Desisions... by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 02-18-2002 02:49 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: stimpy on 02-20-2002 08:48 AM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2002 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
As many of you know, i have a crazy addiction for pot. My mecanic has informed me that he needs a final ammount of $650 on the repairs that he did. So in total this will be a $1150 repair. But, i have no money to pay the remaining 650. So it now comes down to if i want Pot or Fiero. In addition to the 650, i need $100 for cirtification, $30 for e-test, 450 for first month of insurance, and 50 for my first tank of gas. I would like to never smoke pot again, but i will be tempted. If any of you have something to promote my want for my Fiero to completely destroy my want for pot. Without motivation, my fiero is as good as a doorstop.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jlruiz67

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2002 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlruiz67Send a Private Message to jlruiz67Direct Link to This Post
Hey guy

Just re read your email. That should be enogh to stop smoking anything. Life is actually living, you seem to like to escape reallity. No problem with that, but remember that you still have to live and you habit is taking you out of life. It is more than the Fiero is you life.

FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2002 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Take 25 deep breaths as fast as you can, then breath in as deep as you can and hold it. Now put your hands around your throat and choke yourself until you pass out. When you wake up (god willing) you will feel like you're floating on a cloud.

Actually, I used to smoke a lot of pot too. I also did a lot of LSD and ate mushrooms. It was all fun for a while. Then I wanted to experiment with other stuff. I smoked 5-MeO-DMT several times whichs gives you the feeling of a near death experience, but that was too much for me. I did TMA, and TMA-2, as well as methcathinone. Powder Cocain was fun for a while, but I really fell for Rock Cocain when I was 17/18. After one of my firends died sitting on the $hitter I had to open my eyes. It's not an addiction. It's a weakness. Some can handle doing just a little here and there. I couldn't, and if I tried again I know I can't. What I had to do was give up the lifestyle. Give up the friends I had, and they didn't seem to concerned that I stopped showing up and getting laced with them. I feel better now, can think more clearly and focus on what I really want out of life. If you really want out I know you can stop. It just depends on how bad you really want to. But face up to yourself and be honest, it's not an addiction if you're too weak to say no.

------------------

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2002 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Just go to your local narcotics annonymous. They will help you kick your habit for free.

------------------

lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2002 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louDirect Link to This Post
What will you have if you spend your money on pot and then smoke it? At least if you fix the Fiero you can enjoy it time after time. I hope that you will find the strength to do what you know is right.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your support everyone
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2002 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
mmm mushrooms,
i have those in my salad

one way is to find a friend that smokes and ask him to share.

I had a friend that got into crack, and he totally F*k his life up. I no longer talk to him, and he started getting into crime just to get money to buy the stuff. Ive heard its a lot more addicting then pot.

Its not worth getting arrested for having pot in your car. Then your just in a bigger hole then you ever been and everyone knows your a pothead.

Do you want either feel good getting high 24-7, or do ya wanna have fun driving your fiero for the rest of your life and living a normal life? Knowing that you worked hard to get yourself someplace and feeling proud.

------------------
74 Vw Beetle
83 Honda Nighthawk 550
84 Pontiac Fiero
87 Ford Thunderbird Turbo

Selling a car is like giving your own kid for adoption.

Fleabitdog

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2002 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FleabitdogSend a Private Message to FleabitdogDirect Link to This Post
It's an inside job. Your Fiero is not going to keep you sober.What happens once the Fiero is all taken care of should it make it that far, and everything seems fine. You get a little money in your pocket and your head says wow!! good job. It's time to celebrate. You did very good. You don't have a problem, go for it. I have seen many people try to get sober to save thier marriage, thier jobs, get out of or stop from going to jail and on and on. It all starts with hitting your bottom. Different people have different bottoms. Mine was pretty deep but many have even deeper. Many people never hit thier bottom and die addicted. If you are truly an addict you need to get out of denial. Admit that you have a problem. Go to meetings, AA,NA,ACOA, listen to what is being said and get some phone#'s. Make some program friends. They come in all different shapes ,sizes you will be surprised at some people you meet. (damn are they really an addict, alcoholic?) Doctors, lawyers, politicians, pretty girls it is amazing. Good Lord!!! Some even own Fieros!! I could go on forever but I won't. Good luck. Dave
ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2002 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
Just remember how much the pot's ruining your life. No matter how good it may seem now, in the long run, you'll have nothing. A fried brain, no money, friends and family may hate ya...sorry if that seems harsh, but thatz usually the way it works. Find some new friends, ones that are clean, and have some fun in their world. You'll feel better about yourself. Maybe start a new sport or hobby to keep your mind on track instead of risking your life or getting thrown in jail because of some stupid little plant.

------------------
:) formerly yo_sweets_babe :)

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2002 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again everyone
things are starting to seem a lot better now. I actually have cash in my pocket now
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2002 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
As someone who smoked pot for the better part of 15 years, I'll tell you, it's damn hard to give up that psychological addiction. I actually had to wind up moving across the country to get away from my supplies.

I have an excercise for you. Take a $20 bill out of your wallet, grab your lighter, and burn the bill. That's $20 of hard earned cash going up in flames. I tell you, when I say I smoked a V8 Fiero, it wasn't street racing, it was bong hits...

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock