Started on: 04-10-2006 11:44 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: JohnnyK on 04-12-2006 05:16 PM
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
first pair is silver framed square wire 2.0 with fire lenses, these are AWSOME glasses and i belive there a discontinued color combo
these are in GREAT 9.98 out of 10 condition, with a few MINOR scratches in the lense nothing that is even noticable THESE ARE NICE
i pay'd out my arse for these i would like $120 shipped

i couldnt get good pics my camera is sucking (user operator error im sure)

next pair i cant remember what they are, A wire maybe? there wire frames aswell,with i think the darkest black lenses oakley had
these have some scratches in the lenses and a few minor ones in the frame not bad but useable, they have flew off my head and landed on the road a few times while on my motorcycle
i would rate them 7-8 out of 10
i would like $45 shipped
i dont have boxes for them but i can find a bag for each i think... one for sure possibly 2

first pic IS NOT MINE its just for a good referance of what i have

these are my pics

------------------

02 Jetta 1.8t
98 GTI 2.slow
86 Fiero V6
AIM:Onefast2M8

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 04-10-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
This may be me, but I don't understand how a pair of plastic sunglasses could ever be so expensive. I guess you are paying for the name.

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
G-thanks !!

comfort and quality i guess

------------------

02 Jetta 1.8t
98 GTI 2.slow
86 Fiero V6
AIM:Onefast2M8

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
niether one of them should be plastic..thier both metal. Oakley's are the best. Unfortunatly I have like 5 pair so my wife would beat me if I got another. lol
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

G-thanks !!

comfort and quality i guess

I didn't really mean anything by it. It could be worth it, I remember finding a pair of Oakleys about 15 years ago and even back then it was $100 bucks. I picked it up thinking they were metal or something, but nope. Maybe they have a patent on tint process or something. Not for sure.

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

This may be me, but I don't understand how a pair of plastic sunglasses could ever be so expensive. I guess you are paying for the name.

Before they were run over by the airport lawnmower, my Oakleys were the BEST sunglasses I have ever owned. I will NEVER buy another brand. They fit my face so well and feel as if they aren't even there. Every other brand of sunglasses that I have owned are akward and don't feel good.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
My raybands felt like that until my buddy sat on them.. Now you can definately tell they are there.. Doesn't help they are all metal and glass either.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Raybans are SOOOO 80's...and I'm a pilot.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
so.. is anyone intrested in buying them?

im in the mood to buy a new pair but would like a little cash for mine first (so the wife dosent have a fit )

crazyfieromike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2006 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfieromikeSend a Private Message to crazyfieromikeDirect Link to This Post
if i only had the extra cash i would be all over those.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2006 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
just ebay them...When I've sold them on ebay I got back at least 3 quarters of what I spent. The best was my x metal pennies. I paid 225 new..wore them for a year and just got tired of how heavy they were so I ebayed them and got 210 plus shipping lol.
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2006 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Raybans are SOOOO 80's...and I'm a pilot.

I don't have the 80's Raybans or the aviators, I think they were called The Predators or something like that.. some model of that..

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock