I know it's a Bonneville, but it's still a Pontiac by amy_lynn
Started on: 09-29-2002 11:10 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: schism on 10-01-2002 02:11 PM
amy_lynn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2002 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amy_lynnDirect Link to This Post
Anyone able to tell me what the missing part might be? Thanks all!

[This message has been edited by amy_lynn (edited 09-29-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2002 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekDirect Link to This Post
the plastic cover?
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
looks like there's no key hole there

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
More pics of the coupe
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
considering thats the left side, I wouldn't assume there would be
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
I'm going with the little plastic doohickey
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
try the main library - most have the factory manuals in the reference section.
amy_lynn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amy_lynnDirect Link to This Post
Good deal. Thanks! I was just looking for the name of the plastic piece that was missing. Now I just need to find another.
schism

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2002 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for schismDirect Link to This Post
goto a yard , wait i belive the charge for an item is $10 , so buy something else you need and put the little plastic cover at the bottom of your toolbox

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8L, TH440 OD Tranny , Ported plenum ,intake,manifolds , Throttlebody, flowmaster muffler,15" American Racing rim's,Complete engine gasket overhaul..

1985 IROC Z , 350FI 5spd "yes the T5" 3:73's, t-bar roof's , loaded..

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2002 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by schism:
goto a yard , wait i belive the charge for an item is $10 , so buy something else you need and put the little plastic cover at the bottom of your toolbox

and yet you trash talk me for THINKING of swaping wheels the same as mine for ones from a carlot

------------------
Rich
92' BMW 325i
97' Eclipse GS-T

"It's thirty minutes away?... I'll be there in ten." -

schism

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2002 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dumba$$:
and yet you trash talk me for THINKING of swaping wheels the same as mine for ones from a carlot

For one thing it may be taking something , but on the other hand i told her to maybe find something else she needs , a piece of plastic in which no one is going to buy and will likley hit the crusher with the rest of the car is not hardly the crime of stealing rim's off a car in a car lot, Dumb@ss!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8L, TH440 OD Tranny , Ported plenum ,intake,manifolds , Throttlebody, flowmaster muffler,15" American Racing rim's,Complete engine gasket overhaul..

1985 IROC Z , 350FI 5spd "yes the T5" 3:73's, t-bar roof's , loaded..

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2002 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post

For one thing it may be taking something , but on the other hand i told her to maybe find something else she needs , a piece of plastic in which no one is going to buy and will likley hit the crusher with the rest of the car is not hardly the crime of stealing rim's off a car in a car lot, Dumb@ss!

a piece of plastic that someone else would use or NOT, it dosent matter it would be STEALING if you took it and didnt pay for it!!! on the other hand, i would NOT have been stealing, it would have Been TRADING,
one set of rims and tires that are EXACTALLY the same as the other ones

it would be like me taking a penny from you and replacing it with another penny of the same year/ condition, you would never know the differance

my forum name maybe Dumba$$ but infact im NO dumbass! but im beginning to think that your a real "Tool"

Good day

[This message has been edited by Dumba$$ (edited 10-01-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2002 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
The yards that I go to dont usually charge for something like that anyways, if its worth like less than $5 then they say, "Take it!"

schism

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2002 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dumba$$:
a piece of plastic that someone else would use or NOT, it dosent matter it would be STEALING if you took it and didnt pay for it!!! on the other hand, i would NOT have been stealing, it would have Been TRADING,
one set of rims and tires that are EXACTALLY the same as the other ones

it would be like me taking a penny from you and replacing it with another penny of the same year/ condition, you would never know the differance

my forum name maybe Dumba$$ but infact im NO dumbass! but im beginning to think that your a real "Tool"

Good day

[This message has been edited by Dumba$$ (edited 10-01-2002).]

If the rim's are identical that would make you a dumb@ss for wanting to steal them anyway.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock