Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  How many peircings and tattoos do u have? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
How many peircings and tattoos do u have? by 86GTchick
Started on: 03-25-2002 09:30 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Springtyme on 04-02-2002 05:05 PM
Dan R

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
Why would you EVER want to hang yourself by your skin? Why not just shoot yourself in the foot with a shotgun?
IP: Logged
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
jsocha, PLEASE tell me you're kidding. you don't really do that suspension thing, do you? there has to be something illegal about that somewhere.

ew, OK now i'm getting shivers.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dan R:
Why would you EVER want to hang yourself by your skin? Why not just shoot yourself in the foot with a shotgun?

The next body modification will be either a 9mm, .22, .38 or .44 slug through one of my body parts. Just don't know which. A guy payed somebody to shoot him in the shoulder just to be different.

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
My friend that does suspensions had...ummmm... 106 hooks in her back, i think. Stayed up for 12 hours a day for 3 days.

Another guy I know had 300 some syringes arranged in a pattern on his back. Said only one of those hurt, because it nicked his spine.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I have a Barbell thru the head of my *****
3 earrings in each ear and 1 tattoo.
Mind you I rarely wear the Earrings because of my work enviroment.

E.B.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:
I have a Barbell thru the head of my *****
3 earrings in each ear and 1 tattoo.
Mind you I rarely wear the Earrings because of my work enviroment.

E.B.

is that so you can exercise it to get it bigger?

sorry, you were wide open for that one

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Springtyme:
I think Eric would kill me..... :| We'll see.... don't hold me to showing you though, I told the same thing to Monkeyman when he asked

So does that hold true for any one who asks?

PS. genyus@ix.netcom.com FYI

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:
is that so you can exercise it to get it bigger?

sorry, you were wide open for that one

HEHEEEEHHEHEHE
Nope it is because the ladies loved it
My wife hates it though, but I am still not removeing it. I went thru WAY to much pain to get it hehehehe

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

Open your mind, man! Different strokes fer different strokes!

I have no piercings/tattoos. I WANT one on my shoulder, But I have this unreasonable fear of Hepatitis...

When I find a parlor that meets my inspection, I'll do it.

My mother caught Hep B (?) from a bad needle-poke in the ER... So I have those tales and memories to regale me whenever I start thinking about it...

EDIT:
About Genital piercings... I have a good friend who is heavily into peircings. I have it on GOOD authority that a Prince Albert (or reverse Prince Albert) is a HUGE hit with the ladies... As long as they are not freaked out by it...

It's all about personal choice... Doesn't hurt anyone, so why hold it against them?

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 03-30-2002).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Just dont hold it against me

It's all about personal choice... Doesn't hurt anyone, so why hold it against them?

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Uh, no and no.

And never considered either of them.

Something told me this would make interesting reading, and it has. The funny thing is, the part I understand most is the Man Called Horse thing.

PFF
System Bot
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
I still kinda wanna see some pictures of Springtymes piercings

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2002 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
I have a small tribal art tat on my right shoulder... And in the future I want to get on the back of my neck kanji that stands for "Father and Son" But who knows. I have an INTENSE FEAR of needles and passed out when I got my one tat. I even gring when watching someone get a shot on TV when its fake...... No piercings for me though. Tried my ear once, and that lasted a whole 3 months.

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2002 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
How many piercings and tattoos do I have?

ASOLUTELY none!!!!!!

------------------

'88 FORMULA 2.8L V6 5 Speed Getrag ( Mint, runs smooth, many extras!)

Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2002 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahDirect Link to This Post
TATOOS: 0
PEIRCINGS: 0

I'd consider one on my shoulder or something if I found one I liked. Seriously doubt I'd ever get anything peirced.

As for females and tatoos - I think that a tat on the lower back right above the butt is sexy as hell. As long as its something small, like a heart or cross or something. (My buddies woman got a heart done there and it really turned me on, then again, maybe its cause I got to see some of her butt )

------------------

The Black Beauty (85 GT) - Bustedato (86 SE, Parts car)
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things

AOL IM: KSSouter
MSN IM: I_R_Sootah@hotmail.com

Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2002 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
Do you think Chinese people have english words tattooed on them? WOuld be kind of funny to see someone walk around with '**** ', or 'penis' or something stupid like that on them, and they'd be telling everyone it meant courage.

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2002 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Do you think Chinese people have english words tattooed on them? WOuld be kind of funny to see someone walk around with '**** ', or 'penis' or something stupid like that on them, and they'd be telling everyone it meant courage.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Thats freakin hilarious!!!!!!

------------------
1988 Coupe ~ AIM-GlitterGlowWorm ~ 0-60 time > 14:07

~ Spring Reiss ~ 18 years old ~ Carlisle, here I come!~

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2002 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bigpacupacu:
PICS Please.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh, I don't know if I can post them on a family forum...
--------------------

Hey, I asked first

Sooooo Springtyme, I see you are in PA and planning on going to Carlisle.
Are you gonna be around Friday evening for the cruise around?
Just wondering

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 03-31-2002).]

86GTchick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2002 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post
i think that would be incredibly funny~!!! i lke my chinese symbol...but hey thats me,....a lto of people question me if i know the TRUE meaning...every one thinks it says something like d*ck or dumba$$ ...but i know that it really means what i intended it to...
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2002 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
and that would be?
86GTchick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2002 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post
courage...i got it done when my parents hated tattoos..and i hide it from them for 6 months haha yeah well..no i lke it alot and i think it looks cool....plus it means somehting to me...
PFF
System Bot
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2002 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 tats 3 pircings (Not visable if you know what I mean

I'm also planning on having a Fiero emblum put on my arm with a tribal ring around it.

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:
Sooooo Springtyme, I see you are in PA and planning on going to Carlisle.
Are you gonna be around Friday evening for the cruise around?
Just wondering

What time Friday evening? I work probably until about 5, but if you come through PA down I78, stop off at exit 67, I'll give you directions to our apartment (we're right on main street) and come meet Eric and I, then we'll go with =) We hadn't really planned on staying over at Carlisle, we were gonna show up on Saturday, but if we have a good reason to, I guess we'll go Friday night =) Let me know! Feel free to e-mail me! =)

------------------
1988 Coupe ~ AIM-GlitterGlowWorm ~ 0-60 time > 14:07

~ Spring Reiss ~ 18 years old ~ Carlisle, here I come!~

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay