Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Poetic justice for a recklessly driving punk (long)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Poetic justice for a recklessly driving punk (long) by Monkeyman
Started on: 03-13-2002 05:59 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Stokin_the_neighbors on 03-13-2002 09:47 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I were driving the other day when some young punk in a newer Mustang (this is not a slam against Mustangs) almost rearended us, swerved around us, then cut back in front of us almost taking off our front bumper (wifes Cav, not the Fiero). We watched him weave in and out of fairly heavy traffic (two lanes each way plus a center turn lane) using all 3 lanes. At one point, a Bonneville had to cut in front of another car to avoid being rear ended.

A couple miles down the road we watched the Mustang pull into the center lane (he had been running around 60mph in a 30mph zone) to pass somebody. Only problem was that there was a van in the center lane trying to turn. To avoid the van, the Mustang locked his brakes up and slid across the opposing lanes of traffic (thank God there wasn't any oncoming traffic or someone would have been killed). He hit the curb hard enough to deploy both airbags! We stopped and called the police and gave the cop our statements along with a couple of others who witnessed this morons crazy driving.

Apparently, this punk has been stopped before for the same thing. Now he has to buy $4000 worth of airbags and he's going to get prosecuted for reckless driving!

Maybe this time he'll learn. What an idiot.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BN Boomer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Aw, geee, and some people around here think SUVs are dangerous....
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
HAHAHA!!!

I see this crap all day long. I swear... It's something about 'stangs that drive people...

Regardless of car, I'm glad he got the smack-a-roo

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
By the way, MM, good job. Kudos.

I hope they fry the kid's ass.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2002 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
two weeks ago, some dam SUV driver, drove his SUV into a school on purpose.

right when i read the part about the airbags deploying, i said woohoo. I know those things are expensive.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
haha too funny, I guess they invented air bags for dumb people j/k

I do think its funny he hit the curb and the bags went off.. to bad he didn't wreck his vehicle more, people like that need to stay off the streets and have their licenses taken away for awhile...

------------------
-KC

1988 Formula, 5spd, 3.4 75 NOS
LoW Key's Red Bullet

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-13-2002 09:47 PM   Send a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
you know what they say , whats the difference between porcupines and mustangs? with mustangs the pricks are on the inside!.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock