I was just wondering........ by Ferrari Fan
Started on: 03-10-2002 12:45 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: jbigie on 03-11-2002 05:44 AM
Ferrari Fan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2002 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I was just wondering if you guys had this problem like I do. It seams that my neighbors kids, when they play football, have to play right beside my car! It doesn't matter that the whole parking lot is completly empty, but they still have to play right around my car. I had to start a little nasty issue with them this afternoon. DONT PLAY AROUND THAT ------- CAR, needless to say, it ended rather quickly!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jbigie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jbigieSend a Private Message to jbigieDirect Link to This Post
I've had kids looking at my car, putting their paws all over it, but the parking lot is too small for them to play any games in, so I don't have to worry about that. One thing I get is a cat climbing up, looking for a warm spot. Too bad for the cat my engine's in the wrong place!

------------------
"Wise man say, when in doubt, mumble."

Erwin

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock