So after reading up on E3... by Ferrari_cdn
Started on: 05-11-2006 02:59 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Ferrari_cdn on 05-12-2006 04:29 PM
Ferrari_cdn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari_cdnSend a Private Message to Ferrari_cdnDirect Link to This Post
Who's going to pick up a Wii?

I wii. It looks like it is a lot of fun. Nintendo's booth is so packed with people wanting to try it out and getting great reviews.

PS3 is $600.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithDirect Link to This Post
Maybe someday cause I like the idea of downloading old games and being able to play them on the Wii but, Nintendo hasn't been as awesome as Playstation for me so I will definitely be buying a PS3 before any other system. Only the 60 gig model of the PS3 is 600 otherwise it will be 500 for the 20 gig model. And Microsoft is a terrible company so the 360 is out of the question, though I did enjoy playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter but was unimpressed that there's no backwards compatibility and that even with such an "amazing" processor it will still lag while playing some games such as Oblivion.

Daniel
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
I played a boxing game on the 360 at target the other day. Graphics are awsome..but Microsofts hardware is shitty so I'm not wasting the money. I want wii!
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
microsoft horrible? I know everyone has their comments can't change them I used to think blah xbox blah blah blah.. I picked up a 360 and it impressed me a bunch. My last console was a GC and I noticed they left out small detail when they had games like NFS2 Underground on Xbox/GC/PS2. The reason I switched consoles is the PS2/Xbox had a monstrous assortment of games that amazed me!

Oblivion only lags for a slight second when loading a world, its hardly noticable if you ask me I love the game just haven't had a bunch a time to play but the 7 hrs I have the game rocks!

I think with all the consoles getting really far and advanced it'll be great for competition. I'll have to see how Nintendo's game library is before I invest in my 3rd console. From playing video games when I was 4 and now simply awesome and I hope it continues to grow and we see more console wars.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:

I played a boxing game on the 360 at target the other day. Graphics are awsome..but Microsofts hardware is shitty so I'm not wasting the money. I want wii!

You realize that same hardware is sitting in the computer that you are using right now? The Video card is by Nvidia, the hard drive WD (I think they used a couple diffrent brands) the processor a Pentium. The Xbox is nothing more than a 733mhz computer with a tv tuner built in. You can swap most any of the componets with ones out of your PC, and a lot of people do it. The processor might be RISC, im not sure, but I wouldnt be suprised if any other P3 would plug right in, but ram and HDs will.
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Wii for mii.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Just saw that a new Star Wars game is coming for the Wii. Lightsabre combat should be a blast with the Wii's controller.
Ferrari_cdn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari_cdnSend a Private Message to Ferrari_cdnDirect Link to This Post
LOL

This video at E3 shows how many people want to play PS3 or Wii. (PS3 is on the left and Wii is on the right)

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/e306-clips-e3-morning-stampede-173469.php

[This message has been edited by Ferrari_cdn (edited 05-12-2006).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Heck, for less than the cost of a single PS3 a guy could own both an Xbox 360 and a Wii!
Ferrari_cdn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari_cdnSend a Private Message to Ferrari_cdnDirect Link to This Post
The length of the line to play Wii http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGlvLQzvJNA

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock