Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Please send them to their precious virgins with their ****s cut off. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Please send them to their precious virgins with their ****s cut off. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 04-19-2006 12:21 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Toddster on 04-23-2006 01:57 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I can't seem to find this on any news site yet, but I just heard on the news that in Baghdad some "freedom fighters" entered a school and beheaded a few teachers in front of the children.

Please, please, please, catch these ****ing ***holes, cut of their dicks, and send them on their way to their precious virgins in "heaven".

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Sick sick sick.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Gunmen-behead-two-Iraq-teachers/2006/04/19/1145344158338.html

I'm sure the local Iman will release a stern a stern rebuke for the extremists actions, however.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

There's a special level of hell reserved for these pieces of shiat.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure Donald Rumsfield will give his usual speach, "All's well in Iraq."
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2006 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

There's a special level of hell reserved for these pieces of shiat.

Strange you should say that.
Just last night I was wondering, "What if really bad people never DO get punished after they die?!"
That would mean that bad people who don't care about dieing, could just do what ever they wanted.
It would also mean that it is up to Good People, to catch & punish them, while they are here.
Aggressively.

With all the bad things these "religous zelots" are doing to people, i'm beginning to lean twoard "by any means nessisary" and "collateral damage".

I'm beginning to think the United States just needs to say:
"We are not going to take anymore of this. If you are commiting crimes against humaity, we are going to destroy you, wholesale. We are sorry that some innocents are invaribly going to get caught up in this massive destruction, but we ARE going to put an END to this insanity. If you BELIEVE your religion says it's OK to slauter people, you will be eliminated. We are not taking this course of action based on ours, or any other religion. We are doing this in the name of humanity. We do not call you evil. We call you madmen. And we, in the name of all the good people of the Earth, who want only to live in peace, will not stop untill we have eliminated all those who do not want this to come to pass.
To all those who reign in terror, this is the beginning of your end. To all the innocents who unfortunatly will be caught up in this purging, know that we do this for your children, and your childrens children, that someday they may know true peace.
A new age has begun."

Yes, it's harsh.
Yes, it employs the same tactics we are fighting against.
But sanctions ain't working.
Policeing ain't working.
Unfortunatly, wholesale death works.
A dead enemy is no enemy.

I guess i'm getting preatty sour, in my old age.
I'm just tired of all the useless violence, that gets us no closer to enlightenment, as a speices.
Time for a New Age.
We have been in the "Moderen Dark Ages" long enough.

P.S. Yes, I'm aware that these are the same words used by madmen, throughout history.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-19-2006).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
P.S. Yes, I'm aware that these are the same words used by madmen, throughout history.

Well then... As long as you're aware.

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post
MSNBC says it didn't happen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12342623/

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The only reason there was order in Iraq when Saddam was ruling it was because he ruled with an iron fist. Maybe we should just release him, on condition that he only sell oil to us. and let him do what he wants to restore order in his country. They deserve and only understand each other there. This isn't the way normal civilized people act in the rest of the world. Remember the story last year about the girl school that caught fire, in Saudi Arabia I think. The wouldn't let the girls out because they had no chaperones. Most of them died from burns and smoke inhalation. These people let religion take over their common sense and any decency they might have. I don't think we should have anything to do with them, let them kill each other, they seem to enjoy doing that and don't like us interferring.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-19-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paul Prince:

Okay, back to (their) regular insurgents tactics....planting roadside explosives and killing their fellow citizens. Sad isn't it?

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

The only reason there was order in Iraq when Saddam was ruling it was because he ruled with an iron fist.

I don't think we should have anything to do with them...

Things similar to or as bad as this happened to a large number of people over his rule, we just didn't hear about it. So if the definition of "order" is these kinds of things not happening, then there wasn't order under Saddam.

Me, either. But they seem to want things to do with us--like threatening to kill us, or to commit terror acts. Plus, we tend to like oil and a lot of it, which makes us have to deal with countries in the middle east.

[This message has been edited by frontal lobe (edited 04-19-2006).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
Well then... As long as you're aware.

Yeah, don't quite make it right, do it?!

PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, don't quite make it right, do it?!

I think Jesus would spank you...

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

I think Jesus would spank you...

At least you wouldn't hear me saying, "I did it in your name! I did it for you!"
"Now WHERE's my virgins?"
"Ewwwww! How come they're all 70 years old?!"
"Just becouse I'M 70, doesn't mean they have to be!"

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
The line separating madness and truth is a nebulous thing and hard to define.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Let me know if you find anything about this on Fox news. As of right now there doesn't seem to be any report about it one way or other. Does that mean they also say it didn't happen?

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Let me know if you find anything about this on Fox news. As of right now there doesn't seem to be any report about it one way or other. Does that mean they also say it didn't happen?

You can also check the news channels if you wish. All I posted was a report that MSNBC had on their website. Believe it or not, that is your choice......Paul

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

can we "Please send them to their precious virgins with their ****s cut off" Anyway?

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

can we "Please send them to their precious virgins with their ****s cut off" Anyway?

Iv'e gotta add that what gets cut off needs to be stuffed in their mouths. Until we are ready to take off the kid gloves and threaten them with outright extinction they won't stop!!! Joe

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:
Until we... threaten them with outright extinction they won't stop!!! Joe

Would that make us.... terrorists?

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

In thier eyes I'm sure that it would, and I don't have a problem with that as terror is the only thing that they understand. Joe

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post

No that would make us the good guys. Its about who you kill and how not why.

PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:
In thier eyes I'm sure that it would, and I don't have a problem with that as terror is the only thing that they understand. Joe

Oh, okay. So terrorism is just a good tool to get people to do what you want?

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

You can also check the news channels if you wish. All I posted was a report that MSNBC had on their website. Believe it or not, that is your choice......Paul

No that's not all you posted, it was "MSNBC says it didn't happen." That's not what MSNBC said. They said there's reports coming from Iraqis even from police officials that this didn't happen. More information is needed to back up either report.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 04-19-2006).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Our species needs to F$#T$#%$ Grow up, already!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

It just depends on if we win and who's on our side when we do.

Edit: kinda ironic Styx 'Suite Madame Blue' is playing right now...

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 04-19-2006).]

paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

It's kind of interesting what they understand over there. There was a report way back when the Shah of Iran was overthrown that the locals not only kidnapped Americans but went after some Russians as well. The Russians were reported to have kidnapped the son of one of the locals tied to the kidnapping of the Russians, cut off his tally wacker and stuffed it in his mouth before returning him to his daddy, dead as a door nail. Needless to say the kidnapped Russians were released rather quickly. Anyone remember hearing anything about that?

I also watched a special recently on the wives and families of these fanatics. They stand behind their actions and groom the children early to hate all things western. The idiots blowing themselves up in the name of Allah don't get to play with the 70 virgins. They become the hand maidens of the wife when she joins her husband in the afterlife. Their going to run out of virgins real quick at the rate their going but what the heck, if they want to die so bad, I say lets kill em all and let Allah sort it out.

ka4nkf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

The only reason there was order in Iraq when Saddam was ruling it was because he ruled with an iron fist. Maybe we should just release him, on condition that he only sell oil to us. and let him do what he wants to restore order in his country. They deserve and only understand each other there. This isn't the way normal civilized people act in the rest of the world. Remember the story last year about the girl school that caught fire, in Saudi Arabia I think. The wouldn't let the girls out because they had no chaperones. Most of them died from burns and smoke inhalation. These people let religion take over their common sense and any decency they might have. I don't think we should have anything to do with them, let them kill each other, they seem to enjoy doing that and don't like us interferring.

You are right, Put Saddam back in power and this bombing crap will stop. he is a no good bastard , but at least they are afraid of him. The reason I say this is because how many of these car bombings did you hear about when Saddam was in power. They did not have any because they knew what would happen to them from the power of Saddam. I say put him back in power and it will end. If the other people In Iraq do not like him , then they can move to the US, as we welcome everybody.
Don

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

Things similar to or as bad as this happened to a large number of people over his rule, we just didn't hear about it. So if the definition of "order" is these kinds of things not happening, then there wasn't order under Saddam.

Can you back that up? I don't believe there was anything like the current civil war going on. More likely anti Saddam terrorism if any.

Good Luck!

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ka4nkf:
You are right, Put Saddam back in power and this bombing crap will stop. he is a no good bastard , but at least they are afraid of him. The reason I say this is because how many of these car bombings did you hear about when Saddam was in power. They did not have any because they knew what would happen to them from the power of Saddam. I say put him back in power and it will end. If the other people In Iraq do not like him , then they can move to the US, as we welcome everybody.
Don

If you attacked Saddam's regime, he would kill your family, and possibly your entire village.

As a result, families and villages had to police themselves.

It's a sick and twisted way to delegate authority. But when you see a mother on TV defending the actions of her son, a suicide bomber, it is understandable.

I really want to believe that the Iraqis are capable of something more civilized, but they have yet to show it.

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
Yes i know this is really wrong but as a outsider
i need to know this.
In the middle east some fools hit there way into a school and kill 2 teachers infront of kids.
yes i agree this is bad and the kids should never see this and the 2 men should loose there lives.
WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH THE USA?
WHY ARE YOU'LL WORRIED ABOUT IT?
They are not your kids.
You all are the lucky ones in a country that is one of the worlds super powers . I am just here in Australia looking at whats going on in the world, and saying i want to stay here for the moment.

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 04-20-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

WHY ARE YOU'LL WORRIED ABOUT IT?
They are not your kids.

You are joking, right?

PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cccharlie:

If you attacked Saddam's regime, he would kill your family, and possibly your entire village.

As a result, families and villages had to police themselves.

It's a sick and twisted way to delegate authority. But when you see a mother on TV defending the actions of her son, a suicide bomber, it is understandable.

I really want to believe that the Iraqis are capable of something more civilized, but they have yet to show it.

Exactly these brain washed dupes, are being kept away from anything but the teachers in their madras. If they found out, that 'the glorious martyrs' hometown was 'gone', I think some might question.
Instead the families of the 'glorious myrters' are getting money for their sacrifice?
Cut off the money, prestige, and their -------'s!

DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

DtheC

3395 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

You are joking, right?

Probably not, just follow Proffs' other posts.

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 04-20-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2006 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I don't see you leaping off you soapbox and doing something about it. How about joining a missionary, go there and teach these people how to be civil instead of asking the government to do it for you.

Most of the dificulties regarding other cultures and their screatching about US involvement stems from people expecting the government ("WE THE PEOPLE") to do something about it while you sit back with your feet propped up playing Monday morning quaterback. If you want to change attitudes then get up, sign up, open you big fat wallet, git er done and stop expecting the government to invaid every country and change the worlds attitude and evil ways to suit you taste.

Those people aint worth the time, money, blood, sweat or tears because no matter how much of any "we" give them they won't appriciate it. If they want change THEY can change it for themselves.

Whatcha waitin for. grab you guns and go... God knows how many more innocents will die if you don't.

Originally posted by DtheC:
Probably not, just follow Proffs' other posts.

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

No that's not all you posted, it was "MSNBC says it didn't happen." That's not what MSNBC said. They said there's reports coming from Iraqis even from police officials that this didn't happen. More information is needed to back up either report.

Gee, thanks for the warning officer. I’m glad I didn’t get a ticket. You’re right; I should have said “An MSNBC report contradicts the story”.
I know you have a great burden protecting all the simple minded PFF’ers who cannot draw their own conclusions from two contradicting stories.
Keep up the good work!............Paul

GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEDirect Link to This Post

Not really, all it is is basically the line seperating losers from the victors.

Victors are always right and just, whereas the losers are the evil ones.

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Our species needs to F$#T$#%$ Grow up, already!

Agreed.

Originally posted by Phranc:

No that would make us the good guys. Its about who you kill and how not why.

Actually, I completely disagree. Terrorism is not about the act at all. 9/11 was not the act itself. Terrorism is all about the airports being shut down afterward, it's about how the entire american economy shut down for a few days. Why is the whole reason for terrorism. Killing people is just a means to an end. They kill the people, to scare other people, because killing someone is a pretty sad was of scaring them, because once they are dead, they need not fear you any longer. But kill someone and use them as an example to the rest, and the rest understand what happens if they **** up. THAT is the point of terrorism.

Say you bomb the **** out of one terrorsit training camp, and you say to the rest "This is what happens when you **** with the U.S", you are not effectivly a Terrorist.
Though, Victor writes the history books, and I highly doubt the terrorist cells will ever win. Gurilla warfare isn't effective as a battle pla, it is simply a way to intimidate your enemy, pick at them till they decide that they've had enough. If they don't decide they've had enough, but get pissed and decide they've had enough of you, then you (being the geurilla cell) are screwed.

Originally posted by ka4nkf:

Don

Not to attack you directly, but simply the idea of Saddam being put back into power.
The world itself, would simply NOT put up with that and would possible sanction the **** out of the U.S. It would be a complete mockery of the war crimes laws, on top of that the American people would be unbelievably pissed that they went to iraq and lost all those troops/wasted all that money, basically for nothing. It would show the terrorist cells that the U.S has no balls and can't deal with them, therefor giving them more courage to pull off bigger **** in the U.S itself.

[/end encycopedia of my opinions]

[This message has been edited by GoldFiero86SE (edited 04-20-2006).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tugboat:

Can you back that up? I don't believe there was anything like the current civil war going on. More likely anti Saddam terrorism if any.

Good Luck!

There wasn't anything like the current civil war going on. What I was saying was that terrorism and torture and killing was going on while Saddam was in power...BY SADDAM. From what I had read, people were just taken from their families and disappeared. Never to be seen again. So people think there was "order" when Saddam was in power. I suppose. But there was still random torture and killing going on--by Saddam and his government.

I guess the difference, if people don't care, is that it was only PEOPLE being killed, but hey, at least cars and buildings weren't being destroyed.

GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

There wasn't anything like the current civil war going on. What I was saying was that terrorism and torture and killing was going on while Saddam was in power...BY SADDAM. From what I had read, people were just taken from their families and disappeared. Never to be seen again. So people think there was "order" when Saddam was in power. I suppose. But there was still random torture and killing going on--by Saddam and his government.

I guess the difference, if people don't care, is that it was only PEOPLE being killed, but hey, at least cars and buildings weren't being destroyed.

When the government body does things like this its called "keeping the order."
Terrorism is a term used for enemys of the government.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Gee, thanks for the warning officer. I’m glad I didn’t get a ticket. You’re right; I should have said “An MSNBC report contradicts the story”.
I know you have a great burden protecting all the simple minded PFF’ers who cannot draw their own conclusions from two contradicting stories.
Keep up the good work!............Paul

Ok wow, well, have a nice day!

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GoldFiero86SE:

When the government body does things like this its called "keeping the order."
Terrorism is a term used for enemys of the government.

OK, fine. I'll amend my statement to: "What I was saying was that (delete terrorism here) torture and killing was going on while Saddam was in power...BY SADDAM". This resulted in the people of Iraq living in a state of terror.

SO, the end result was that people in Iraq were tortured, killed, and living in terror under Saddam. But there "was order".

NOW, people in Iraq are tortured, killed, and living in terror.

The difference remains that now cars and buildings are being destroyed. Otherwise, there isn't much difference than when there "was order."

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock