Started on: 10-08-2002 10:10 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: DRH on 10-09-2002 01:56 AM
I'm Back

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post
This is the former EDSB52. As most of you know, Cliff kicked me off almost a year ago. Since then, I've been monitoring the forum and emailing some members about issues or just BS. About 2 months ago I asked Cliff if I could come back and he said I could as long as I behave. I'm assuming there's a degree of mutuality that goes along with that, but I guess Cliff will use his discretion with that when it comes to it. Anyway, I really wasn't going to come back, as I had no problem writing the people I wanted from outside the forum, but I saw a thread by Ken Wittlief that relates to the cops and me, and the timing is just right, so here goes. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/010896.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Welcome back Ed. Im sure you know about the rating system we are usuing now. Cliff doesn't ban people anymore, we do, by rating them. I can't wait to read what you write as you are a very intelligent and articulate person. It's just that you can get under some peoples skins. Anyway, welcome back.
Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
I'll be looking foward to the 5000 word posts again
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Avengador. As for the rating system, even though it may be automatic, Cliff still has sole discretion. With what's transpiring in my life now, getting kicked out of my house and having the cops sanction a real estate thief to ruin me, any internet forum doesn't even register in my priorities. I'm not saying I'm gonna be a pain, but I hope you understand what I mean. Anyway, thanks for the kind words, Ed.
quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Direct Link to This Post
I gave you the positive feedback I promised you ED
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post
Thanks AkursedX and Chi Chi.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002
I tried, but it won't let me yet. I will when it lets me. See ya.

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 10-08-2002).]

starfighter007@msn.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starfighter007@msn.comSend a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
welcome back!
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-08-2002 08:24 PM   Send a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
Well if you're not against me, I guess I can give ya some pos. feedback. Not many ppl on my side now a days.

------------------

Fierosite - Your #1 Resource for Pontiac Fiero websites

fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Ed! Glad to hear you're back.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
"into the breach once more" Good to see you here. Welcome back Ed.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, Fropuff, Maryjane, Starfighter, and White88coupe good to talk to ya again. And White88coupe, I can't even remember what we fought about . Weird to be back on!! See ya

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Hi Ed, welcome back!

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
nice to meet you~!
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."

welcome back!!!!!!!

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about all your problems. I hope everything gets worked out soon.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting for JSocha to give a "welcome back Ed!"
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
EDSY! Welcome back! Been waiting for you. Thanks for the advice you've given me over the year...
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Hi Ed. Just rememeber not to call him "Cliffy" this time...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock