Computer questions by jbigie
Started on: 02-04-2002 05:29 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Blacktree on 02-04-2002 02:12 PM
jbigie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jbigieSend a Private Message to jbigieDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a lot of computer questions on this forum, and just wanted to let everyone know about one of the greatest resources I use when I have computer trouble. There is a great show on Tech Tv calledThe Screen Savers. This is a show by, for, and about geeks and their toys. Tech Tv also has other shows about all aspects of technology. Definitely worth checking out.

------------------
"Wise man say, when in doubt, mumble."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
overlord

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordDirect Link to This Post
one of my all time favorite shows...when i was living with parents who had a dish that is.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Warning: shameless plug for another internet forum

I've found that one of the best sources for computer upgrade/repair info is another internet forum called Ars Technica. I've been a member of Ars Technica since 1999 and have learned most of what I know about computers from there. It's a wealth of information, and there's always someone that can answer whatever question you may have.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock