Started on: 03-11-2002 05:43 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: sarabear on 03-14-2002 08:14 AM
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
its that time of year! Ohh....man possibly may all tie favorite candy. Time to stock up! Luckily after the holidays Ekerts drugs has everything marked down, sometimes 4 packs go as low as 25 cents compared to the original $1.50-2.00 I was too late last year, they had like a whole case for 50cents a pack, got some and waited 2 days for the price to drop and when i went back, ALL GONE. Except for the chocolate creme ones that arent that good. One thing i never understood was, why did the Cadbury bunnysound like a chicken?

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Because it would be stupid if it sounded like a duck.... ya big dummy
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I love those eggs, and apparently so does my dog. A couple of years ago I was back at my parents place and they hid a bunch of the cream eggs around the house and me and my bro had to find them. Well, there was none anywhere to be found. When the dog started to have some painful BM's the next couple of days we kinda figured out where they went. "beck beck beck beck beck"

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 03-11-2002).]

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Those things are horrible!!
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
They are making miniature versions of them this year, I think they come in a twelve pack. I used to love those things and I still have one occasionaly but talk about a sugar rush! The British are very good at making candies, chocolate,cookies and cakes. I moved here from Scotland when I was 15, I still miss some of the foods.
Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
I used to have a cadbury bunny! but then I had to get rid of him =(
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Cadbury only means one thing--PERKY NANAS!!!
(it's from New Zealand, but AusFiero might be familar with them) A friend of mine brought some back for me.
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2002 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodmcneill:
They are making miniature versions of them this year, I think they come in a twelve pack. I used to love those things and I still have one occasionaly but talk about a sugar rush! The British are very good at making candies, chocolate,cookies and cakes. I moved here from Scotland when I was 15, I still miss some of the foods.

they had them for about 3 years now, the minis arent as good but still pretty decent

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2002 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I love them too. Off season I have to be happy with choc cherries w/ cream filling.
Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2002 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhhh! The cadbury bunny is squishing my car!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, at least I get all the eggs now

Can you tell that I suck at editing in photoshop? I'm sure someone else could do this a lot better than me

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2002 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
yeah those are good too, but whats even better, are the Butter Finger cream egg things....yummmm
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock