OZ on HBO by Slapnutz2000
Started on: 01-29-2002 03:29 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: annieL on 01-29-2002 06:50 PM
Slapnutz2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slapnutz2000Click Here to visit Slapnutz2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to Slapnutz2000Direct Link to This Post
Any thoughts on the show?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Yeah. I hate seeing all the male "private parts"... not a big fan of guys kissing each other either (not to mention the other crap they do).

But Six Feet Under and The Sopranos are my favorites (yeah, I watch OZ, but it seems to be getting worse and worse every year, don't ya think?

Slapnutz2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slapnutz2000Click Here to visit Slapnutz2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to Slapnutz2000Direct Link to This Post
Actually, I love OZ and I have every episode on tape. The Season 1 DVD is being released on March 19th.

Ryan O'Reily is my favorite character. He's Irish (like me) and he ALWAYS gets his way.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2002 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Never cared for it much myself. Never care to watch anything prison related for that matter.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
I'm a big OZ fan here. Can't wait until this Sunday night to find out what else happens.

Been a fan since it started. Guess many people who either are/were guards and/or past inmates to a jail have written letters to the producers saying how realistic they potray the prison system and its guests.

I just love the guy who tunneled out several times (Rebadow???).

You guys think OZ is bad? Try watching "Queer as Folk". BLECH!

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Im getting the idea you guys are going weird on me, and I havent even heard of the show
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
I love the show. I also like 6 Feet Under, the Sopranos, and Sex in the City.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock