Is this really wrong? by ShootingStar
Started on: 03-21-2002 06:32 PM
Replies: 81
Last post by: Jaygee79 on 03-24-2002 10:12 AM
ShootingStar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
In my locker at school, I have the anarchy symbol (itz an A with exaggerated lines and a circle running through the lengthened parts, and itz only small) but apparently one of the teachers didn't like it so I get dragged off to the office. I get told to take it down by the vice principal, I refuse. Principal asks me to take it down because itz a symbol of rebellion against authority. I say itz my beliefs and according to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, I'm allowed to express my opinion without accusation. I also say itz no different then me wearing a Cross, the Crucifix, Star of David, the five-pointed Wiccan star, etc around school, and itz also no different then our Anti-Racism Committee putting up their posters and making announcements. So once again, I refuse. They say if I keep it up, I can be suspended. I ask for what. No answer.

Should I leave it up and keep demanding an answer, or just take it down so the teachers can feel like superior authority figures?

------------------
:)formerly yo_sweets_babe (by name) :)

"That my son, is a Chevy Monte Carlo."

How bad have you got it?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
If it's on your person... You have a case.

If it's on School property, or anyones, other than yours, you will probably lose the battle..

------------------

'88 Formula V6 5 Speed
(Mint, runs smooth, red & shiny all over!)

Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShootingStar:
I say itz my beliefs and according to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, I'm allowed to express my opinion without accusation. I also say itz no different then me w

I'm sure we'll hear tales of pride and standing up for yourself from this, but i don't buy it.

Its called respect. Take it down. Trying to act better informed and above the rules to people three times your age will get your nowhere in life. At most, all it does is p1ss adults off. Sorry, but i have yet to meet any 15 year old that is wiser than a 40 year old. Trying to one-up an adult, especially one so obviously better educated than yourself only demonstrates your lack of maturity.

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I have to go along with RedHott. The school isn't saying that they are doing this because of the way you beleive, they are saying it because more than likely it is in your handbook about things that you can hang in your locker. The locker is school property and the locker is in the school. If you are on the property durning school, then you are considered "school property" also. You have to go by there rules.

Sorry to let you down, but it's the truth, other than that, don't change the way you beleive for anyone or for any reason. I catch a lot of slack from people that don't like the way that I look at things and the things that I beleive in, but I really don't give a _-_- about them. I beleive the way that I want to beleive and the way that I think is right for me, not someone else.

[This message has been edited by Ferrari Fan (edited 03-21-2002).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I was punished at my high school MANY times for refusing to stand there and listen to the daily prayer.. (I just walked quietly to class instead) it's not a religious school, so I complained.. the principal basically told me to shut up and deal with it. I refused. I didn't graduate on good terms with the school..

I say fight it, but that's just my opinion.. you still have a couple years left at that school, I didn't fight my teachers until the last few months of my final year. my sister's wiccan, she gets sh*t too for wearing a pentagram too, as well as her anarchy symbols..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
First of all, no offence, but I'm sure you don't know what anarchy "really" is.. But anyways, so I guess I should be allowed to wear a schwatzica(sp?) around? I don't care if it's my belief (no, it's not).. It's going to upset some people.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
ok, I gotta say one more thing.

teachers gave me sh*t because my beliefs were a bit more pagan than christian.. I don't belong to ANY organized religion, and my beliefs are my own. not ones I was taught, or read in a book. the principal came very close to punishing me for this, (I got off with a warning, only because I was always a little goody goody and never caused any trouble etc) but if I had actually been punished... I would have gone to a lawyer, filed a complaint with the school board, and told the principal EXACTLY what I thought.

oh yeah, you wanna talk respect? I LOST respect for my school because of this. they obviously had no respect for me, or anyone else who wasn't christian. I believe people should be able to practice whatever beliefs they want, and it should have NOTHING to do with a PUBLIC school. if I wanted religion, I would go to church. since I don't go to church.... what does that tell you?

I also got treated like some sort of freak because I wore black clothes all the time.

sorry for the rant, I just had some very bad experiences in high school with a similar situation, and I'm tired for people always defending the school, and telling the minority to shut up and comply.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

DaRkLoRD

7001 posts
Member since Feb 99

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
First of all, no offence, but I'm sure you don't know what anarchy "really" is.. But anyways, so I guess I should be allowed to wear a schwatzica(sp?) around? I don't care if it's my belief (no, it's not).. It's going to upset some people.

by my own beliefs.. yes, you should be able to. my family background is dutch/english, and I'm not exactly what you'd call a nazi fan.. but if I expect people to allow me to express my beliefs (I don't btw.. I keep my beliefs to myself mostly) then I should let others do the same.

just IMHO...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
by my own beliefs.. yes, you should be able to. my family background is dutch/english, and I'm not exactly what you'd call a nazi fan.. but if I expect people to allow me to express my beliefs (I don't btw.. I keep my beliefs to myself mostly) then I should let others do the same.

just IMHO...

I keep mine to myself also, what I beleive is very private to me, just about anything else I will talk to anyone about, but not the way and the things that I beleive.

Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post
Okay, tangent, people.
I had my share of crud at school too, but you all are missing the point.
She is talking about having a symbol of disrespect in her SCHOOLS locker. That directly reflects her views toward the school and its officials. Sure maybe shes a 15 year old with a chip on her shoulder about canada, who knows, but in this situation it is of direct concern of the school, about the school.
Religion has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation, and flailing around a star of david or a pentagram is NOTHING like putting a swastika or a anarchy sign on something. Your choice of religion is proteted here, your choice of political structures are barely. Thats why we have treason laws and not genuflect laws.

Declaring your religious indifference in school = good.

Declaring you think the school and its officers are a bunch of retards and you have no respect for them or their wishes and displaying propanganda that could be construed as an attempt to rally supporters = bad.

Don't even get me started on pubescent teens that think they can overthrow their government, thats not even worth arguing.

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
The teachers at my school arent too bad. In our student hand book it says you cant wear anything that is associated with drugs , alcohol , or sex. But one day for civies day (We wear uniforms ) I wore my Mudvayne shirt with this big pill on the front and on the back it says

LD50 adj. Lethal Dosage of 50%; a measure of acute toxicity. The dose of a substance expected to kill half a group of test animals exposed for a specific period.

I thought I would get a hassle from a few teachers and ESPECIALLY one of the principals. Surprisingly , not ONE teacher said anything about it. Just kinda looked at me funny.

I seriously hate the school I go to now but pretty much just go there because all my friends go there and the other school within walking distance from me is nothing but drugs and stuff like that (So i've heard).

Anyway , I say do what YOU think is right. The teachers may want you to take the stuff down but if you have very strong beliefs about it , fight it!

Later,
Chris

------------------

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Oh God no, don't overthrow the Canadian government!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I'm better now.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Oh God no, don't overthrow the Canadian government!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I'm better now.

sounds like a good idea! let's see if I'm ready..

1. map of ottawa
2. slingshot

ok, lets go!

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post

1. map of ottawa
2. slingshot

ok, lets go!

LOL!

ejayerik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
Shooting...do you even know the true meaning of the word anarchy? DO you know what you would do if it were in effect? I sure do. I can bet you would be hiding under your bed. I see these stickers up from time to time and come accross kids that have it tattooed to their arms and what not. I just tell them that they would be the first to die in true anarchy.
You may have seen riots in the streets of L.A. in the mid 90's. That was not wvwn close to true anarchy. Why someone would want it I have no idea. That would mean the following.
No police to protect you.
No food delivered to stores.
No laws.
No Government.
No job.
You will have to steal what you can eat. But how long will that last before it is all gone. Do you think you can settle somewhere and grow something in the ground to eat. Sorry, someone would come along and kill YOU for it.
No water.
Survival of the fittest. Which means someone at the age of 15 wouldn't last long at all.

I just can't understand why anybody on this earth would want the world around them to be in total chaos. (Thats another punk band)

ejayerik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post

ejayerik

645 posts
Member since Dec 2001

I also got treated like some sort of freak because I wore black clothes all the time.

You know, I did alot of the same in highschool. To tell you the truth, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Why I was a stupid as I was, and why I didn't get shot for being an idiot.
You know, wearing black all the time is a sign of depression. Ofcouse people are entitled to their opinion, its just someone in highschool usualy thinks they know what it is and when it comes out, it sounds like crap because it ends up being all about lack of respect for authority. That is the teens nature. To be rebelious. But you know people...if you want to be that rebelious, leave your mom and dad's house and get a job like the rest of us rebelious people who earned it. You can't chalk much up to experience if you still live with your parents.

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Yeah i dont get all this anarchy bull-plop. Last year and before it was like the big thing at school. I aksed a kid if he knew what it ment, he replyed "Like now laws or government, total chaos" then i held out my hend, stuck out my index and middle finger, curled the rest in put it to his head and said "bang...anarchy sucks dont it dead boy"

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
Anarchy is generally not a good thing.
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post

1. map of ottawa
2. slingshot

ok, lets go!

You forgot the paper clips and gum man, what were you thinking??? Come on!!!!

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
seriously though.. I personally don't think anarchy would be that cool.

but an anarchy symbol isn't high up on my list of things that offend me

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
if it's in your locker then it's on school property and they can make you remove it. if it's on your body or backpack or any other personal property of yours you might be able to get away with it, but I just don't see why. i agree with the others. i don't think you know what 'true' anarchy really is.

------------------
Jaime
AOL IM: Jaygee79 ICQ: 85931334

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Well hell, it's not high on the list of things that bother me either. I used to be one of those idiots that used to carve it into their arms and what not, but now I'm older..
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

1. map of ottawa
2. slingshot

ok, lets go!

All you need is to tell them that stupid hockey joke and they'll just laugh to death.... I can hear the Pres. of Cananda now.. " ok Mr Bush we need 2,500 troop's... here come the Fiero people..."

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GTS"

Euro Rear taillight's, Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Decklid scoop, Z~3 vent's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom Made-Front and Rear Fascia's...

"Ohh my, Where are the door handle's..??"

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ejayerik:
Shooting...do you even know the true meaning of the word anarchy? DO you know what you would do if it were in effect? I sure do. I can bet you would be hiding under your bed. I see these stickers up from time to time and come accross kids that have it tattooed to their arms and what not. I just tell them that they would be the first to die in true anarchy.
You may have seen riots in the streets of L.A. in the mid 90's. That was not wvwn close to true anarchy. Why someone would want it I have no idea. That would mean the following.
No police to protect you.OR SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK or steal from you
No food delivered to stores.NO RIPOFF CHAIN STORES BUT OPEM MARKETS WITHOUT PRICESUPPORTS
No laws.LIKE SPEED LIMITS ON OPEN ROADS
No Government.realy would miss that
No job.THERE ALL WAYS WILL BE WORK
You will have to steal what you can eat. But how long will that last before it is all gone. Do you think you can settle somewhere and grow something in the ground to eat.

INDIANS DID FINE without LAWS and COPS
BEFORE whitemans RULES

Sorry, someone would come along and kill YOU for it.?SELF DEFENCE?
No water.WELL WELL WELL BS
Survival of the fittest. Which means someone at the age of 15 wouldn't last long at all.

I just can't understand why anybody on this earth would want the world around them to be in total chaos. (Thats another punk band)

is not this what republicans want with less tax and goverment???
FIGHT ATHORITAY
WE sure did back in 60's

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2002 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Star, If I'm translating correctly, rayb seems to be on your side... that should tell you something right there.

Some good points here... The locker is school property. An Anarchy symbol is more like a Swastika than a religious symbol. A cute 15 or 16 year old girl probably wouldn't be very happy in a TRUE anarchist society in this century. The genie is out of the bottle on too many things to let people start doing whatever they want.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
just an aside, the nazis stole the swastika... it's an ancient symbol from india..? anyway, they flipped it around to give it the opposite symbolic meaning (a negative one) and used it as their own.. now that's all anyone associates with it

the nazi leaders were heavily into occult stuff, a fact which was a major plot point for the new Wolfenstein game

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
All you need is to tell them that stupid hockey joke and they'll just laugh to death.... I can hear the Pres. of Cananda now.. " ok Mr Bush we need 2,500 troop's... here come the Fiero people..."

Geeze, I live in Ontario which is in the same state as Ottawa and I have never even seen the Pres. of Canada. Dident even know we had one!...

[This message has been edited by GodSend (edited 03-22-2002).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
another thing, for an interesting look at a future anarchistic society, read the book "Snowcrash", I'll hafta look up the author's name.. it's sorta like Gibson's work, only not as dark. has some rather funny parts....

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post
man, your schools are harsh, f*ck at my high school they allow practicly anything to go on just so long as you don't have drugs in your locker (eg the anachy symbol was on anything from shirts, locker doors, to binders) Nothing happened to anybody even if they had wacky weed shirts on.
Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post03-22-2002 12:54 AM   Send a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post

just an aside, the nazis stole the swastika... it's an ancient symbol from india..? anyway, they flipped it around to give it the opposite symbolic meaning (a negative one) and used it as their own.. now that's all anyone associates with it

I remember when my history teacher went off on a rant because he saw a Nazi swastika carved into a desk. He drew it on the board (unknowingly to him, backwards) and said something to the effect that the people that like making these are evil and should be punished. And that if he cought anyone drawing one that they'd be kicked out of class. I kind of forgot what he actually said because I was trying to keep from laughing and being kicked out of class for his mistake.
At the time, I did know that the swastika was of Indian origin, but the book I learned this from was an old dictionary that wasn't very politically correct so I wasn't sure if it was Indian or Native American.

My high school was full of stupid people in charge though. I once got in trouble for breaking into a locker.... It was my locker!!!

85GToronto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GTorontoSend a Private Message to 85GTorontoDirect Link to This Post
Another side note on anyone trying to overthrow the Canadian Gov't......

I have "heard" that if you get arrested in Ottawa on the weekend you get served Mc'D's in jail due to their internal cafeteria being closed. Just a thought if you are planning an attack, do it on a Sat or Sun..... LOL

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2002 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
One question, punkrock. Did you steal your anarchy sticker or did you pay $4.50 for it at Hot Topic like all of the other lemmings? I think what probably offended your teacher the most is that he was around in the late seventies, early eighties when all of your punk fads where authentic, not some MTV pose.
gtsonly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtsonlySend a Private Message to gtsonlyDirect Link to This Post
Ease up there all you Sid and Nancy wanna-be's!!! Yet another example of a high school kid (and I say KID) looking to push the system. "I have rights" and "You can't stop me from expressing myself". It gets old to see "KIDS" looking for their freedom's still living under Mom and Dad's house. Get out on your own, pay bills and get a job and see how long your employer will allow those freedoms of expressions. My bet is you be begging Daddy to take you back in the house and dying your hair back to its natural color instead of the purple and green highlights you got now.
School shootings have become a right of passage and students idolize this behavior. Thats sickens me. Just as you preach you have the right to have a Anarchy symbol on your locker, others (and I mean kids) preach they have the same right to carry guns and shoot others in schools and campus' all across the country. And most of these teenage gunman all started out by crying about their freedom of expression. 15 year old kids and they got the world figured out!!! These kids are our future......... Grim I say

------------------

ejayerik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
Amen to the above.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
<sigh> Grow up S_Star.

I won't bash you as I'm too busy bashing my oldest Step-Daughter who is trying to be differnet from everyone else (punk hair, body piercings all over, punk clothes, tattoos left and right) and yet looking like every rebel child out there.

She had a job and told us that they don't mind her appearance. LOL!

Now, her job is on the line because of her personal views as well as her personal "punk" look and her company has now pointed out their dress code and other conditions of employement on they way people can look and dress and she just turned 21.

I will no let you do the math and where your view today will get you tomorrow.

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post

the nazi leaders were heavily into occult stuff, a fact which was a major plot point for the new Wolfenstein game

Yeah... what was the one dungeon in the original Zelda for Nintendo... I forget what it was named. But it was basically a backwards swastika.

...or did you pay $4.50 for it at Hot Topic like all of the other lemmings?

Haha. Hot Topics is a good place to pickup Darwin Fish for your car though.

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post

Not true at all. It was a symbol of the SS. There are similar figures in the budist religion and it appears a lot in Japanese writing. they did not get it from either of these places. Dont think that everything you hear is true. 90% of the things people tell you are made up.

gtsonly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtsonlySend a Private Message to gtsonlyDirect Link to This Post
I went to McDonald's, of all places, and this kid taking my order had his eye lid pierced 2 times, nose pierced, tongue done and his lip. His pants are half way down his butt. The kid looked like a freak. I complained to the manager and asked him if that was the appearance that McDonald's likes to present. The manager turned to the kid and told him he had been warned time and time again and fired him on the spot. I did feel bad cause the kid lost his job but once again he had been told to dress to McDonalds code, he repeatedly fought it and got canned. My meal was free and the manager gave me an apology. Kids want so bad to be different and never once think about the future and how what they do now affects what happens later. 40 years from now, our president will have tatoos, nipple piercing and a vast varity of other body mods. Can't wait!!!!!

------------------

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtsonly:
40 years from now, our president will have tatoos, nipple piercing and a vast varity of other body mods. Can't wait!!!!!

And with that, we will all be living in a truely "anarchist" society.

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2002 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
The swastika used to be an Indian solar symbol. Been around a lot longer than Hitler and his crew This site has some good info on the history of the swastika
http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/aa120699a.htm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock