Started on: 03-16-2006 02:47 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Formula88 on 03-16-2006 06:35 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2006 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I was watching PBS last night, and came across a concert called "Celtic Woman":
http://www.celticwoman.com/site.html
What angelic voices!
The soaring music & voices has a kind of "sad joy" to them.
I would recommend a listen!
Not too hard on the eyes, either.

Celtic Woman

Mairead

Meave

Orla

Lisa

Chloe

Music Samples:
http://www.manhattanrecords.com/cwplayer/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Ummmmmm Celllllllltic
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
i had to listen to this cd for 3 days stright on my last snowboard trip. it was ok...for the first couple times around.
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
My wife & I caught that the other night on PBS as well... they'll be here in concert in a couple of weeks, and my wife would like me to take her for her B-Day. Just gotta see how much TicketMaster wants to slam me for the tickets...
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all,

I've seen the show on a PBS fund raising tour, they would play segments of the dvd, and then go to the fund raising, back an forth...... Loved every minute of it....Your right they do have angelic voices!!! I almost considered buying the dvd from the event but, I thought it over and figured I would never watch it.... I have a Les Miserables VHS tape that I never watch, and thought that celtic women would be like the same deal....They were here in Minneapolis for concert, but I had no GF to take to the show, otherwise I woulda been there!! Will go next time around though, hopefully!!!... And GOD!! Lisa is HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

My wife & I caught that the other night on PBS as well... they'll be here in concert in a couple of weeks, and my wife would like me to take her for her B-Day. Just gotta see how much TicketMaster wants to slam me for the tickets...

Where are they going to be in concert at???

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting this, I've been seeing this same billboard on the way to work, and kept forgetting to google what the heck it's about...

-FieroRumor

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

Where are they going to be in concert at???

They have 23 concerts nationwide listed on the TicketMaster schedule.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/963285

They'll be at the Orpheum Theater in Minneapolis on April 5th & 6th (Wed & Thurs). Tickets run between $30-$50 (before TM fees)... and they seem to still have decent balcony seats available (nothing has come up on the main floor in my searches).

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
can somewone give a list of the songs off there cd? iam gonna go do some "research" on limewire
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Here is also some videos:
http://www.celticwoman.com/site.html
Bottom of the page, under "Soundbites".

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-16-2006).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

can somewone give a list of the songs off there cd? iam gonna go do some "research" on limewire

Hi all,

LMAO!!! I thought of doing this myself!!

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Nice!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock