Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This is sooo COOL! by Stokin_the_neighbors
Started on: 03-16-2002 03:57 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: Stokin_the_neighbors on 03-19-2002 12:45 PM
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-16-2002 03:57 PM   Direct Link to This Post
My collection isn't quite as big as these ones but im rapidly approaching !

Another

All the pics are from www.digitpress.com there are lot's more pic there of sweet gamerooms that in would love to have have.

enjoy!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2002 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
and here I thought my collection of 25 movies and 4 N64 games was impressive...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-16-2002 07:47 PM   Send a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
stevo , i know what you mean i have quite a big collection myself , just not that big lol!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2002 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I have around 500 +/- movies on tape plus documentaries on all the UFO/Bigfoot,LochNess, type of stuff.

those people have to much disposable income, LOL.

BTW, what happened with the school guy keying your car?

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-16-2002).]

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2002 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
I have a few game systems, and games myself. But they are all emulators and romz I downloaded .
ejayerik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2002 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
wait....all those games and he has a small tv? If I had that many, I would get myself an HDTV.
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-16-2002 08:16 PM   Send a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ejayerik:
wait....all those games and he has a small tv? If I had that many, I would get myself an HDTV.

yeah a big screen would be even beter! , notice he ahs that audio video splitter , that would be cool to get

Roger i keyed the crap out of his van with some of my friends , i feel kinda bad for doing it now , but hey he had i comming! i mean i found even more key marks in on my car then i had thought

That should teache'm!

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2002 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
i enjoy movies and games but what a waste of money!!! Damn Spoiled Kids
there has got to be at least $50,000 there

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD

86' 2m6 4.10
92' 325i
98' Acura CL 3.0

Some people say that im an evil person, thats not true, i have the heart of a little boy....... in a jar on my desk!! Stephen King

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
Okay, thats not impressive....thats WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME!!!!!!! And WAY too much money.....must be a canadian thing. lol
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
What the hell, I don't see the Atari 2600? Any TRUE video game buff should have one of those baby's around!

Sometimes you just wanna play pitfall!

------------------
'87GT 3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Kid Danger air dam, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all optioned.
'91 Beretta GT: Gets through the winters.

fieros only

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-17-2002 05:06 PM   Send a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:
What the hell, I don't see the Atari 2600? Any TRUE video game buff should have one of those baby's around!

Sometimes you just wanna play pitfall!

slammed , they probibly have it there soemwhere , that same guy has 4 other pics of the other side of his gameroom , that is true the 2600 kicks butt!

PFF
System Bot
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:
What the hell, I don't see the Atari 2600?

Isn't that it in the 1st pic with the tan cover over it. It looks like he's missing an NES though, but he has the games for it. Maybe he couldn't find one that still works.
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
He has Bob and Doug! Strange Brew Rocks!
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Man and I thought when I was 8 yrs old my 55 nintendo games were a lot

------------------
-KC

1988 Formula, 5spd, 3.4 75 NOS
LoW Key's Red Bullet

banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post
I have 9 video game systems and aprox. 500 games. Some still wrapped that I have never even played!
Got the big screen and surround sound to back it up. The only system I have never owned is anything by Nintendo. Except for Donkey Kong, I have never really found any fun in their games...
Favorite to date has to be my 3DO system. Intellevision rates a close second.

------------------
Silver 86 GT
no truck, no trailer, no spray!

jbigie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jbigieSend a Private Message to jbigieDirect Link to This Post
With a good pc, internet connection, and a little snooping around, you can have any system and a variety of games for free. I have an Atari 2600, Commodore 64, NES, SNES, SEGA, Playstation, N64, and at least 20 games for all but the N64, on my computer! The older systems are easier to find games for, and the emulators are more stable, but you can still find the more popular games for the new systems. Get a whole game room in your pc tower.

------------------
"Wise man say, when in doubt, mumble."

Erwin

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stokin_the_neighbors:
Roger i keyed the crap out of his van with some of my friends , i feel kinda bad for doing it now , but hey he had i comming! i mean i found even more key marks in on my car then i had thought

That should teache'm!

.....????.....

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:
.....????.....

...showing age again...

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
...showing age again...

Smoooooth, do u intentionally try to start these flames?

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShootingStar:
Smoooooth, do u intentionally try to start these flames?

No Shooting Star, He's simply stating that keying the other guys vehicle was not the proper thing to do, basically it was pretty childish.

Keying the other guys isn't going to cool things down, it will just make them worse.

I dunno Ryan is hard to figure out, he likes to flap his jaws in here, but is a very sensible person while on the chat.

If he showed in here half of what he acts like in chat I don't think many people would have a problem with him.

If he can act like an adult in there, why not everywhere else?

------------------

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
I don't see anything wrong with keying someones car back. An eye for an eye. Especially if the police wouldn't do anything. If I found someone who keyed my car... Eell, they wouldn't be happy.
PFF
System Bot
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-18-2002 07:00 PM   Send a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
Smoooth why are you starting crap again?? , there is no problem for an "eye for and eye" , lots of people would have taken the law into there own hands in my situation. There was even a guy in General Fiero chat that posted what he was going to do because he got a raw deal , i guess were all little kids then? , if you don't like what i have to say don't reply to me,Roger asked what happend with the whole thing i told him, i'm not going to start a flame or any other over this kind of garbage I "now" have lot's of respect for what cliff has made this place , took me awile to relaize it but i did.

Your post really shows YOUR age , matter closed Goodbye.

[This message has been edited by Stokin_the_neighbors (edited 03-18-2002).]

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stokin_the_neighbors:
Smoooth why are you starting crap again?? ,
[Edited by Strokin_the_nieghbor's_son.....]

I thought that we talked in chat the other night and this was playing.. Ohh, I see you play and I just start crap..??? Please teach your lovely *Shooting Star* that kid's are to be seen and not heard!!!!!

ig88vsbobafett

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Sweet Hey i think i have some thing you dont have (Coleco Vision Adam Compleat with every with but the box all manuals printer tape drive and like 10 games

[This message has been edited by ig88vsbobafett (edited 03-18-2002).]

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post

Please teach your lovely *Shooting Star* that kid's are to be seen and not heard!!!!!

Keeping my mouth shut, I'm outta this.

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2002 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I have 10 game consoles and over 300 games. And for all those "Atari" fans out there I have news for you Intellevision was way better so eat it! :P
Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2002 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Hairy_Fiero

795 posts
Member since Dec 2001

I thought that we talked in chat the other night and this was playing.. Ohh, I see you play and I just start crap..??? Please teach your lovely *Shooting Star* that kid's are to be seen and not heard!!!!!

I think both of you need to just chill out and s.h.u.t the f.u.c.k. up and sit in the corner and think about what you've done wrong. It seems like everyday a new post turns into a mediocre bullshit pussy internet fight involving you guys. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2002 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hairy_Fiero:
I think both of you need to just chill out and s.h.u.t the f.u.c.k. up and sit in the corner and think about what you've done wrong. It seems like everyday a new post turns into a mediocre bullshit pussy internet fight involving you guys. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#

And I think that I stated my opinion and then Shooting Star started on me.. and then the comment in your quote was not a flame in any way... hairy... like many have said.. "Don't Like... Don't Reply!!! I guess that any comment I make in any thread that is Stokin's are going to be taken as a flame... I just won't reply anymore to any of her ..or his post ... Ok Hairy... Done Deal...

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 03-18-2002).]

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2002 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post

And I think that I stated my opinion and then Shooting Star started on me.. and then the comment in your quote was not a flame in any way... hairy... like many have said.. "Don't Like... Don't Reply!!! I guess that any comment I make in any thread that is Stokin's are going to be taken as a flame... I just won't reply anymore to any of her ..or his post ... Ok Hairy... Done Deal...

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 03-18-2002).]

Okay, now that we've settled that little problem you should have more time on your hands. Which means you have time to smooth/fiberglass lots of cool chunks, scoops and vents onto my car free of charge??

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2002 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hairy_Fiero:
Okay, now that we've settled that little problem you should have more time on your hands. Which means you have time to smooth/fiberglass lots of cool chunks, scoops and vents onto my car free of charge??

I feel a scam coming.... It just might be cheapest ($$ and time wize) just to keep bashing Mr. and Mrs. Strokin the Star... What do you think?? Open to suggestion's..

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2002 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
no beanie babies?

I do notice an adams computer, top of the tv. I bought one of those. Im into old computers, commodore atari etc...

I would love to collect video games, but all my money goes into cars. Ebay is the greatest thing, and also can make u broke. The deals are great in collecting old toys and games.

What i find amazing is how clean the room is. I do have a large magazine collection in my room. I have almost the entire collection of vw trends, and hot vws and dune buggies. Tons of car craft and hot rod. And mostly all the magazines i subscribe to now.

------------------
74 Vw Beetle
83 Honda Nighthawk 550
84 Pontiac Fiero
87 Ford Thunderbird Turbo

Selling a car is like giving your own kid for adoption.

PFF
System Bot
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2002 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

I've only got my more recent systems wired up. The older generation stuff are in boxes in my closet.
I was running out of room for games so I bought 3 cd wallets (72 cd's each, under Dreamcast). Other games can be seen in the towers...

Silver 86 GT
no truck, no trailer, no spray!

[This message has been edited by banditbalz (edited 03-19-2002).]

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-19-2002 12:45 PM   Send a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post
That's cool banditBalz , wish i was that organized , I was in toronto last year and they wanted $650 for a NEO-GEO console and 1 game!!! , thats nuts , anyone know why that machine is so over priced?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock