Started on: 04-28-2005 07:54 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: LoW_KeY on 04-30-2005 10:55 PM
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Looked like an engineer was working on a development mule, just outside my office window. A group of us gathered in my cube to watch, so I shot a couple of pics. Looked like the guy was taking data and making changes.

...Pip is acting up right now...maybe I can post them later...(kind of ruins the post without the pics)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
leberg@gmail.com you can send them to me and I will post them
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2005 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
damn, that thing turned out uglier than I expected..
FLASHY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
I know! The Saturn Sky will look soooo much better in my opinion. Too bad.

------------------

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
No that's just a bad looking Solstice lol.

What is up with that stripes BTW???

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

No that's just a bad looking Solstice lol.

What is up with that stripes BTW???

its to break up the body lines so it is more difficult to tell what the body lines are. we drive cars at work that will be completly covered with what looks like a bra over the whole car when it hasnt been introduced yet. when they do take off the cladding, alot of times it will have patterns or just be flat black.

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post
I like the Solstice. I would love for them to pull something crazy with it though...3800 Series III supercharged anyone? That'd be sw33t!!! ^.^ -Ben
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Thanx for posting the pics, J.D.

Bob

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
im expecting to see the new global v6 to show up in the solstice just like they did with the 2.8 in the fiero if its gonna happen im ALL OVER IT!!! ill sell my left nut for one
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

damn, that thing turned out uglier than I expected..

Agreed. The back end looks like it from an MR2 spyder with the front end of an X-type Jag.

PFF
System Bot
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I sat in one for 15 minutes today. Really easy to get into and the interior looks cramped from the outside but feels very comfortable. Definitely smaller than the Fiero's interior though.

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver 5.7L ZZ4 5spd

Next Mod: Stealth Ram.... before 2006?

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

im expecting to see the new global v6 to show up in the solstice just like they did with the 2.8 in the fiero if its gonna happen im ALL OVER IT!!! ill sell my left nut for one

Although it is just speculation, it looks like the Sol will not get a V6, and instead a high output version of the ecotec will be used a year or two down the road for a faster car. Possibly the 2.0L Supercharged engine in the Ion Redline/Cobalt SS, but also there have been strong rumors suggesting a turbocharged version too, with power possibly as high as 250 HP.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

been strong rumors suggesting a turbocharged version too, with power possibly as high as 250 HP.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12564

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock