Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  'Girls trying to get boys in trouble.' (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
'Girls trying to get boys in trouble.' by Patrick's Dad
Started on: 02-10-2002 12:39 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Fierowrecker on 02-14-2002 08:13 AM
Fierowrecker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2002 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
I'm not a vegetarian, though I could be if I wanted to, I rarely eat meat. as for my electricity, all my electricity is provided by a canadian nuclear plant... which is also where I work. they're not as bad as many environmentalists proclaim... at least the canadian ones.

if I had a choice of any source of meat, I would choose cloned meat... the science to grow complete organs and complete creatures, is not yet perfect.. but the technology to grow masses of a single type of cell, such as muscle tissue, does work...
mmm... meat cubes anyone?

but anyway, if I came across someone hunting that was not doing it for necessary food, or out of self defense, I WOULD treat it as murder, and I'm sorry if any of the hunters on here take offense to that.

Damn!
You're no fun!
Tried to bait ya, oh well!!!
Personally, I agree, if someone is killing for "FUN" they have a screw loose...
But there is a big difference between hunting and killing...
I hunt, for food, and to get out in the woods and refresh my spirit...
Needless to say, I rarely bring anything home, but I do hope to bring home some delisious food (Sometimes I do bring home vegitive material, like apples, mushrooms, and the like!)

Like I said originally though, when I and my friends do kill an animal, we feel sadness that life was taken to sustain our life, but I believe we have a healthier view on life because we do have a complete experience of having to kill, clean, process, and prepare a meal from animals we have harvested...

Same as my farming goes too, from animals raised and killed for food, it is what most people had to do if they wanted meat on the table...
Not the sanitary supermarket prepackaged slab of mystery meat you buy in the store, loaded with growth hormones, artificial coloring, and antibiotics...
No responsabillity in raising the animals...
No feeling of sadness that a life was lost so you could eat...

IP: Logged
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I could ever intentionly kill an animal, even if I was starving... certainly not for fun. I know people who kill as a sport, and take heads & pelts/hides as trophys..

but I do understand where you're coming from, and agree 100% about the store bought meat. The topic of processed & genetically modified foods could fill up another couple pages though, have to save that for another topic.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
Underage sex, its a big topic and i think that each case should be handled differently depending on the situation. Just my 0.02

Randy

------------------

17 year old with a rally car, full roll cage, skid plates, light bars, scs suspension, koni adjusters

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2002 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:
Underage sex, its a big topic and i think that each case should be handled differently depending on the situation. Just my 0.02

Randy

Many years ago they only handled it one way...
castration...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock