|Originally posted by Formula88:|
Why is it when people are trying to compare Clinton to Republicans as a way to show how bad Republicans are and how it wasn't really a big deal that Clinton was impeached think anyone cares about a blow job?
It wasn't about the blow job.
It wasn't about lieing about it (at first).
It was about lieing.... and this is the important part ... UNDER OATH
They always leave that little part out for some reason.
Yeah, they keep forgetting the convictions were for Obstruction of Justice, Witness Tampering, Fraud, Larceny, Perjury, etc etc etc and that the tally of convictions was massive!:
* Number close to the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 44
* Number of convictions during his administration: 33
* Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
* Number of imprisonments: 14
* Number of presidential impeachments: 1
* Number of independent counsel investigations: 7
* Number of congressional witnesses pleading the 5th Amendment: 72
* Number of witnesses fleeing the country to avoid testifying: 17
* Number of foreign witnesses who have declined interviews by investigative bodies: 19
The Clinton machine now holds the record for the administration with:
* The most number of convictions and guilty pleas
* The most number of cabinet members to come under criminal investigation
* The most number of witnesses to flee the country or refuse to testify
* The most number of key witnesses to die suddenly
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad.
You could go on and on, but sadly George Bush is not getting any traction from reality. Ask any Liberal and "it's all about sex".
Oh, and BTW what is the Bush Admin total?
1 Indictment - status still to be determined in the Delay case.
Only a Liberal could point a finger at Delay and keep a straight face.
[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-12-2006).]