Started on: 03-05-2002 01:12 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Raydar on 03-05-2002 10:43 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ok im coming back home from Video store on the freeway. THis guy in a super riced out honda keep pulling up beside me and taking off like he expects a race (not worth my gas). I just keep it going steady and get off my exit. I was doing 75-80 and my exit is a full cloverleaf and posted I think for 25 or 30 mph. I just kept going same speed. he cut over into the exit lane behind me and about 3/4 way around I notice I dont see him in mirror . As I merged into street traffic glanced down to my right about 1/2 way up the ramp. Theres this huge cloud of dust and hes sitting sideways in the grass about 50' off the pavement. Laughed my azz off the rest of the way home. People musta thought I was crazy if they saw me laughing so hard to myself.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
roger.... he was just gonna tell you that he liked your car
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Way to go! I really like doing that to morons. They sit there and prod at you to race and when you don't, they try to follow you on an exit ramp or clover leaf, the look on their face is priceless. I have had a few try it but the cars they are driving just can't do it.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I've had cars follow me onto cloverleafs and fall way behind, and come close to going off of them. Never have I seen one actually fly off the road! Thats how to teach those ricers ! Way to go!

------------------
John
AOLIM: Fformula88

1988 Fiero Formula
1985 Fiero SE 2M6
1997 Ford Probe SE (I gotta have a daily driver)

Brandon86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon86SESend a Private Message to Brandon86SEDirect Link to This Post
That's very cool. I get to to something similar often enough, if I get big trucks, or rice, or anything right on my tail driving down the road I have a tendence to slow right down, right at the limit if the roads are good, and usually 20-30 under if the roads are ugly. On my way home from work I get to take a nice windy exit from one major road to a freeway. When they're real pissed off and tailgating me, I like taking that exit while still doing the exact same speed (conditions permitting), and see them try to and go all over the road.

1 question for ya Roger, was this in the Ferraro, or the Vette?

Brandon

------------------

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Lol Roger!!! That's hilarious.

I did the same thing to a C5 vette Sautrday night. entered the ramp at 75, exited at ~90 (guess it was the driver, the car could have made it around I would think...) He and I were playing on the streets, not exceeding speed limit, just seeing who could get a better 'launch' (he usually won that) So he had the power and I had the turn!

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
The Ferraro of course. The vette is just for town cruising, it dont handle worth a crap. I think the fastest ive been able to take that exit was around 60, and that was wagging the tail. I think a vette is about 1,000 pnds over a Fiero and it feels like it, plows thru turns like a snowplow.

------------------

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
how come everyone tries to race u guys !
i have a riced out neon with big red stcikers on it and no one tries to race me????
thats unfair!
i wish people would race me.
only one person ever wanted to race me but that was in my fiero and it was a red truck.
it did a burnout while sitting in place and then took off while i choked for air to breath trying to ketch up with him.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
DOH!!!

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock