Started on: 11-18-2004 09:55 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-19-2004 04:54 AM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I have been informed that someone is using my username on the anti site. If he offends anyone here I want you to know that it is not me. I have several members who will vouch for me about this being the truth. Anybody that believes anything said over there about anyone over here should get their head examined. Who knows who else they are trying to slander over there by assuming their identities? How low can these loosers go?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-18-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I think most of us on here would be able to tell the difference.

You don't usually use that type of "language" on here...

But then again, we HAVE seen the "dirty sanchez" side of you...hmmmmmmmmm

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry. Their picture doesn't even look like you. If the guy in the picture had a mask, a cape, and a mustache, he could be your look a like.
I am sorry you had to see that. I am sorry I did. As I posted in "Trouble in Cliff's Backyard", terrorists just garner more hatred against themselves.
Hey, if ya want a good laugh, see MyLil86GT's post in "Lex Got Banned" them PM him.
Enjoy your night Avengador1 !
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
I feel so small time, no one has forged my name and posted anything bad yet. One of the +'s of not pissin anyone off.

------------------

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Uh oh....I'd better look into this

OK, I went there and registered. I will not post but i do not want someone using my name. For those who want to do the same DO NOT use the same password you use here!!!!!

Also, direct your shaun mail straight into the garbage can so you never have to see it.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-18-2004).]

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
I thought about registering my Pennocks' name over there, but I figured it would be a waste of my time. For the record, if my user name shows up over there, it ain't me. Bad enough there is a USFiero1 here on Pennocks... sheesh.

------------------
Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. Its' Troll Huntin' Season, Boys....

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:
For the record, if my user name shows up over there, it ain't me.

Same here.

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
I will never use my name over there either.

[This message has been edited by APShaughnessy (edited 11-18-2004).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I just ran a spyware check, after being there, and found a keystroke logger, be careful if you go over there. They also are parroting some of my posts here.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-18-2004).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Also, the admin eHoward deletes posts and threads he doesn't like, and I've heard from other members he edits other people's posts as well. Someone was also impersonating Archie. They have the most pathetic lives I've ever seen/read

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
I know personally a few threads he's deleted. Guess some people like living under a steel curtain of communism.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

PFF
System Bot
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
What do you expect? They don't have any friends so they have to make some up.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I just ran a spyware check, after being there, and found a keystroke logger, be careful if you go over there. They also are parroting some of my posts here.

I'm not on their wonderful little forum but my dumbazz freind used my computer to sign up and log into it.
Does that mean I am now at risk of having to travel over there and pummel them with their harddrives?

------------------
Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as mental telepathy POKEY transmits his super psychic forces To will steve(derangedsheep) back to health.
Save the Sheep.
Member of the get your azz better brigade.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Also, the admin eHoward deletes posts and threads he doesn't like, and I've heard from other members he edits other people's posts as well. Someone was also impersonating Archie. They have the most pathetic lives I've ever seen/read

Yes, Howie is changing/editing posts and he is BANNING people!
I got an email tonight from a friend who runs a website, He did the same thing as Cliff and found out who owns the anti-forum. He says he posted a bunch of stuff last night and his signature was eHoward's phone number. He said by noon his time today he was banned. (well one of his ID's was, he said the other one still works.) I went over and looked and eHoward changed his screen name and deleted the sig as well. Now his posts list him as "guest". I really do not think using Howie's personal info was a bright idea, but Jim is occasionally a few slices short of a loaf and always low on peanut butter.
(sorry that last part is a little inside joke to him.)

I was on the anti-forum yesterday for a few posts just to bother Howie, but I really don't see a need to go back. It's one big hypocritical trashcan.

P.S. ~ Jim, My flight leaves here at 10:30am Chicago time, I'll should be at your place around 2:00pm your time.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 11-18-2004).]

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by APShaughnessy:

I feel so small time, no one has forged my name and posted anything bad yet. One of the +'s of not pissin anyone off.

It doesnt matter to them if you've pist um off or not....at least with some of us. They are picking on me, even though i've never said two words to them!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Ok, enough already. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Now let's close the lid on that one - maybe they'll be happy and stay there.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock