Started on: 03-25-2002 02:13 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Don_Chi_Chi on 03-25-2002 10:56 PM
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Was leaving work for home the other day. As I turned out of the parking lot onto the street, a 2nd generation MR2 passed me by, going in the same direction as I was. Thought it was a nice looking car, but didn't pay that much attention to it. A few minutes later, I turned onto the 4 lane road which leads to my house. As I pulled up to a stoplight, the MR2 was already sitting there, in the lane next to me. As I got closer, I noticed something different on the decklid..."yer kiddin' me...a Ferrari emblem?" Yep...the black "Ferrari" logo on the trunklid. As I pulled up next to him, I noticed that he had the "Pininfarina" emblems mounted at the beltline on the doors. All this on a totally stock, albeit nice, MR2. It just made me chuckle....who's he trying to kid?

------------------
Mike
86 GT 4 Speed

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
hehehe...

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GTS"

Euro Rear taillight's, Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Decklid scoop, Z~3 vent's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom Made-Front and Rear Fascia's...

"Ohh my, Where are the door handle's..??"

Don_Chi_Chi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it was a Ferarri with an MR2 kit on it. Yeah, sure that could happen.......

------------------
[IMG]
http://ca.msnusers.com/SaleenfierosPics/Documents/Files/untitled%20copy%2Egif [/IMG]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock