I must be Crazy! by 842m8
Started on: 07-14-2002 02:41 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: edhering on 07-15-2002 12:17 AM
842m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 842m8Send a Private Message to 842m8Direct Link to This Post
well, I've decided to go back to school.... my life is going no where I need a change, so I'm looking into going to University to get into something along the lines of vet or vet tech. Just following my dream I guess! someone slap me! lol

------------------
1984 2M4 SE GT "Can I Buy A Vowel Please?"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
DO IT---NOW!!! Life has a way of getting in the way of things, & before you know it, it's just not possible. lol-I'm over 50 & still have hopes of getting a degree before I'm dead. Cross the Rubicon, so you can't back out-pay your tuition up front or something. Good luck.
842m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 842m8Send a Private Message to 842m8Direct Link to This Post
yeah I figured, I'm 20 it'll be a lot easier now than later.... I've been to college and it got me no where, well probably because I dropped out, graphic design was a little too boring for me

------------------
1984 2M4 SE GT "Can I Buy A Vowel Please?"

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
thats great, the sooner the beter!!

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD

86' 2m6 4.10-too many extras to list
92' BMW 325i-cold air intake, borla exhaust,strut tower brace,
97 Eclipse GS-T --- a few mods

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
I plan on going back to school soon also. I wanted to be a vet tech but I have a huge fear of needles, and I dont think I could put animals to sleep. I would cry every time.
Good Luck to you

Jodi

------------------

I don't drive fast.
I fly low.
FieroJodi@Aol.com

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Dude, I just started back at school, and I'll be 24 on sunday. Do it now. The longer you wait, the harder it gets.

------------------

"A tout le monde, a tous mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir."
(To all the world, to all my friends, I love you, I have to leave)

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-14-2002 10:00 PM   Send a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
well I am 16 and going into grade 12, already been accepted to med school in Vancouver BC....meh
atarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2002 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atarianClick Here to visit atarian's HomePageSend a Private Message to atarianDirect Link to This Post
since i was a teen i thought i would become a industrial designer or at least a magazine photographer. ended up being a noname with several deadend jobs. wow talking about reality hitting like a ton of bricks. with the job market in a slump and layoffs galore going back to college doesn't seem like a bad idea. if anything maybe i'll meet a doctor, lawyer, or therapist to help me get by the rest of my life

[This message has been edited by atarian (edited 07-14-2002).]

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2002 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post
I'm 35 and I'm planning to go back to school--leaving the tech field and entering the medical field. Nurse or doc, depending...but that's a RADICAL change in vocation; most of what I learned in tech school will be utterly and magnificently useless. "Carp that old diem!"

Ed

PS I know it's "carpe diem". It's a quote from "Methuselah's Children" by Robert Heinlein....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock