V8 Archie on Websots. by LadyKissMySS
Started on: 02-27-2002 04:41 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: LadyKissMySS on 02-28-2002 09:04 AM
LadyKissMySS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2002 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
I was looking around on web shots today and noticed that Archie is on there from the World of Wheels show. So if you knew he was on there and didnt tell me you are in big trouble!!! Jk. here it is though. http://www.webshots.com/search/search.fcgi?words=v8+archie&noRedir=1&page=0

------------------

Jodi's Fiero Project...soon to be 88Gt

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2002 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LadyKissMySS:
I was looking around on web shots today and noticed that Archie is on there from the World of Wheels show. So if you knew he was on there and didnt tell me you are in big trouble!!!

Lady, Archie announced his plans to attend well in advance....
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/013402.html

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2002 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Oh "Webshots"! I was beginning to reconsider Phil Huff's accusations of Archie having a drinking problem.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 02-27-2002).]

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2002 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:
Lady, Archie announced his plans to attend well in advance....

I knew Archie was at the World of wheels show in chicago because i was there. I didnt know that there were pics of him and his cars on www.webshots.com.

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Some of those pics weren't posted on PFF. What's everybody's name is this one?... http://community.webshots.com/photo/30983187/30983334hXvhnshyhj
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LadyKissMySS:
I didnt know that there were pics of him and his cars on www.webshots.com.

Until today, I didn't know there was such a thing as WebShots.

Archie

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2002 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Some of those pics weren't posted on PFF. What's everybody's name is this one?... http://community.webshots.com/photo/30983187/30983334hXvhnshyhj

Carl's car on the left and Larry Johnson's car on the right.

Oh, you mean the people.....

From left to right.... Me (the gray one), Haze (Carl), Lady Haze, New York Joe (formerly from California now living in Chicago) Time to change your handle Joe, Larry Johnson & the Mrs. from Heartland Fiero's, & Dave Bagwell (DR-10).

Archie

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Hey i didnt see those pics. Thanks Cheever!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock