Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Sequential lights... lights... lights...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Sequential lights... lights... lights... by Cheever3000
Started on: 12-04-2002 12:51 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: skitime on 01-04-2003 06:12 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Those darn sequential turn signals on the banners. Lookin' so good, flashing in a perfectly steady pattern. It's killin' me!!! I gotta have 'em!!!

No, I'm not complaining about the banner. I think it's a brilliant ad. Ingeniously simple, yet driving home the point of what the product looks like and what it does. Superb use of the medium.

I just don't know how much longer I can resist.

(Btw, I don't have any connection with the advertiser. This post is just meant as an observation.)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroBUZZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
Is that what it is? I have been avoiding it because I thought it was a police spot check.

Have a look...nice product.

BlkBird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlkBirdSend a Private Message to BlkBirdDirect Link to This Post
It looks cool, but I think its what's slowing the site down for some of us.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Those darn sequential turn signals on the banners. Lookin' so good, flashing in a perfectly steady pattern. It's killin' me!!! I gotta have 'em!!!

Larry Mazza had the kits available, but I'm not sure if he's still selling them or not...however, they ARE listed on his website... http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Larry's Products are top quality. I was a Fiero Guinea Pig for installing a Flashing Third Brake Light Module, and in exchange for the module, I would write a small install guide and take photos. I still owe him a final install photo of it. I am sure he has given up on me by now, but I HAVE THE PHOTO, and I finally have Cable back. And I have my Digi Cam again, so can snap all new install pics...

His Third Brake Light flasher works flawlessly for me, and I intend to buy the sequencer....

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2002 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

No, I'm not complaining about the banner. I think it's a brilliant ad. Ingeniously simple, yet driving home the point of what the product looks like and what it does. Superb use of the medium.

I just don't know how much longer I can resist.

(Btw, I don't have any connection with the advertiser. This post is just meant as an observation.)

Cough, cough, shameless plug, cough....

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlkBird:

It looks cool, but I think its what's slowing the site down for some of us.

unless you are running a 9600 baud modem then loading a 21KB gif shouldn't be much of a problem. about 4-5 sec. on a 56K...

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
I've seen these kits for sale on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6777&item=1876384151
------------------

1987 GT - 2 Award 2002 WoW Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-04-2003).]

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
I have Web Electrics sequential turn signals on my GT. I think they give the car one more nice touch.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtDirect Link to This Post
Skitime: What don't you have. Man really now, it's just not fair.

------------------

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
fierce_gt: Lol, well actually I also have Web Electics daytime running lights on both our 88 GTs. These are really great and add to safe driving too. I also have Web Electrics Rapid Flashing Brake Light kit which also adds to safe driving. Just so I did not miss anything from Web Electics, I added his Trunk Light Timer so we don't have dead batteries at the Fiero shows.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock