Winamp by LadyKissMySS
Started on: 02-06-2002 10:33 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: Kasdan on 02-10-2002 09:14 PM
LadyKissMySS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
I was just wonering how many people use winamp. I just downloaded some really kool skins for ours. And Roger if you are reading this, There are a ton of Britney ones in there for ya!!

------------------

Jodi's Fiero Project...soon to be 88Gt

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageClick Here to Email NealSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
im using winamp right now

the best mp3 player ive come across yet, well only the second real one ive used. sonique was the other and i must say its a POS.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiClick Here to Email LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
WinAmp rocks.."Most" people use it... But there are other "cool" mp3 players out there...

------------------

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
Another quick question: What skins do you have on your winamp?
Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiClick Here to Email LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Right now mine is the simple one it came with..I have to go digging around in my burned cd's for my folder that has like 300 skins Also need to find the Fiero skin I had.

------------------

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 275
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
For you Winamp people, if you haven't already, download the DSP/Effect called "Enhancer V0.17". It's a plug in for Winamp that really enhances the sound cleanly. It also works with and without the equalizer, no problem. You'll be real surprised at the difference and it's easy to use.

I tried other enhancers on the site, but found this one to be great for my use.

Anybody looking to upgrade speakers, check into Klipsch THX Promedia 4.1. They will blow you away, very highly rated!!! Price has gone from $250 to $300 in the last year and a half because of high demand. Just do a search on "Klipsch".

------------------

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 02-06-2002).]

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2002 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Click Here to Email Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
I got a fiero skin for winamp

------------------

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
I was wanting a fiero skin. thats what got me started. I couldn't find one though. I found a ton of other kool ones though.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageClick Here to Email NashcoSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Winamp rocks the house. By far the easiest and most widely used mp3 player out there. I like the ease of use the most, very very user friendly interface. It also has a metric ton of plugins available for it. I have been meaning to make my own skin for a while now, but I haven't ever been bored enough.

Bryce
88 GT

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
So tell me what skins you have on your winamp.....Right now i have Paul Walker on ours but Joe will probably change it when he gets home.

------------------

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiClick Here to Email LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Cal, Ive seen those Klipsch speakers, and ohhh mama. Me wants baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad....

------------------

PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
I got an Adidas one on mine.. I had this pretty cool plug-in, they had a girl that danced to the music it was cool!

Ahh yes now I remember WildTangent all of their plug-ins move along to the music.

Just thought I'd throw the mentions of plug-in's in this post

------------------
-KC

1988 Formula, 3.4 NOS
LoW Key's Red Bullet

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothClick Here to Email btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I like the Black Dawn skin the best. Very suttle and, well, black.
It's here.

[This message has been edited by btoth (edited 02-07-2002).]

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
What did I tell you? I told you Joe would change it when he got home! Now it is the purple and green Fox Racing one. Oh well, I love that one too.
FieroRacer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2002 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRacerClick Here to visit FieroRacer's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRacerSend a Private Message to FieroRacerDirect Link to This Post
I use winamp 3.0 Beta!!! Unfortunately for the Promedia 4.1's, they do pack alot of power. There's some quality problems though. Alot of hissing and cracking, as well as I had a midrange just up and die on me one day. I am looking at the Klipsch 5.1 though!!
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterClick Here to Email The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Mercury skin is AWESOME!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
Co-Founder Of ~ NEO Fiero Club (North East Ohio)
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRacer:
I use winamp 3.0 Beta!!! Unfortunately for the Promedia 4.1's, they do pack alot of power. There's some quality problems though. Alot of hissing and cracking, as well as I had a midrange just up and die on me one day. I am looking at the Klipsch 5.1 though!!

Ahh well since yours died I'd do the same thing, only thing different on the klipsch 5.1 will be that center speaker, nothin big, but I love those speakers

Altec has some nice ones now.. it seems to be altec/klipsch owning the pc market for affordable good speakers.

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
------------------

You need a new sig. Where's that Black car?! LOL!

------------------

Project MR1 / Let the modding begin!
triadtuning@hotmail.com * AIM ~ Michael Blue 72

Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~ Plato

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroClick Here to Email KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
We are in the process of making a new sig with the GT in it. We just started it last night. I will try to finish it this weekend.
FieroRacer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRacerClick Here to visit FieroRacer's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRacerSend a Private Message to FieroRacerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

Ahh well since yours died I'd do the same thing, only thing different on the klipsch 5.1 will be that center speaker, nothin big, but I love those speakers

Altec has some nice ones now.. it seems to be altec/klipsch owning the pc market for affordable good speakers.

And the woofers will be dual 8" instead of 6.5"

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2002 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpyClick Here to Email stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

I really like my Monsoon flat panel speakers. Very clear and realistic sound.

PFF
System Bot
Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
Where did you guys get the Fiero skins?

I only learned you could change them today, right now I have an old mustang, please help!

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageClick Here to Email LadyKissMySSSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
www.winamp.com thats where i get em from.
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2002 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothClick Here to Email btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I really enjoy my Boston Accoustic speakers. They're not too expensive, and they're small but put out a lot of sound. Of course, they're not surround sound speakers.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2002 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageClick Here to Email Cliff PennockSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I don't like WinAmp and am using Sonique instead. Sound quality is *much* better (without any plug-ins) and the skins and visual effects are absolutely amazing.
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2002 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanClick Here to Email KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
Ive got a pair of Altec Lansing satelites w/ a powered sub, and also a Kenwood Dolby 5.1 surround revievor, with a non powered dual voice coil sub hooked to the front channels, with 2 Infinity Refrence Bookshelfs hooked to the reat channels, with a Cerwin Vega center speaker, all hooked to my comp, it rocks!

------------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rebuilt 2.8, Zr-1 Cowl
Induction Hood, 1/4 Window scoops,
removed spoiler, awaiting blue paint...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay