Started on: 04-09-2006 11:50 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: GoldFiero86SE on 04-10-2006 09:57 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Favors a porsche to me.

http://www.rinspeed.com/pages/cars/zazen/pre-zazen.htm

Thoughts ??

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
DAYUM! Me likey!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2006 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
That's one pill I wouldn't mind taking (one sponsor is Bayer)! Check out the vent at the passenger leg- she won't be complaining about being too hot or cold...

The “zaZen”, which weighs 1,495 kg, is powered by a 355 bhp 6-cylinder boxer engine from the Porsche 997 Carrera S. It has a top speed of 293 kph and accelerates from 0 to 100 kph in exactly 4.8 sec. Should the “zaZen” be built in a small series at some time in the future, Rinspeed will consider – in line with its tradition – offering it with an environmentally friendly natural gas propulsion system.

At 6,600 rpm, the engine has a maximum torque of 400 Nm, which is transmitted to the rear axle via a manual six-speed transmission. The necessary traction is provided by Dunlop tires with Touch Technology (245/30-20 at the front and 305/25-20 at the rear), mounted on lightweight Rinspeed five-spoke rims (8.5 x 20” at the front and 11 x 20” at the rear) made by CW Fahrzeugtechnik (Borbet Group).

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 04-10-2006).]

GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2006 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEDirect Link to This Post
Whoever decided to put the orange wheels on needs to be shot...
That being said, awsome car, it looks very... Agressive, in an almost robotic kind of way.

I think the grills need to go in more, the front bumper is far too plain.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock