Started on: 03-24-2002 01:11 AM
Replies: 49
Last post by: Fierowrecker on 03-25-2002 07:52 PM
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
ACK! You people drive me insane! I don't care if you use, nor do I see racism everywhere. It's just common knowledge that that saying was originally a racist term!! I call all americans rednecks.. is that racist? Probably less than the term ricer. Sheesh Voytek, you were supposed to be in my corner in the bout against Smooth and someone else (I can't even remember)..
IP: Logged
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussDirect Link to This Post
to me ricer is used for people who put stickers on their car to make it look cool. ricers are kids who just buy mufflers and put them on their rusted out piece of crap. but their are imports that have body kist and stickers but the also have the engine to back it up. my 2 cents
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
no more racist to me than is streetrodder, hotrodder, lowrider, biker. I look at ricer as just a particular look the car has (usless stuff all over it) It is most of the times on Japanese cars though, but not as a rule. Ya, Ive even seen riced Fieros and Corvettes.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, well, the question wasn't how YOU view the word, the question was if the word is racist. I'm sure theres a lot of 5 year olds in the world who don't know ******, wop, spik, kike, etc, etc, are racist terms, but that doesn't mean they're not racist..
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-25-2002 07:06 PM   Send a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I notice these days racism is always blamed on white people , we call them somthing we get in big crap , they call us somthing it seem's they get away with it.. I mean what would happen if there was a white tv channel , there would be hell to pay other cultures would go nuts.. It's even in jobs these days , people with 25+ experiance get fired for no reason because the company dosen't have enough blacks , or mexican's working for them. The american way is you get the job because your qualified for it , not because the color of your skin.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
this is one thats always bothered me. Blacks call themselves and each other the 'N' word all the time, sometimes every other sentence. Now if a white guy says it, its kill the white guy why is that? I get so tired of keeping up with whats the polically correct name for the week of any race or nationality.

What are we whites this week anyway, honkys, whitey, skinheads, albinos or as some canadians call us rednecks, lol eh?

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-25-2002).]

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
Don't know what I hate more french or canadians.....Oh hell they both speak the same language so what does it matter.

------------------

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I first heard it here on the forum. My thought of it was a Japanize car that looks fast but isn't. No more no less. I didn't even think about people making or driving the car, just the car itself.

My .02,

GT87

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
...I look at ricer as just a particular look the car has (usless stuff all over it) It is most of the times on Japanese cars though, but not as a rule. Ya, Ive even seen riced Fieros and Corvettes.

My wife and I saw a Camaro, the other day, with one of those "suitcase handle" wings on it. My first reaction was to turn to her and say. "Got Rice?" She just snickered.
BTW... It was a base model Camaro. No Z badges. NO rumble. No nothing. Just the suitcase handle.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-25-2002).]

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:
Don't know what I hate more french or canadians.....Oh hell they both speak the same language so what does it matter.

MY daddy was a french canadian!!!

Is that why I am a bastard??!!??

Oh well...
EVERY ONE IS RACIST!!!
And all generalizations are wrong...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors