Would you consider... by JSocha
Started on: 04-15-2006 02:34 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: 86GT3.4DOHC on 04-17-2006 10:39 PM
JSocha

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
...it an insult if:

You are sitting at a table/booth alone, at your favorite "All You Can Eat Buffet" and after making several trips back, the waiter/waitress approaches your table and asks you, "Would you like separate checks or should I keep it all on one?!"

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I'd be too full to even understand what they were talking about.

The places I go to encourage eating until you enter a meat coma.

"If my little wooden thingie's green side is on top, bring the meat, don't ever, ever stop!"

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post
Yes.

And I would probably deserve it.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I'd be too full to even understand what they were talking about.

The places I go to encourage eating until you enter a meat coma.

"If my little wooden thingie's green side is on top, bring the meat, don't ever, ever stop!"

I know what you're saying. I made my self sick eating too much at a buffet just a couple of months ago.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever been told that they have ran out of free bread?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Have you ever been told that they have ran out of free bread?

did you order anything else?

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2006 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Not an insult, its sarcasm riddled with awe
Eat through the pain.
Brad
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

did you order anything else?

LOL yes, we both ordered stake and baked potato.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Everytime I go to sizzler, I make myself sick with chocholate moose. If I eat anything less. i leave telling myself man i wish i had some more, it was all i could eat, why didnt i eat more??? lol
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
only place i can think of that thay would do that is a all you can eat chineese food place.... but the tame you make it back to the table your hungry agin
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:

...it an insult if:

Not at all, I would simply say, "That depends, do you want your tip in cash or in your ass"?

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Normaly I would hesistate to say something mean like this, but given this is a Fiero forum, I think its safe to say this doesnt apply to anyone here

I think all you can eat buffets should have gates, 2 poles 24" apart, and if you cannot fit between them, you cannot go down the buffet, and the salad bar would be 30"

Sad thing is some of the places around here have actualy reworked their all you can eat buffet hours because people would come in early and sit and eat literaly all day long. I think some of the scooters at walmart have dualys on the rear and a 500lb weight limit.

Im not talking about us normaly overwieght people, but if you have to use a scooter at walmart you need to get off your butt and walk to loose some weight

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock