Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Got in my first accident!!!!!! oh jeez !!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Got in my first accident!!!!!! oh jeez !!!! by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 02-11-2002 03:13 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: rogergarrison on 02-11-2002 05:52 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Today has been a bad day I was in a accident and pulled over in the same day. here is what happend.Ok I was cruisn down the road in my Neon with 2 of my friends right...And some hot hot chicks in a jeepTracker pull along side us on the right hand side... And she smiles at me. does some wierd shoulder shake thing sticks her toungue out at me smiles again and accelrates away.
I'm like oh fun ! so I speed up and get right next to her jeep.
and she keeps messing with me and I was thinking to myself......(Damn she is so fi...........BAM!!!!!!!!! I ran right into the back of a musang that was stoped in the turning lane. Lucky I had slowd down cuss the light was yellow and it was a very small closion but it did make the 3 people in the mustang jolt foword a bit.
I completly lost intrest in the chicks When the ladie gets out with her hand on her neck.
I was like oh $%%^&!!!
everyone was looking too.
so I get out and look at the front of my car.....and at the back of her's. Not even a scratch ! my little license plate fram didn't even bend!
She looks and says. No damage Just be more carful driving.
I was like oh jeez ! I'm soo sorry
and we go are sepperate ways.
yay it's over. well about 2 hurs later I pull up to a light and some asian dude in a acura pulls up and revs his engine. I'm like whatever. so then he like sitting in place does a big ass burnout!
It's darkout side So I am turning and I do a little 4 second burnout and zip around the corner. Like ten seconds later I see flashing lights!
I pull over, And roll down my window
it's picth dark outside.
and this cop walks up with his sunglasses on!
he goes, OK, Turbo....................Drivers license and registraion.
lmao ! it was freaking hulirious how he called me turbo....I guess u would have to be there. But I explained to him I jsut got this car a week ago And i'm still learning how to drive a standerd. He let me go with a Have a good Night and Drive safley.
Now everyone I know calls me Turbo.
anyways I got off Pretty good in both situations but it still sux.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Heh, glad you're allright man!

Keep your head out of your pants, and on the road, lol! Trust me, girls don't find guys who like to rear-end things attractive...

Heh, 'Turbo' :L)

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2002 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
Heh, glad you're allright man!

Keep your head out of your pants...

Hand.....

------------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rebuilt 2.8, Zr-1 Cowl
Induction Hood, 1/4 Window scoops,
removed spoiler, awaiting blue paint...

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
mmmmmm, and wondering why the younger drivers here cant figure out why their rates are so high.

Ive driven since 60's averaging between 30,000 and 50,000 miles a year. Even been known to speed or race. Ive yet to have my first accident. Zip. None. I drive always like anyone near me is going to something totally stupid at any time.......works for me apparently. Only time my cars ever got damaged its in a parking lot and im not even in it.

Sorry you banged up your car though, fix it and drive a little more maturely now.

------------------

Toogy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToogySend a Private Message to ToogyDirect Link to This Post
What the hell is a Jeep Tracker? Which one was it? A Jeep Wrangler or a Chevy Tracker? I honestly hope you don't get these two confused!
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
if you had both looked underneight your plastic covered bumpers I think you will find some damage in the metal.

Very few cars can take a 5mph+ bumper hit without doing $500 in damage or more - you cant see it unless you look at the bumper from under the car.

You lucked out this time.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2002 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
had a friend who had just a slight fender bender in his Mercedes SL like mine. He thought it only broke out a headlite/parking lite and dented his bumper. He and the other guy just let each other go. His headlite was nearly $600.00. Gets worse. He noticed his car was starting to leak and use a lot of oil. Found out the engine mount had broken off and took out a piece of the engine block. Dealer wouldnt just replace the block without a rebuild. Remanufactured Mercedes engine-$7500.00 + installation. Ya, it was 'slightly' damaged.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock