Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  NEED a couple car CD head unit trim plates..

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NEED a couple car CD head unit trim plates.. by 88red4cyl
Started on: 05-03-2006 11:46 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Wht&BluGT on 05-04-2006 11:27 PM
88red4cyl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2006 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple car stereos that are in need of a new trim plate (the black plastic rectangle that goes around the head unit). I need one for a Sony CDX-4000X that I bought (used) for my brothers birthday and installed in his car for him. The CDX-4000X has a flip face, if that matters. I also need one for a few year old Aiwa head unit that is in my fiance's car and the trim plate got knocked off and lost. It is a non-flip front if it makes a difference. I can get the model # later if needed as I don't recall it off the top of my head. If anyone has either, let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks,
Will
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2006 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if this is what you're looking for:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/056191.html

Those are flushmount personalized trim plates. I almost got 1, but they're damned expensive.

Bump!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/tinton

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylDirect Link to This Post
Not quite what I'm looking for, but thatnks anyway. The link is for mounting kits, and I already have the head units mounted. I am looking for the little black rectangle of plastic that snaps around the head unit to the top of the cd player. It hides the metal that sticks out a bit on hte top of the cd player, and I think it also helps hold it in place to...
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
check out best buy, advanced auto parts, autozone, or crutchfield, circuit city probably won't have it ( i refuse to go there because of their shear stupidity that hits you as soon as you walk in the door and i know best buy isn't much better)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock