Started on: 05-02-2006 12:57 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: FieroRumor on 05-02-2006 01:24 PM
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
Ma and Alex bought some AWESOME Dragons Blood seeds to start our own, as well as grabbed some local shrubbery to see what we can do (and i planted some fresh moss in the scorpian tank) Anyone got their own? any tips? pics?

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!
For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Ex Gf Loved them.. bought a few.. she killed them, bought replacements they died also.. figured third times a charm.. RIGHT.... then bought her a fake one..
I Saw a fella on the side of the road a few weeks back and almost stoped to get one.. then thought of the cost and pondered if my current GF had a green thumb.. I drove on by..LOL

Really cool lil trees. and my chamelions at the time loved them. can't help you on the care of them though.

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Get a spray bottle and keep 'em at their proper humidity.

The 'net has a lot of good info regarding them. Watering, trimming, fertilizing, etc...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock