things that bother us ?!?!? by Dumba$$
Started on: 02-05-2002 05:43 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Fierowrecker on 02-09-2002 02:01 PM
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
People who drive 10 mph under the speed limit and act like its "their world".

People who love to sue for bullshit reasons like "emotional damage" and expect millions of dollars.

Defense attourneys

The left

Forum members who's user name starts with an "r" and ends with a "b" and cannot spell nor make a complete logical sentence, yet constantly complains about EVERYTHING.

People who say how much they hate a certain kind of car, knowing damn well they dont, they just prob cant afford one.

People who complain about AOL...

People who gribe about smoking...makes me wanna smoke a cig and blow the smoke right in your face.

The media

rap/hip hop, whatever the f*ck you wanna call it. (how about garbage?)

People who say "seen" instead of "saw".

People who ***** about cops, but are the first ones calling one in a time of trouble.

Dial up modems

Lifetime television channel

MTV/BET, same thing

Seeing the hottest blonde girl stuck next to some nappy headed gang banger

Dan Rather

CNN

People who have wrecks on major roadways in rush hour traffic (just shoot 'em and put them out of their misery)

47 different threads about "aftermarket shift knobs" on the forum AT THE SAME TIME

The fact that my spacebar on my computer is screwed up and I have to beat the sh1t out of it to work...........

IP: Logged
Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by My7Fieros:

i feel that after you made this post you
let out a big seigh, and felt alot better

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
People that read your profile, look at your picture and then ask if that is your car or ask you what kind of car is is when it says FIERO!! F*c*i*g morons
Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2002 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
The big puddle of urine in front of the urinal in the mens room. My theory is that one guy starts the day off and for some reason can't aim and get it all in the pisser, so he drips a little. The next guy comes along and is like "Man, im not stepping in that" so he backs up a little and drips more on the ground. It keeps going until I come in and have to stand 5 feet away from the dang thing and calculate the right angle to aim it at so I can shoot and score so my shoes don't get sticky. That drives me nuts.

------------------
You gotta stand for Something or your gonna fall for everything.

[This message has been edited by Mattyman (edited 02-08-2002).]

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mattyman:
The big puddle of urine in front of the urinal in the mens room. My theory is that one guy starts the day off and for some reason can't aim and get it all in the pisser, so he drips a little. The next guy comes along and is like "Man, im not stepping in that" so he backs up a little and drips more on the ground. It keeps going until I come in and have to stand 5 feet away from the dang thing and calculate the right angle to aim it at so I can shoot and score so my shoes don't get sticky. That drives me nuts.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logicdragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LogicdragonSend a Private Message to LogicdragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mattyman:

LMAO!!! I think you hammered the nail on the head.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
A few years ago I read a short article about a urinal manufacturer that was putting the picture of a fly in a strategic location in the urinal.The idea was to get us to aim at it cut down side splashing.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Incessant talking

Islam

Anyone who identifies their occupation as "Rapper"

CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Katie Couric on C Span

People who drive for 20 minutes around a parking lot to get a closer spot, and save 2 minutes of walking

Lima beans

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LadyKissMySS:
Men that don't put the toilet seat down.

Dogs that eat cat litter.

Women that won't lift the lid...
Ya want your dog to die of thirst?

Oh ya, think of your dogs perspective...
crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside!

Next time you have a store clerk that can't speek english, start babling...
Make up your own language and see how pissed you can get them...
See if they will call the cops!!! And if the cops arive, just explain you are trying to buy some munchies, and the clerk is copping an attitude!!!

[This message has been edited by Fierowrecker (edited 02-09-2002).]

Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2002 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
Wrecker...thats just wrong man....pure wrong.

------------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rebuilt 2.8, Zr-1 Cowl
Induction Hood, 1/4 Window scoops,
removed spoiler, awaiting blue paint...

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2002 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kasdan:
Wrecker...thats just wrong man....pure wrong.

What??!!?? Leave the seat up or down??!!??

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock