Started on: 04-05-2006 12:36 AM
Replies: 32
Last post by: Toddster on 04-07-2006 03:55 PM
NEPTUNE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
OK, even as the Department of Homeland Security announced 2.1 BILLION government dollars to Christian groups to help in the recovery (of souls?) in the wake of hurricane Katrina, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190243,00.html
DHS deputy director and political apointee Brian Doyle was arrested in a sex sting for attempting to seduce a 14 year old girl.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190604,00.html
Whatever happened to "family values?"
Notice that the source I quoted is right wing biased FOX "news".
NOT part of the so called "left wing media conspiracy."

Tuff Rhino Price! $99.95
You Save $11.00!
Nomex IIIA aramid is a permanently, inherently flame resistant and anti-static fiber blend with a unique molecular structure. Gulfport Coveralls made of NOMEX IIIA will not burn in air, melt, drip or break open and act as a protective barrier when exposed to intense heat, flash fires or electric arcs or open flames.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-05-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Christian groups for RECOVERY relief, like the Salvation Army. I'm all for seperation of church and state, but some religous organizations do a great deal for relief in disasters. That is undisbuted. Is it wrong for them to preach? Maybe, but I don't think there is nothing wrong with it. But $2.1 billion is awfully high.

About Doyle. I know you want to make it a Republican issue, but it's not. Being affliated with a political party doesn't automatically make you a moral person or use as a gage or an expectation of a moral person. That relies on the person themselves.

So is Brian Doyle a child predator because he is a Republican? or a government employee? or just because he is one regardless.

Last I check, Political Parties do not screen people for morality or background checks to join their party. All you have to do is registar to be one.

That is like saying that a child molester is Orlando makes everybody that lives in Orlando a child preditor and bad people. It is your same way of thinking.

So from this, I gather, that ALL Republicans are inhertly bad and religous people because some of them are.

Is that what you think?

fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

OK, even as the Department of Homeland Security announced 2.1 BILLION government dollars to Christian groups to help in the recovery (of souls?) in the wake of hurricane Katrina, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190243,00.html
DHS deputy director and political apointee Brian Doyle was arrested in a sex sting for attempting to seduce a 14 year old girl.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190604,00.html
Whatever happened to the "moral majority?"

Notice that the source I quoted is right wing biased FOX "news".
NOT part of the so called "left wing conspiracy."

Aaaaand? There is corruption everywhere, we all know that. You hear it year after year. Left wing, right wing. It doesnt matter. As far as Fox News goes as being right wing biased. "We report. You decide" sounds more like they give both sides of the story, left and right wing, which they do for almost every interview in which they end the interview with final comments as in a debate, giving both sides to plead their final case. If the opposite party isnt available to debate the issue, the interviewer will often say the line "I'll play the devil's advocate here" and they will give the argument that the other party is questioning whether they are from either side. If you watch/listen to Fox News enough, you'll notice that that is a basic "template" for their programming.

Hannity and Combs? A right wing and a left wing both host the show. Thats biased...

Thing is, a lot of Left wings like to be told what sounds best to them. Right wings like the facts and will argue the crap out of them whether it is right or not. Both have their flaws.

Maybe its just me though. I spent many many hours driving cross country for two years listening to various news stations on Sirius. I might just be looking into it a little too much. Not to mention if I flapped my arms I'd fly around in counter-clockwise circles.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
the media is center biased
those on the rightwing see everything left of them as liberal
them simply can't tell center from left

faux news is very rightwing bias
far more then the normal media is
normal media is CASH BIASED to max the rateings

I remember real leftwing biased news
the underground papers
saddly they are dead

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

faux news is very rightwing bias
far more then the normal media is
normal media is CASH BIASED to max the rateings

"normal media"...uh, like Dan Rather and the forged memos? If that's normal I'd rather have bias.

And as for the "normal media" just going for ratings...have you looked at the ratings of ABC, CBS, & NBC lately compared to FOX? If more people in this country identify themselves as Democrats than Republicans then why is FOX news the king of the ratings race by a country mile?

I guess whatever they are doing that is "normal" ain't working too well.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

OK, even as the Department of Homeland Security announced 2.1 BILLION government dollars to Christian groups to help in the recovery (of souls?) in the wake of hurricane Katrina

Well, I'm glad you provided the link to the article, which was MUCH more fair minded than your post.

The article clearly stated that these groups were trying to get access to funds in order to provided PHYSICAL relief to people. There were groups that were willing to help, that happened to be christians, and didn't get supported in their efforts to help because of that.

No groups said, "we'll help as soon as you listen to our message."

There were groups in the article that felt that their message was primary, and the delivery of aid was secondary. Those groups identified themselves as such and said they shouldn't take the federal money and then have to compromise what they feel they should do.

The "whatever happened to family values" question was a cheap shot. But if you want a real answer to a question you didn't really want answered, but just meant as a dig, it is that no political party has 100% adherence to the platform of the party. That is such an obvious answer that no one would really ask the question...unless trying to take a shot.

And I can guarantee you that you will get no republicans on this forum trying to excuse this guys behavior, or trying to prevent him from fullest prosecution. He is despicable. Get rid of him.

[This message has been edited by frontal lobe (edited 04-06-2006).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
It's ok Neptune. You'd think people would raise eyebrows, like "what the hell is going on?" when a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security is brought up on 23 charges of seducing a minor over the internet. Nope, it's all about who's who in the entertainment news ratings.

I've had serious reservations about the "Department of Homeland Security" ever since it was created. I beginning to think it's nothing but a big front for cronies, crooks & cohorts an opportunity to get their hands deep in government cheese. I don't think it sunk in that is until Bernard Kerik was nominated to replace Tom Ridge by Bush who Kerik withdrew as soon as it got a little too hot in the kitchen. Anyway, think about it, anybody who says or questions anything must be "against homeland security." Remember the $400 hammers and $600 toilet seats? Talk about a perfect cover with no accountability. They can spend billions upon billions possibly trillions, a national disaster comes along and the excuse is "Well, what happened was totally unpredictable."

Almost forgot, remember to stock up on duck tape and plastic sheeting!

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 04-06-2006).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

"normal media"...uh, like Dan Rather and the forged memos? If that's normal I'd rather have bias.

And as for the "normal media" just going for ratings...have you looked at the ratings of ABC, CBS, & NBC lately compared to FOX? If more people in this country identify themselves as Democrats than Republicans then why is FOX news the king of the ratings race by a country mile?

I guess whatever they are doing that is "normal" ain't working too well.

maybe because there is only ONE FOX NEWS
so all the rightwing nuts flock there and only there
and the others split the rateing amoung the non conned
the steady bleat of the foxed sheep doesnot make their BS true
it is and allways has been UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED slanted news

------------------
are you kind?

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
Being affliated with a political party doesn't automatically make you a moral person or use as a gage or an expectation of a moral person. That relies on the person themselves.

Amen.

Lets just hope he hasn't caused any irreparable harm to anyone.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

It's ok Neptune. You'd think people would raise eyebrows, like "what the hell is going on?" when a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security is brought up on 23 charges of seducing a minor over the internet. Nope, it's all about who's who in the entertainment news ratings.

I've had serious reservations about the "Department of Homeland Security" ever since it was created. I beginning to think it's nothing but a big front for cronies, crooks & cohorts an opportunity to get their hands deep in government cheese. I don't think it sunk in that is until Bernard Kerik was nominated to replace Tom Ridge by Bush who Kerik withdrew as soon as it got a little too hot in the kitchen. Anyway, think about it, anybody who says or questions anything must be "against homeland security." Remember the $400 hammers and $600 toilet seats? Talk about a perfect cover with no accountability. They can spend billions upon billions possibly trillions, a national disaster comes along and the excuse is "Well, what happened was totally unpredictable."

That's government for you. 'nuff said.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

maybe because there is only ONE FOX NEWS
so all the rightwing nuts flock there and only there
and the others split the rateing amoung the non conned

Well, that's a theory. But it is easily refuted because it is so wrong. How do I know? Look on the radio side. Who are the successful radio programs? Almost entirely "right wing". But there isn't only ONE "right wing radio nut". There are SEVERAL. But how many successful "left wing" radio programs are there? In fact, the left wing has to try to beat up the federal goverment for money to try to have an NPR because their "left wing" agenda programming can generate so few listeners they aren't a sustainable model.

PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

Well, that's a theory. But it is easily refuted because it is so wrong. How do I know? Look on the radio side. Who are the successful radio programs? Almost entirely "right wing". But there isn't only ONE "right wing radio nut". There are SEVERAL. But how many successful "left wing" radio programs are there? In fact, the left wing has to try to beat up the federal goverment for money to try to have an NPR because their "left wing" agenda programming can generate so few listeners they aren't a sustainable model.

The Al Franken show beats Bill OReilly in every market that they are BOTH in.
Its on the Air America radio network. http://www.airamericaradio.com/stations
And, BTW, even though it's off topic, NPR was investigated, both openly and clansestinely and NOT found to have a liberal bias. Maybe you heard differently on HANNITY and colmes or some other "fair and balanced" show...

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-06-2006).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

And, BTW, even though it's off topic, NPR was investigated, both openly and clansestinely and NOT found to have a liberal bias. Maybe you heard differently on HANNITY and colmes or some other "fair and balanced" show...

I haven't listened to Al Franken OR Bill O'Reilly, so I can't comment on content. Is Franken the most listened to "left wing" show? Then a more fair comparison would to compare his audience to Limbaugh or Hannity.

I don't know how NPR was investigated and I don't know that I have listened to it. Maybe it is a lot different than WISCONSIN public radio. I may have errantly assumed NPR and WPR were similar. WPR is hilariously liberally biased. I am going to assume NPR is also hilariously liberally biased, and that the investigation was poorly done. But I could be wrong. I don't care that much.

Point remains that total conservative talk show listening audience STOMPS liberal (and I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing, it is just an observation.) But, yes, you could pick out isolated shows and find a particular liberal one with a larger audience than a particular conservative one like you did.

But I should say that I appreciate the thread. I hadn't seen either story.

[This message has been edited by frontal lobe (edited 04-06-2006).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

ditto heads rule that market so what
and so does clear chanel network
who are just as bad a fox for slant and agenda

most liberals listen to music, rock mostly, not talk

and localy the am talk king is a liberal jewish gay, neal rodgers,
who is very funny

anyway it was about why fox wins rateing ON TV cable news
and thats because they are the one , and thankfully only
hard slanted news, spunn one way only
unfair and unbalanced, just the way the neo-conned like it
as it will never confuse them with the truth or facts UNSPUN

------------------
are you kind?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Not in Phoenix.

In fact, our local Air Amerika affiliate just went belly up here...I guess not enough listeners bought tote bags. And, what is the new format? Religious programming. I consider it poetic justice.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

]
ditto heads rule that market so what

The "so what" is this: Fox news doesn't get the higher ratings because it gets all the conservatives and the liberal CBS, ABC, and NBC split the liberal audience.

If that was the case, the same thing should happen with conservative radio where the preponderance of conservative talk shows should split up the audience, and the one liberal guy on the air should then have higher ratings. It doesn't happen. Which explains that your idea of why Fox news gets the higher ratings is wrong.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

GAME...SET...MATCH

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

THAT was my original point. The (current) pedophile story is only marginally related. The Bushies are just ITCHING to funnel OUR tax money to their cronies, and one of their biggest cronies happens to be the religeous right.
Maybe Tigger stated it better than I could.

http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=17318

Do you feel safe? Think again: http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/27/radioactive.smuggling/index.html

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

uh,no. Actually it is just the opposite. My family used to be a Neilsen Ratings participant. Take my word for it.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
Ummm, the topic is corruption and cronyism in the department of homeland security.
I don't care if you filled out a Neilsen survey book. (which you agreed to keep confidential, BTW)
http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=17318

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Ummm, the topic is corruption and cronyism in the department of homeland security.

Nice duck and cover. But no it's not the topic. ONE pedaphile working for the government does not stain the department of Homeland Security. I hope they string the bastard up by his nads if he is found guilty. But it has nothing to do with the government or it's policies.

I don't care if you filled out a Neilsen survey book. (which you agreed to keep confidential, BTW)

And I have. I didn't tell you what I watched now did I? BTW, they stopped using books ages ago. It's all tech these days.

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
This is the first time I have heard of the religious right characterized as "cronies". I suppose it could occasionally happen. But I thought these were more often grass-roots type, smaller organizations. "Funnel" money. Are these people not being hired to perform a service? Are they being paid way out of proportion to others that would provide the same service? I don't know. I'm asking.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Another Homeland Security official -- Frank Figueroa, special agent in charge of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Tampa -- faces trial this week on charges of exposing himself to a teenage girl last year at a mall. Figueroa, who has been suspended, pleaded not guilty.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company
From another source:

Figueroa was recently head of ICE's national sex crime "Predator" program. All along, ICE and Homeland Security officials have been claiming they never knew about Figueroa's 1977 arrest on a similar charge near Buffalo.

But, yesterday, reliable sources in the know told us that, in fact, ICE and then-Customs knew all along about Frank Figueroa's prior sex crime arrest. They say that Figueroa declared the arrest on various federal forms and applications required from federal agents for background checks and security clearance renewal. They say ICE and then-Customs officials knew all along of Frank Figueroa's record, but promoted him anyway, including to the national directorship of "Operation Predator" and Special Agent in Charge in Tampa. (This helps educate us as to why another Special Agent in Charge remains on the job despite, among many other egregious episodes, his deep relationship with a "former" Islamic terrorist who openly supports homicide bombers.)

I wonder what Bill Oreilley thinks of all this?

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

NEPTUNE

10199 posts
Member since Aug 2001

This is the first time I have heard of the religious right characterized as "cronies". I suppose it could occasionally happen. But I thought these were more often grass-roots type, smaller organizations. "Funnel" money. Are these people not being hired to perform a service? Are they being paid way out of proportion to others that would provide the same service? I don't know. I'm asking.

Since we are beginning to find out just how inefficent, incompetent and (apparently) corrupt the DHS
is, I am suspect of the ties to religeous organizations, since President Bush was closely allied with the RR during his own as well as his fathers election campaigns.
And $2.1 BILLION is a lot of money to me.
If you are genuinely interested, you may want to check out the various links I have posted previously in what I THOUGHT would be a throwaway thread..

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

NEPTUNE

10199 posts
Member since Aug 2001

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Well, I wouldn't consider it a throw away thread, as it is 2.1 billion. Which to the feds is a drop in the bucket, I guess, but to you and I is a lot of money.

And if the "religious right" is going to be hired, I want to make sure they are doing the job they are hired to do at the same pay that non-religious organizations would do. I would want ANY goverment initiative measured for effectiveness. (I can dream there, I guess.)

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I wonder what Bill Oreilley thinks of all this?

Then tune into his show.

He is the nation's leading advocate for child protection laws. He regularly dedicates 15 minutes of his show just to dealing with Jessica's law passage in various states and what states are holding it up, pediphile sentencing, and judicial responsibility for punishing child preditors.

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I think we're getting off of the main point here. This guy, a fifty-five year old man, allegedly tried to seduce what he thought was a fourteen year old girl. Multiple times. Was this his first time doing something like this? Or is our Dept of Homeland Security seriously flawed because they're not doing thorough enough backround checks on its own people? Right wing or left wing doesn't seem to matter in this case. Looks like the guys a serious head case.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say hypocrisy?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20060407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cia_leak_20

What was that he said about what would happen to anybody in his admin who leaked classified information? I forget.

[This message has been edited by 88GTNeverfinished (edited 04-06-2006).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2006 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

Did someone say hypocrisy?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20060407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cia_leak_20

What was that he said about what would happen to anybody in his admin who leaked classified information? I forget.

So president Bush is now going to FIRE vice president Cheney?
Yeaaa, riiight.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-07-2006).]

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2006 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
I was sort of thinking if he held to his word he would fire himself.
PFF
System Bot
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2006 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Another Homeland Security official -- Frank Figueroa, special agent in charge of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Tampa -- faces trial this week on charges of exposing himself to a teenage girl last year at a mall. Figueroa, who has been suspended, pleaded not guilty.

Oh, one of the men caught on MSNBC's Inside Dateline "To catch a predator" series was a federal agent with the department of homeland security.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2006 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

I think we're getting off of the main point here. This guy, a fifty-five year old man, allegedly tried to seduce what he thought was a fourteen year old girl. Multiple times. Was this his first time doing something like this? Or is our Dept of Homeland Security seriously flawed because they're not doing thorough enough backround checks on its own people? Right wing or left wing doesn't seem to matter in this case. Looks like the guys a serious head case.

I don't think we are off track. Nobody is defending this creep. He needs to go down. period. But, the attempt by some to politicize this pervert's dementia by associating it with the DOHS or the Administration is just too laughable to ignore.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock