Started on: 09-16-2003 09:13 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 09-17-2003 05:19 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2003 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Cliff I got a question, every time I load a page it has to check your server to see if the one in my local internet cache is not out of date. I have seen internet programs that will keep selected WebPages updated in a local folder that is not cache, now this would not save huge amounts of band width but for those of us that clear our cache each night we would not have to down load the same image over and over again. It would have to know where to look for the picture on the local drive and you could have updates to the cache that we could download every now and then. Sigs could be updated once a month and we could also email sigs to each other to update our own cache. Just a thought last thing I want to do is put more work on you. As much as I hate to say it but just like the art update that AOL use to make you down load. Wish I knew how to do things like that. I am but a cog in the machine.
Thanks for the space
Jake
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Bump just this once
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock