Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  The battle Begins! F-I-E-R-O VS BobadooFunk! CAUTION! THIS MAY NOT BE WORK FRIENDLY

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

The battle Begins! F-I-E-R-O VS BobadooFunk! CAUTION! THIS MAY NOT BE WORK FRIENDLY by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 05-16-2005 09:39 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 05-17-2005 12:11 AM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here we pick up on the battle between F-I-E-R-O and BobadooFunk! Someone needs to put BobadooFunk in his place, and I'm just the guy to do it!

CAUTION! NOT WORK FRIENDLY!!!

Recently, new photos of BobadooFunk have been discovered and will be revealed here in an effort to expose the disfuntional hobbies and fetishes of one of our less esteemed members. All photos posted be F-I-E-R-O are reall and unaltered. These have been forwarded to me by BobadooFunk's scorned lover and, at his request, will be made public so that others may see him for what he really is. This thread is probably headed for Neverland (a place where BobadooFunk spent many of his formative years), but hopefully we can keep it alive for your enjoyment...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

chances of you PSing something i havent done, slim.... chances of me having either vid/photo proof, high

Later that day as our heroine attempts to rescue a live person from the anus of a poor, unsuspecting animal...

I wish BobadooFunk would stop being embarassed about who was really in the pool with him, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we do not judge you on your personal life, just be who you are. When you become more comfortable with yourself then we will be less comfortable with you.

http://www.tvtome.com/RobotChicken/

I feel bad, I just found out that BobadooFunk was up for the part, but didn't make it because he couldn't cross the road!

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 05-16-2005).]

Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
If anyone has any information that may be helpful in the apprehension of this criminal, please contact you local authorities.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Exactly...I know the drill, go there, and turn the screw. Just a bit tighter, awwwwww shucks, now you went and broke it. Try again, this time, with some DAMN feeling!!!!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 05-16-2005).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
Exactly...I know the drill, go there, and turn the screw. Just a bit tighter, awwwwww shucks, now you went and broke it. Try again, this time, with some DAMN feeling!!!!

I figured I should quote you this time in case you decide to change it again. What the hell are you talking about? Your last post told me I should up my medication. I'm thinking that maybe you're taking too much! Please feel free to respond with an explanation of what you wrote, else I'll lose sleep night after night after night- unless taht was your plan! Then I'll sleep like a baby just to foil your evil plot! But wait, maybe you're using reverse psychology adn want me to get a good night's sleep so you can have one of your goons come over and take me away to your private hideout to------- I can't go on, the very idea of it all is making me shake... sniff, just stop- leave me alone!!!!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I have calculated that I would have to cite it this time in the case you decide to still change them. About that what hell you is speaking? Your last starter shaft has said to me that I would have to increase my drug. I am thinking that perhaps you are taking too much! It thinks I pray free to answer with an explanation of that what you have written, other I will less lose the night of sleep after the night after the night than the taht it has been your program! Then I will sleep hardly like a child in order to blanket your diabolic diagram! But wait, perhaps been using the ADN of psycology reversal the wished ones to obtain a sleep of the good night so as to you can make to one of yours to come goons over and eliminating it to yours hideout classified I cannot ignite, the same idea of it that all it is rendering the jolt smell one me..., just arrest I leave it alone!!!

WHAT? You will then sleep hardly like a child in order to blanket your diabolic diagram?

I'd like to see you TRY.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
If you wanna have a sneak peek of some fun warfare, make a nice warm folder on yer desktop, and clicky back here in a few...

Ok, download (save0 these two files into that folder, then run the "wormsmissiletest" ...

one

two

lanman31337

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lanman31337Send a Private Message to lanman31337Direct Link to This Post
I tried the game, but can't kill any of the other worms with missiles.
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I know... That's why it was a "test"

(it was to test out the missile-launching part)

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

WHAT? You will then sleep hardly like a child in order to blanket your diabolic diagram?

I'd like to see you TRY.

Thanks for the good laugh!

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Awwwwwwwww, is'nt that adorable! If I ever wore something like that, my friends would have kicked that crap out of me! The guy in that costume has GOT to be gay, no self respecting hetro male would would be caught dead in that thing!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

I'd like to see you TRY.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Awwwwwwwww, is'nt that adorable! If I ever wore something like that, my friends would have kicked that crap out of me! The guy in that costume has GOT to be gay, no self respecting hetro male would would be caught dead in that thing!

The **** ? Maybe your friends are just complete assholes? I'm just pissed that it beat us, contest-wise..

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hey BobadooFunk, here's a nice ice cream cone for you, enjoy!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock