2006/05/11/feds_asks_for_2_years_for_tobin/

Some highlights of this particular example of RNC culture:

Charles McGee, executive director of the state Republican Party in 2002, and Allen Raymond, then head of GOP Marketplace, a telemarketing firm in Alexandria, Va., have already pled guilty to criminal charges.

The RNC paid more than 2.5 million dollars in legal bills so far in defending these criminals.

It even may be tied to the Abramoff/Delay scandal: http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2006/05/10/dems_group_accuses_state_gop_of_hiding_illegal_donation_in_2002/

Imagine that.

What do you know, the criminal RNC enterprise is implicated in another votor intimidation scheme in New Jersey: http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2006/04/28/ap_enterprise_barbour_helped_company_implicated_in_phone_jamming/

Even the Whitehouse, or someone important at the Whitehouse, seems to be involved: http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/14444680.htm

Let's see, Clinton gets oral sex with a cigar and lies about it, that's a terrible crime against all mankind, but when Republicans use any illegal lying cheating stealing tactic they can to steal elections, intimidate votors, and undermine the very reason this country exists, that's just "digging up tired old crap". I am confused, what's democracy about now?

JazzMan

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Oh boy this is fun.

The republicans are guilty of making prank phone calls. PRETTY BAAAAAD.

Let me try:

Do you remember when Democrats tried to MURDER a republican candidate:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/10/area-democrat-pleads-guilty-of.html

Oh Oh, how about 16 Democrats Convicted of Voter fraud in St. Loius

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/10/more-democrats-to-be-indicted-in-east.html

Or how about ballot box stuffing in Ohio and New Jersey?

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/09/dead-people-voting-in-new-jersey.html

OH MY GOD JAZZ, you're right. This is so much fun. Republicans hang-up phones and Democrats MURDER people and Get CONVICTED of voter fraud.

Total sympatico!

How about this, 4 years in jail for another Democrat for fraud.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/10/another-democrat-convicted.html

uh oh, MORE voter fraud in Washington State:

http://www.soundpolitics.com/archives/005239.html#005239

6 Democrats guilty of tax evasion. Well, afterall, only "rich" people should have to pay taxes. Ooops, I almost forgot. Democrats in Congress are 10 times richer than Republicans in congress. Oh well, go figure.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2006/03/and-marion-barry-makes-six.html

YET another Democrat in WV cops a plea and faces 3 years in jail. I'm sure glad that the Republican party is the one that is "corrupt".

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/10/another-one-bites-dust-from-culture-of.html

Thank you JAZZ! I just LOVE this game. You name one bad Republican act like prank phone calls, and I name 10 bad Democrat acts like voter fraud, murder, and tax evasion.

Can we play some more?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
You both left off Ballot Box 13.
Telegram Sam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2006 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post
Oooh, the stench is overwhelming. I think I'll leave the way I came in.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Let's see, Clinton gets oral sex with a cigar and lies about it, that's a terrible crime against all mankind, but when Republicans ...

Why is it when people are trying to compare Clinton to Republicans as a way to show how bad Republicans are and how it wasn't really a big deal that Clinton was impeached think anyone cares about a blow job?

It wasn't about the blow job.

It wasn't about lieing about it (at first).

It was about lieing.... and this is the important part ... UNDER OATH

They always leave that little part out for some reason.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget James Trafficant.

Democrats: Culture of Treason.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Why is it when people are trying to compare Clinton to Republicans as a way to show how bad Republicans are and how it wasn't really a big deal that Clinton was impeached think anyone cares about a blow job?

Yeah, they keep forgetting the convictions were for Obstruction of Justice, Witness Tampering, Fraud, Larceny, Perjury, etc etc etc and that the tally of convictions was massive!:

* Number close to the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 44
* Number of convictions during his administration: 33
* Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
* Number of imprisonments: 14
* Number of presidential impeachments: 1
* Number of independent counsel investigations: 7
* Number of congressional witnesses pleading the 5th Amendment: 72
* Number of witnesses fleeing the country to avoid testifying: 17
* Number of foreign witnesses who have declined interviews by investigative bodies: 19

The Clinton machine now holds the record for the administration with:

* The most number of convictions and guilty pleas
* The most number of cabinet members to come under criminal investigation
* The most number of witnesses to flee the country or refuse to testify
* The most number of key witnesses to die suddenly
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad.

You could go on and on, but sadly George Bush is not getting any traction from reality. Ask any Liberal and "it's all about sex".
Oh, and BTW what is the Bush Admin total?
1 Indictment - status still to be determined in the Delay case.

Only a Liberal could point a finger at Delay and keep a straight face.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-12-2006).]

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
Apparently suppressing voters in New Hampshire is OK with you guys. I'll remember that you traitors to Democracy.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Apparently suppressing voters in New Hampshire is OK with you guys. I'll remember that you traitors to Democracy.

And all of the above done by the Democrats seems to be OK with you. You certainly seemed to miss all that other stuff in all the posts you make. Et tu, Brute.

PLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PLCSend a Private Message to PLCDirect Link to This Post
Politicians are essentially the same, no matter what label they use, or what buzzwords they spew to get themselves elected. All this Republican vs. Democrat, red vs. blue, whatever you want to call it, it's just a way to keep everyone arguing.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

On the contrary Conn, If you will actually read the posts above you will see that NO ONE defended this action. But for you to stand there and make a big deal out it when compared to the monsterous crimes of the Democratic Party...murder, voter fraud CONVICTIONS (not just accusations), and tax evasion is to be beyond belief.

It shows that you are NOT open minded but a partisan hack unwilling to consider your indoctrination is anything but righteous law carved in stone and infalible.

Your party has MAJOR problems. Instead of pointing to the MINOR transgressions of the Republicans (which ARE legitamate topics in an open and sincere discussion) perhaps you should clean-up your own back yard.
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

I think it was a bad thing to do. So the following is in no way justification of it.

But to call it voter INTIMIDATION. Maybe people don't care about being imprecise with the language. I thought they were jamming the phone lines so that certain groups weren't able to call people to ask them to go out and vote. While this is obstruction of information, it is not intimidation.

It isn't like people couldn't go out and vote. They just didn't get a plea to vote that they would have otherwise received.
These potential voters weren't living in a vacuum. They were very likely aware of the voting going on that day. Nobody tried to stop them from getting to the ballots (like happened in Milwaukee this year when vans rented to pick up people who had expressed an interest in voting were going to be given rides to the voting locations had their tires slashed).

SO concerned about this, and yet NOT concerned about making sure that people who actually vote are legal to vote, and only vote once.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
does not matter how many vote
DIEBOLD will FIX the results

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0307/S00078.htm

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0307/S00065.htm

or kat hairyass/jeb bush willnot count the votes

or the supreme court will vote the party line

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Was'nt that lieing under oath to a "FEDERAL JUDGE" ?? Thats starting to make Nixon look real good.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Was'nt that lieing under oath to a "FEDERAL JUDGE" ?? Thats starting to make Nixon look real good.

Yup, but that doesn't matter to them. Only when Republicans do something wrong.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Will rig the machines and buy off the judges, you guys keep the dead people, multiple poll placing jumping, and non-citizens voting.

We will see who is the best at "Steal the Election" game.

87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastDirect Link to This Post
Republicans... democrats... it doesnt really matter because they're all crooks

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock