Nine things that p*ss you off by LadyKissMySS
Started on: 03-05-2002 04:23 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: helmet1978 on 03-12-2002 08:12 PM
LadyKissMySS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
Just got this in my e mail thought i would share it with you all.

NINE THINGS THAT P*SS YOU OFF

1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2.The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no d*ck.

3.People who are willing to get off their a$$ to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4.When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." F*ck off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it?

5.When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f*ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

6.When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No A$$HOLE, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin ceiling up there.

7.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".....Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

8.When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!

9. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know a$$hole you f*cking pulled me over!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if these guys were sailors? LMAOA
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
three teenagers with a 6 pack
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Excuse me.. I peed myself ( he says, pointing at crotch.)

------------------

'88 Formula V6 5 speed Getrag
(Mint condition, runs smooth, red & shiny all over!)

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
three teenagers with a 6 pack

LOL Ken. I remember an X-Files episode where Scully and Mulder come across an empty six pack on the crime scene and Sculley pipes up "Look, an empty six pack, there must have been at least four of them partying here"

Where I come from, if you showed up at a party with less than a full case, either two things would happend: you were the laughing stock of the party, or you got your butt kicked for being a nancy boy.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 03-06-2002).]

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
here's one.. when someone asks if they can borrow a klenex, no you can not borrow it you can have it. I don't want your bugers...haha

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/mkfiero87/
Friends don't let friends drive Corvettes!!
Mike Kroyer
N.I.F.E. Activity Director '02

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:
here's one.. when someone asks if they can borrow a klenex, no you can not borrow it you can have it. I don't want your bugers...haha

I'm sorry... But "boogers" is spelled as I wrote it!! HeHe

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Nine things that P1ss me off?!

ok - well once I was at the zoo sitting on a big rock near the elephant cage - the elephant came over by me and started p1ssing on me - at first I wasnt going to move but the elephant kept p1ssing and p1ssing till the rock was so wet and slippery that I slid right off the rock

that elephant really p1ssed me off, thats one

lets see, there was this other time, I was standing on a cliff overlooking a high tension power line, and I took a wiz over the edge - there must have been a lot of salt in the p1ss, cause there was a huge spark between the power lines, then all the power in the area went off

so I really p1ssed off the power company

and come to think of it, I p1ssed off the cliff too!

lets see, i p1ssed off the side of a boat once

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 03-06-2002).]

Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
Well I really didnt piss anything off but when I was younger I pissed out of my bedroom window almost on one of my little sisters friends at her birthday party.

------------------

You gotta stand for Something or your gonna fall for everything.

Do one thing a day that scares you.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
did you ever see the Puff the Magic Dragon tv special - where Long John makes chicken soup and like throws it all over the place to make some little creatures recover from their colds.

Little Jackie Paper has a line something like "Its a wonderful golden shower!"

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
BTW if your sisters friends had all run away, then you would have p1ssed them all off the patio
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I remember when my brother was little, he would sleep walk, think he was in the bathroom, and pee in the floor vents.

I don't know if that qualifies; that might be off topic. Sorry. (but it is true)

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
he p1ssed off the dust in the the ductwork!

when I was a kid, my friends little sister wet the bed somewhat often

their house was always rank

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
The classic "Ya' want fries with that?"

Hey goob, If I wanted fries I'd ask for them. Okay?

But what's worse than that, is that Burger King jacked up their prices and now includes free fries with your burger.

"Hey goob, ya' wanna give me a discount for 'no fries'? That's what I thought."

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-07-2002).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Oh, oh. Somebody is experiencing drive-thru rage.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
The classic "Ya' want fries with that?"

Hey goob, If I wanted fries I'd ask for them. Okay?

Im with you on that. I always go and order Just a sandwich and drink. always without fail as soon as I finish saying burger and start to say what drink they butt in and say something like 'will that be a meal'. Therefore they miss my drink. Now I have to start all over. and I do it reallllllly slowly or they get totally confused. I DONT WANT YOUR STINKING MEAL OR FRIED DUHHHH..

Im gonna have to go to BK and try that. Order my burger and only drink and if they charge me for fries, Im gonna ask them how much an order is, then say good just deduct it. If they wont Ill just drive thru without getting anything. That will have them confused for an hour

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Many years ago I fell asleep on the couch,my wife woke me and told me to go to bed.I went into the bathroom,threw my socks in the toilet and then went over to the clothes hamper.Guess what happened next!

------------------
#1112 Question my ability,question my intelligence,but never,ever question my integrity!

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Drive thru Rage:
what the total is $3.27 and you give them a Five and two pennies. they just look at you and ask what the two pennies are for or even better yet. they give back the two pennies and then .....$0.73 back in change.

then there is always the one who has to start over and ask you what you just gave them. and they always screw it up and the manager has to come out and count down the drawer. F$%^ing fast food chains!!!!

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post
Those are good. You know that little internal voice you have as you read something? Well on the second one mine switched over to Dennis Leary...
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2002 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
#7--"Can I ask you a question?" My reply?
"You just did. Have a nice day."
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2002 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
What p's me off?-when someone leaves just a little tiny amount of milk or juice in the container, instaed of finising it off.

Kids whinning at the supermarket.

People who don't know what the little lever on the left side of the steering column is for. (no, smartas*, not the tilt steering lever)

Idiots that tear out the last couple pages of library books.

Parts people that wouldn't know a headlight switch from a oil pressure switch. "But that's what the computer says you need buddy, it must be right." (It should be a requirement that only retired mechanics can hold a parts counter position)

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2002 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Parts people that wouldn't know a headlight switch from a oil pressure switch. "But that's what the computer says you need buddy, it must be right." (It should be a requirement that only retired mechanics can hold a parts counter position)

I ran into that exact thing looking for the correct MAP sensor for my car. Every single GM dealer in the city had only one listed, so they all gave me one that wouldnt work. I let them ring it all up paid them, then let them follow me to parking lot to watch me install it. Of course plug wouldnt fit, so back in and write me up a return and give me back my money. Found them at Autozone, and guy asked me which color do you need? Finally someone who knew what they were doing.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2002 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
-Incessant talking.
-Uninformed voters.
-People who want to do business in America, but can't speak any damned English.
-Democrats.
-Spineless Republicans.
-Whining.
-Punks in low riders, wearing backward baseball caps, listening to rap with the bass up.
-Hollywood leftist losers who think that, because they are famous, they are suddenly experts on public policy.
-Tom Daschle

------------------
I don't think so;therefore, I'm probably not.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2002 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

-Punks in low riders, wearing backward baseball caps, listening to radio with the bass up.

high fives to that !!!!!!!!!!

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2002 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
- The Ontario Government
- Rumours
- KKK, Skinheads, OBB, every other gang out there...
- People who won't hear both sides of the story
- People in little accords and spirits who think they can take on a corvette, camaro, fiero, etc.

There's 5, I'm in too good of a mood to think about what p!sses me off.

------------------
:)formerly yo_sweets_babe (by name) :)

"That my son, is a Chevy Monte Carlo."

How bad have you got it?

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2002 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
I always say, Its better being p!ssed off, than being p!ssed on

Drive through rage, thats nothing new to me. I dont like cheese
You now have to ask for ketchup at McD's? WTF? Did you think I didn't want ketchup? those a$$holes will do anything to save a buck, including p!ssing me off.

------------------
Matt D
1984 Indy Fiero (auto)
1985 2m4 4T60, DIS V6 3.1
3800 to be turbocharged

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
How about when you call the Parts Store and they say "You own a what? Nah, no one drives those things..." Or when the idiots at the parts store (only certain ones) screw up your parts...or when my students fail to turn in their homework and then say "Can I see my grade, why am I failing?"AHHHHHHHHHH!

Jennifer

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
What about the 12 items or less "express lane" that goes slower than ay other lane there?
-That'll be 1.06 sir..guy pulls out check book
-slide the credit card like this, no turn it around, no the other way....
-oh i forgot something, let me run back...
-hold on i got a coupon for 10 cents off (I really REALLY hate that, hey buddy, ill give ya 25 cents if you move your ass!)
-Umm.. hold up, the draw is not opening..manager come over, you have to hit ENTER

Thats all examples.
Also people who ***** about the most obvious poblem- case and point, a friend of mine. Our Bus is ALWAYS wait and yet everyday he procedes to say "oh god, the bus is late, where is this guy, im about to take the little kids bus" its like- Good than do it! Shut the hell up!

People who use the word "Like" in ever sentance, its mainly girls that do this. Like yesterday, like jamie came over and she lost her purse. And like we looked all over of it and like we were like, where could it be and like.....

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
well basically, people who say 'like' all the time basically p1ss me right off

it basically makes me want to pick them up and shake them, like really hard, till their neck basically snaps!

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
People who say basically all the time.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2002 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Years ago there was about 4 episodes shown of a show called "Square Pegs".

Kind of made fun of the "Valley Girl" phase.

One of my all-time favorite tv lines came from that show. One of the girls was talking about different boys in the high school and said "You know who I really like like?"

Whoever that writer was, like, really like nailed it.

PFF
System Bot
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
yep - they really do do that!
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
1. People who drive 10mph under the speedlimit when you can't pass them and 10mph over when you get to a passing lane

2. Potholes

3. Cops who block lanes of traffic when they pull people over

4. Big trucks with no mudflaps

5. People who tell the same stories/jokes over and over

6. People who complain about something and don't do anything to try and change it

7. People who start slowing down a mile before a traffic light even when its green

8. Peole that take a mile to get up to the speed limit after a traffic light

9. Money sucking, cheating, car wrecking, lying ex girlfriends....yes I'm still bitter

Humm.....looking back on this list it seems I suffer from some serious road rage.....oh well!

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock