Started on: 11-23-2004 02:40 PM
Replies: 40
Last post by: DelawareFiero on 11-24-2004 05:06 PM
MontrealMike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
It's about time!!! http://msn.foxnews.com/story/3188220

[This message has been edited by MontrealMike (edited 11-23-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
That was gay... but then again, we expect that from you.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

That was gay... but then again, we expect that from you.

Sorry I understand your upset, I got your hopes up

JRM-2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JRM-2M6Click Here to visit JRM-2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to JRM-2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MontrealMike:

upset no!

i agree with DotTC "thats just plain gay"

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanDirect Link to This Post
Wow...I am not even that interested in political crap, but your BS link full of pop ups and spyware prompts a - from me. Try to grow up sooner or later.

------------------
Thanks Aus!
More info at: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043357.html

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:

Wow...I am not even that interested in political crap, but your BS link full of pop ups and spyware prompts a - from me. Try to grow up sooner or later.

Hrm - for a - , I guess didn't know posting links that SOME people find humurous effects ratings.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Take it to the Bizzaro forum, maybe it will play better over there as it seems to be their speed. It was mildly amusing tho, even with all the pop ups and spyware.
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Take it to the Bizzaro forum, maybe it will play better over there as it seems to be their speed. It was mildly amusing tho, even with all the pop ups and spyware.

n/m read wrong

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Upset? Not hardly, popup blocker caught the popups. Annoyed? Perhaps, you posted a blatently mislabeled link which some people may find to be annoying. If it had been funny, perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad.

On a personal note, I dont really care if there was WMD's in Iraq, dont care if we went over there on a false pretense of disarming Saddam. I dont always agree with my countries choices, but support them I will. I know you being from Montreal, you can't be too proud of where you are from, but I am. American and Proudly state it.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

I know you being from Montreal, you can't be too proud of where you are from, but I am. American and Proudly state it.

Wow a simple joke turned into a ratings thread and politics. I heard Ritalin works very well, some of you obviously need to calm down a bit. As for your comment on Montreal....its seems VERY obvious to me you have not ever been here..hell id be suprised if your ignorant ass ever stepped foot in Canada

A man goes into a repair shop to get his watch fixed. But when he sees that the girl running the store is extremely hot, he unzips his pants and lays his johnson on the counter.

Sir, what are you doing? This is a clock shop! the shocked girl shouts.

I know, he replies. I'd like to get a pair of hands and a face put on this.

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
It's not always what a person posts, but the way he posts it.

Example #1: I found this funny link on WMD in Iraq. www.actuallink.com

Example #2: It's about time!!! http://msn.foxnews.com/story/3188220

Mike you never cease to amaze me. You came on a public forum with a large majority of people from the US. You bash the US. then you wonder why people get ticked off with you

PFF
System Bot
ED's85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED's85GTSend a Private Message to ED's85GTDirect Link to This Post

even with all the pop ups and spyware.

Well, my PC was clean. I'll just start over, THANKS MIKE!
(yes i was screaming!)

Ed

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Wow a simple joke turned into a ratings thread and politics. I heard Ritalin works very well, some of you obviously need to calm down a bit. As for your comment on Montreal....its seems VERY obvious to me you have not ever been here..hell id be suprised if your ignorant ass ever stepped foot in Canada

I guess you're suprised, I've been to Ontario.. was a nice place.

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Mike,
An honest question here. You seem to be very obsessed with the US and the whole Iraq thing. It is very obvious after following several of your threads for the last year.

Since you're not a US citizen, I'm just curious why? If it has affected you personally or your country in general, tell me how.

thanks
Dave

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

It's not always what a person posts, but the way he posts it.

Example #1: I found this funny link on WMD in Iraq. www.actuallink.com

Example #2: It's about time!!! http://msn.foxnews.com/story/3188220

Whats the difference ....THAT I MISLEADED YOU INTO THINKING THAT YOU ACUTALLY FOUND WMD BUT IT TURNED INTO A JOKE.....obviously if i put the real link it would have been evident that it was a joke the moment you saw it so I changed that. Man this forum has hit the pits....no one can express and opinion or a joke without people critising him .... "I don't agree with your opinion you get a negative"

Mike you never cease to amaze me. You came on a public forum with a large majority of people from the US. You bash the US. then you wonder why people get ticked off with you

When do I bash the U.S? I bash the U.S government thats 2 different things....I loved Clinton =) to bad he had to go.

Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post
MontrealMike,

Don't you now understand why America is among the most respected countries in the world? Don't bash us, or we'll crush you.

[edit] I'm joking, for I'm with you. [/edit]

[This message has been edited by Kelvin Vivian (edited 11-23-2004).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

Originally NOT posted by WingNut - MD:
Whats the difference ....THAT I MISLEADED YOU INTO THINKING THAT YOU ACUTALLY FOUND WMD BUT IT TURNED INTO A JOKE.....obviously if i put the real link it would have been evident that it was a joke the moment you saw it so I changed that. Man this forum has hit the pits....no one can express and opinion or a joke without people critising him .... "I don't agree with your opinion you get a negative

I did not give you a negtive for your opinion. We all know what opinions are like. It was given out for the WTC pictures in a recent thread.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

I did not give you a negtive for your opinion.

A joke is fine, but leading someone to a site that has popups and spyware is not a joke.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

I heard Ritalin works very well, ........

If that does not work, try arsenic !

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

Mike,
An honest question here. You seem to be very obsessed with the US and the whole Iraq thing. It is very obvious after following several of your threads for the last year.

Since you're not a US citizen, I'm just curious why? If it has affected you personally or your country in general, tell me how.

thanks
Dave

The WAR was wrong from the start and now the whole world is involved with this stupidness....I HATE seing people get killed for NO REASON (OR THE WRONG REASON) whether its Canadians, American or the people on the other side of the world. Countless civilians and solidiers have died because Terrorists attacked America....did Iraq attack America? No! did afganistan attack America? No! Hearing about innocent people dying over this everyday is insane...DID THIS DO ANY GOOD? NO! IRAQ IS MUCH WORSE THAT IT WAS BEFORE. That is why I hate the US Government it was a mistake they went after the wrong people and have brainwashed many of you into thinking its for the best. The only reason I am not minding my own business because it effects us too and your blinded if you don't see that.

A man wakes up one morning and there's a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers." He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull. "What are you going to do," the homeowner asks? "I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, and then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his nuts and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van." He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, shoot the dog!"

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

MontrealMike

529 posts
Member since May 2004

A joke is fine, but leading someone to a site that has popups and spyware is not a joke.

Obviously my real intention was to lead you to a site with popups and spyware ....How do you even know there was spyware and wow almost every site you go to has pop-ups.

PFF
System Bot
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post

I loved Clinton =)

You were not the only one.

------------------
...Perfection....

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

"In case you try to help the gorrilla"!

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
One sunny day in November 2004, an old man approached the White House from
across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in
and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't
reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," And walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House, and said
to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is
not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to
the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with
President Kerry."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man
and said,! "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking
to speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not the
President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

JRM-2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JRM-2M6Click Here to visit JRM-2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to JRM-2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

One sunny day in November 2004, an old man approached the White House from
across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in
and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't
reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," And walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House, and said
to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is
not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to
the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with
President Kerry."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man
and said,! "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking
to speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not the
President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

OMG its a re-joke
but thanx for posting it - still a sweet joke!

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2004 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
haha that was pretty good never heard that one
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
Did Afghanistan attack the US? not directly, did they provide safehaven for the people who did? Yes. Ever heard of accesory to a crime? As for Iraq, Saddam should have been taken out of power the first time he kicked weapons inspectors out. France, Germany, & China wouldn't have liked that though.. would have lost money & oil.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

The WAR was wrong from the start and now the whole world is involved with this stupidness....I HATE seing people get killed for NO REASON (OR THE WRONG REASON) whether its Canadians, American or the people on the other side of the world. Countless civilians and solidiers have died because Terrorists attacked America....did Iraq attack America? No! did afganistan attack America? No! Hearing about innocent people dying over this everyday is insane...DID THIS DO ANY GOOD? NO! IRAQ IS MUCH WORSE THAT IT WAS BEFORE. That is why I hate the US Government it was a mistake they went after the wrong people and have brainwashed many of you into thinking its for the best. The only reason I am not minding my own business because it effects us too and your blinded if you don't see that.

Thanks for giving me your opinion, although I totally disagree with you. That doesn't make me brainwashed or blinded....unless that's how you see people who have a different view than you. I'm capable of thinking for myself and can arrive my own conclusions.

Dave

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Hi Mike, look what I found, posted in the bizzaro forum by a member named Mike:

"Hey guys, I have been just chilling out hear lately and reading posts....I finally decided to post something of my own. It is soooo much more calm over hear where you don't have to worry about people giving you negatives and getting booted off the forum for posting things they don't want to hear. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028338.html
The rating system is the stupidest thing ever and you can't even post **** without someone comeplaning or make fun of someone's riced up green car without getting a negative. So you might seing me posting here more often .....if you handle another Canadian on the forum and I will TRY to refrain from BASHING bush every second post"
"Man maybe if we got 50 accounts together at PFF and we pick on certain people from the forum we can put auto-ban to its full use."

Is this guy named Mike you? Is this what people over there are planning to do?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-24-2004).]

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

The WAR was wrong from the start and now the whole world is involved with this stupidness....

Mike,

Since you have no clue what you are talking about quit trying to act like you do.

I HATE seing people get killed for NO REASON (OR THE WRONG REASON) whether its Canadians, American or the people on the other side of the world. Countless civilians and solidiers have died because Terrorists attacked America....did Iraq attack America? No! did afganistan attack America? No!

You dont think they had a part in it?

Hearing about innocent people dying over this everyday is insane...

Hmm.... I suppose your right.. no one ever got hurt, wounded or killed while saddam and bin laden were in charge over there

DID THIS DO ANY GOOD? NO! IRAQ IS MUCH WORSE THAT IT WAS BEFORE.

Yes, Bin laden and saddam are out of power right now. And now the people finally have a chance to be free.

That is why I hate the US Government it was a mistake they went after the wrong people and have brainwashed many of you into thinking its for the best.

Letting the terrorists know that we are not going to stand for things like 911? And freeing the people over there from Saddam is not in the best interest of the people?

The only reason I am not minding my own business because it effects us too and your blinded if you don't see that.

Yes, it affects us too. You finally made one sentence of truth. What happens affects everyone. I am glad USA went and let them know that they were not going to cower down with their terrorist acts. I just wish Canada had stood beside them and went together to finish what GB sr tried a few years back.

I am a Canadian, My wife is an American living here and our daughter has dual citizenship, so I do follow both US and Canada news because both matter to us.

PS.. Mike.. Dont forget to give me a big fat Negative for my ratings bar because you sure got one from me

Jason

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 11-23-2004).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Bump.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Obviously my real intention was to lead you to a site with popups and spyware ....How do you even know there was spyware and wow almost every site you go to has pop-ups.

I don't know what your real intention was, but it's interesting that you used UBB code to change the name of the link as it appears in your post so people would think it's from a legitimate website. An interesting bit of deception just for a joke.

Notice how the link says it's from foxnews.com but if you click on it, you go to www.funnyreign.com.
If you wanted it to be just a joke, why not leave the link visible?

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 11-24-2004).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Hi Mike, look what I found, posted in the bizzaro forum by a member named Mike:

"Hey guys, I have been just chilling out hear lately and reading posts....I finally decided to post something of my own. It is soooo much more calm over hear where you don't have to worry about people giving you negatives and getting booted off the forum for posting things they don't want to hear. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028338.html
The rating system is the stupidest thing ever and you can't even post **** without someone comeplaning or make fun of someone's riced up green car without getting a negative. So you might seing me posting here more often .....if you handle another Canadian on the forum and I will TRY to refrain from BASHING bush every second post"
"Man maybe if we got 50 accounts together at PFF and we pick on certain people from the forum we can put auto-ban to its full use."

Is this guy named Mike you? Is this what people over there are planning to do?

Look what I found on the "bizarro forum"!
"Just so you know that is not the real Avengador1, but someone using his username and GusG is not GusG, but several people that have been given this username and password to get on here without compromising their true identities. Just wanted you to know. Some of us wanted to give these trolls a taste of their own medicine. Some of us have had our fill, but I am sure others have not yet. Especially those whos loved ones have been insulted on this forum. Please don't let the cat out of the bag and keep this message private. I do not want you to know my real identity nor that of the others, so I will not mention it. I feel these guys are owed some payback from those of us on Fagland they had fun with. Payback is a ***** ."

So, apparently some real good buddies are posting under alias' in order to avoid getting negative ratings for their trollery. How does that make you feel, Mr. Thread Hijacker?

PS, I'm not going to feel bad about posting this "PM", because I have no idea who sent it. Also, avengador is on such a crusade that he has stooped to cross-posting from another thread to this little hijacking, yet he refuses to concede that he has an agenda to try to get people banned. I've been pretty mum about the accusations that avengadorm has made up to this point, but cross posting is against the rules! Nanananah!

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 11-24-2004).]

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
holy crap and another thread talking about the pffsucks site. Get over it, who cares what they do, they stated their opinions people flipped voted them and now they're gone. Some people need to get off the boards and step into the real world or take a break. Getting sick of reading this, and its funny cause they laugh it up over there..

let the ratings begin.. who cares I'm sick of seeing other the other board quoted on here. I can almost bet theres a few over there with different names talkin trash, maybe I should join. I wouldn't post over there to flame on the site, I find it rather humerous they made a site and people can't resist going over there.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

LOL!

Me too. Can you post that every day?

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:
Since you have no clue what you are talking about quit trying to act like you do.

Ok

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:You dont think they had a part in it?

I disagree with Mike on Afghanistan because Al Queda did get help from the Taliban. Al-queda and the Taliban needed to be broken up and I'm not convinced we've accomplished either. If you've got proof Saddam and Iraq was involved in 9/11 may I suggest you forward it the White House.

Hmm.... I suppose your right.. no one ever got hurt, wounded or killed while saddam and bin laden were in charge over there

At least before innocent people weren't being shot and blown up by bombs paid for by US taxpayers.

BTW, what country was Bin Laden the leader?

Yes, Bin laden and saddam are out of power right now. And now the people finally have a chance to be free.

How do you know Bin Ladden is not in power or in charge of Al-queda? Could Bin Laden be lurking like he always has devising new plans like the foiled Al-Queda attacks planned for the UK just in the last week?

People finally have a chance to be free... isn't it amazing what 200 billion can do. So should we finally get this written down somewhere, amend the constitution or whatever, to make it official that the US government's job is to forcefully spread democracy and freedom to other countries?

If Iraqi's wanted freedom they would have risen up against Saddam. Remember Bush Sr. just at the end of the gulf war promised he would support an uprising against Saddam but backed out. Maybe he thought it would be best to keep Saddam in power to avoid the high risk of the country falling into a civil war between three major religous groups fighting it out amongst themselves and our troops.

Letting the terrorists know that we are not going to stand for things like 911? And freeing the people over there from Saddam is not in the best interest of the people?

Well I believe the first step in the best interest of everybody in the world is to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden. I won't argue taking Saddam out of power wasn't a good thing but what message was that supposed to send to Al-queda? That we will go after the guy that, three years later, had no connection to 9/11. The message they are getting is, hey this is great... the US is using up it's resources stacking up a democracy house of cards in Iraq and now we're running out of recruitment forms!

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 11-24-2004).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
I barley read this entire thread, I'm still laughing at the term "Bizzaro Forum".

Thank you.

------------------
________Marty

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Just for your information Stimpy, you don't have to sign on that forum to read what is said over there. I see you no longer are the moderator of the special section. I also know, and so can anyone else who visits that forum, that you are an active member over there. As for a "PM" , have no idea of what you are talking about or trying to imply. You are beneath comptempt. You insist on persecuting me to harass me, I have had enough. The crusade to get you banned starts now. You might as well get settled in the other forum because that is where you belong. I was willing to let the flack about you using your Maniak84 alias on this forum die down, but you have insisted on being a thorn in my side. I know you don't care about this forum or it's members from things you have written over there. You don't even care to be a respected member over here anymore. I offered you good advice but you just want to contiunue to be a troll. Don't cry to me if your fuel gauge suddenly starts to turn red. You don't reach over 12,000 posts without making some friends along the way. I have never asked anyone to give you a negative rating as I felt you have earned all the ones you got by yourself, maybe now I will.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

avengador1

35467 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Originally posted by Stimpy " Of course I can always pull a "Muddy" or a "SmooothGT" and just come up with a new name when it's about time for me to get banned." https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028369.html
Isn't that the reason your fuel gauge is creeping to the empty side? You already did this with your Maniak84 alias. You really are a pitiful person.
The reason I posted the quote from Mike of the Bizzaro forum was to ask MontrealMike here if it really was him. Those guys over there are using our usernames and pretending to be us, As for GusG that could be any of a multitude of people. Make sure you are 100% positive of what you are accusing one of before you have all the facts. If MontrealMike says that the Canadian Mike who hates Bush over there is not him. I will believe him.
Finally, I guess you changed your mind about posting PM's. I tried to be nice and courteous to you while you had to resort to name calling after you started to get frustrated by me proving you wrong. You aren't as lilly white as you thought you were and now you insist on proving that point for all to see. So posting others PMs is not reprehensible now. Should I post yours? I won't lower myself to your level even if some of your PMs fit my posting policy. Have fun with your new best buddies at the Bizzaro forum.

As for my agenda to get trolls banned, that has never changed, I just added you to the list. Hopefully others will follow my lead. My agenda has never been secret, unless you don't read all that I post. I have always made it my duty to get rid of the trash on the forum and to encourage others to do so too, that is in no way a secret. Ask the Punisher, he found out the hard way, several times.
Oh, and it's PFF not fagland as you guys call it over there.
They way they hijack usernames and edit posts over there, it's a wonder anybody knows who's who over there.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2004 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
"In a mad world only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock