Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Israel Getting Tired of Attacks (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Israel Getting Tired of Attacks by rogergarrison
Started on: 01-25-2002 03:56 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: Adrift on 01-31-2002 02:06 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Arrafatt keeps saying hes not responsible for his terrorist bombers, even though he was caught today smuggling over 50 tons of weapons into his country. Another one today blew himself up killing more Israelies. They immediatly sent F-16s and bombed the crap out of his operations headquarters. When are they gonna learn when they kill 10 they just come back and kill 20 of them. Dont sound like a good plan to me. Maybe we ought to go in and clean him out next......then Sadam. But then again, they seem to take care of their own business pretty well.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
If you can come up with a solution to that whole mess you will be famous

and they will change your name to "AntiChrist!"

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
I got one:

Ship all of the Israelis to the North West Territories, and the Palestinians to Newfoundland.

Then turn the entire depopulated region into a radioactive glass desert. Pile all your nuclear waste in a big pile of what used to be jerusalem.

Then let 'em fight over it

Problem solved, no casualties.

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't care less about idiots blowing themselves up over Israel and Palestine. Any innocent people who get hurt/killed, well they chose to live there. *hit happens when you live in a war zone.

What pisses me off is when the scum come over here and start attacking the United States. We should just blockade the *entire* Middle East like we did to Cuba. God forbid, if we ever get attacked like we did on Sept 11. I think a few nukes would solve the problem. It worked in world war two.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Withdrawn. I'm not adding any fuel to the fire.

Do it for Cliff!

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 01-25-2002).]

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Please, Let us NOT go here....

------------------
11-Sept-01, The day the world as we knew it ended.

sjp777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjp777Click Here to visit sjp777's HomePageSend a Private Message to sjp777Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master_Sushi:
I couldn't care less about idiots blowing themselves up over Israel and Palestine. Any innocent people who get hurt/killed, well they chose to live there. *hit happens when you live in a war zone.

What pisses me off is when the scum come over here and start attacking the United States. We should just blockade the *entire* Middle East like we did to Cuba. God forbid, if we ever get attacked like we did on Sept 11. I think a few nukes would solve the problem. It worked in world war two.

I don't know where to begin to comment on that, so I think I won't

------------------

88GT 5sp, in desperate need of an LT1
http://www.geocities.com/fiero88gt1/

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Master sushi: A few nukes would solve the problem eh? See, it did in world war 2, because 1, the war was OVER.. 2, no one else had nukes.
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Master sushi: A few nukes would solve the problem eh? See, it did in world war 2, because 1, the war was OVER.. 2, no one else had nukes.

Good answer!
Two groups are claiming ownership to the same land, should be decided in a court of law...
BTW, didn't the UN already do that???

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
You can not negotiate peace...especially with those who are hell-bent on your demise.
Peace only comes when one side is utterly defeated.
The only solution for Israel is the complete destruction of her enemies. Unfortunately, that is the entire middle-east.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
What court? A court is only as good as what both sides will recognize. And what set of laws? Again, what set of laws would both sides recognize?

My solution: airdrop in a big knife, a pair of gloves, and O.J.

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
The Zionests are not saints !!!!!
King david Hotel terror bombing killed many english people and was done by jewish leaders.
in all wars civilians die but in 1947 war many arabs women and children were murdered in small villages by jews for no good reason except hate
current jewish leader A Sharron allowed christian lebonise to slauder about a 1000 old people and women and kids in the camps.
his poor PR with arabs was a big part in start of current mess and he has done very very little for peace
My USA TAX go to pay for jews wars and bombs!
that are currently falling on arab police stations.
arabs are not saints but are not totally wrong both sides are!!!!!
UN is the only answer but jews block all attemps to bring in UN WHY????
WE need to stop all $$$$$$$ to both sides NOW

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Yep. What ray said. Both sides refuse outside intervention to stop the slaughter. Peace at ANY cost? Only as long as I don't have to live next to those heathen/infidel dogs!
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Fierowrecker: Good answer? Was that sarcastic.. I can't even tell..
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
By now most people consider me a sort of a war monger, but I have the HARDEST time understanding these types of wars. I have no problem whatsoever living in a predomintly Catholic area. If a person wants to walk outside & worship a mesquite tree, that's fine & dandy. I could live next door to RayB & not be bothered either, (& doubt it would bother him . Northern Ireland, Mid East, Africa. Seems every one of the factions are going against their own laws in pursuing these endeavors. Now if they are fighting just because they enjoy combat, that's ok
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Yep. It's actually quite sad. I live next door to a couple of ignorant jack-asses... I can't STAND to be near them. But do you see me driving panel vans loaded with explosives up their driveway?

Maybe there *IS* such thing as superior culture. We may be shallow, petty, greedy, ignorant, and rude... But at least we aren't slaughtering each other like spring lambs...

Or maybe the world is just one huge brain-F*#@ed place to be?

God, do people SUCK.

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Well i dont know but I do believe we are looking at the last days.

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Fierokid: Yup.. so did people 10 years ago, 50, 100, 100, etc, etc..
Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
I got one:

Ship all of the Israelis to the North West Territories, and the Palestinians to Newfoundland.

Problem solved, no casualties.

Eyyyeeah. But isn't that what started the problem in the First place? What hapens when the Aboriginals and the Newfies decide they don't want to share their territory, which has been arbitrarily taken away by a foreign authority, with the Jews and Palestininewfs?

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post

Tonker

612 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Mach10:

Maybe there *IS* such thing as superior culture. We may be shallow, petty, greedy, ignorant, and rude... But at least we aren't slaughtering each other like spring lambs...

Or maybe the world is just one huge brain-F*#@ed place to be?

We also don't have anyone occupying our lands, denying us the right of a homeland, attacking our most cherished religious sites an slaughtering our civillians. You're not exactly comparing apples to apples here.

We would be slaughtering each other (whoever the attackers were) like spring lambs if events like 9/11 happened on a regular basis, I bet. Even better, imagine what might happen (in an extreme case) in Canada if Quebec really did decide to separate. Imagine the ramifications to the Canadian (and North American) culure, economy, political system - the resentment on both sides. What if the Federal Government refused to allow it?

My vote therefore, is on your latter proposal.

[This message has been edited by Tonker (edited 01-27-2002).]

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
It was a rhetorical question

I firmly uphold the Brain-Fxxked theory!

I'd insert a Newfie-joke somewhere here, but I think I probably shouldn't

PFF
System Bot
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
OK, I obviously *issed off a few people with my earlier post. I'm sorry if this is the case. This is how I feel though.

I think the middle east problums should be kept out of the US at all costs.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Nothing wrong with that wording. None at all. I think the US should probably stay out of it, as well UNLESS they both want UN intervention, in which case I'm sure that the US/UN soldiers would clean up double-time.
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Well I for one am relieve to see

that apparently the AntiChrist is not a member of PFF

cause no one on here appears to have the answer to the problem.

Personally I find it intereseting that with all the wars and skirmishes and killing that happens all around the world, the city that everyone is keeping their eyes on is Jeruselum - the battle for that city has been simmering and stewing for 50 years now

and the only apparent solution would be if major superpowers, or the UN army, steps in and takes control of the situation by force

we can bomb the hell of of bagdag or kabul, and its no big deal to the rest of the world - we nuked two cities in Japan right off the face of the earth

but Jeruselum is a focal point that just wont go away, and it wont lie still.

Gerald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeraldSend a Private Message to GeraldDirect Link to This Post
If you put them all in Newfoundland they wouldnt last long. (screech is fun)
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
The Zionests are not saints !!!!!
King david Hotel terror bombing killed many english people and was done by jewish leaders.
in all wars civilians die but in 1947 war many arabs women and children were murdered in small villages by jews for no good reason except hate
current jewish leader A Sharron allowed christian lebonise to slauder about a 1000 old people and women and kids in the camps.
his poor PR with arabs was a big part in start of current mess and he has done very very little for peace
that are currently falling on arab police stations.
arabs are not saints but are not totally wrong both sides are!!!!!
UN is the only answer but jews block all attemps to bring in UN WHY????
WE need to stop all $$$$$$$ to both sides NOW

Amen, Ray. No, really, Amen. I do agree - good points.

Has anyone here been following the number of people killed in this conflict? I can look up the exact numbers (have 'em at home in a local magazine) but they go something like this:

These are the numbers of people that have been killed since the conflict escalated about 2 years ago:
1. Palestinians: approximately 1,600
2. Isralis: approximately 400

Draw your own conclusions about the conflict and about the media reporting.

------------------

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
thats what I said...paybacks a b**ch. The Palistinians alway are on the loosing end and Israel is always attacking back in retaliation. Im not pro Israel but it always seems to me anyway, that the Palistinians instigate it everytime. The Isralies now go back after them in a matter of hours. I wonder which one has the most people
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Screw the Palestinians. Any group that dances in joy at the WTC attacks, bombs teen dance clubs, or machine guns weddings deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. The Israelis may not be perfect, but by a huge margin they are our best friends in the region.

I don't believe the Plastenians really want a lasting peace. They want the Israelis out of there, period. Which isn't going to happen. I'll be convinced that the Palestinians want peace when they start acting like it. The Israelis don't start these incidents, they are always provoked and attacked into them.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
By Robert Fisk in Beirut
25 January 2002

"Who on earth would want to murder the key witness for the prosecution in a war crimes indictment against the Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon?

Why would anyone want to car-bomb the former Lebanese Phalangist militia leader and government minister Elie Hobeika in Beirut – less than two days after he agreed to give evidence against Mr Sharon in a Belgian court, which may try the Israeli leader for the murder of up to 1,700 Palestinian civilians in the Sabra and Chatila refugee camps in September, 1982?

Elie Hobeika, of course, will not be giving evidence against Mr Sharon. His body – in bits, some bones blackened by fire – were all that remained of Lebanon's most hated man yesterday, scattered 50 metres from his burning Range Rover.

Call it a "targeted killing"; which, by chance, is how the Israelis describe their death squad execution of Palestinian militants in the West Bank and Gaza. The man who led his murderers into the Palestinian camps on Israel's orders 19 years ago was dead – to the jubilation of millions of Palestinians. "Our blood was not in vain," they screamed yesterday in the refugee camp of Bourj el-Barajneh.

When I reached the cramped Beirut Christian suburb of Hazmiyeh a few minutes later, all that was left was Hobeika's smouldering, shattered Range Rover, a fiercely burning Mercedes – in which the bomb had been placed – and carbonised skeletons.

It needed at least four men to assassinate Hobeika – one outside his home 100 metres away to alert the bombers, another to have guarded the car bomb, two more to have "line of sight" and press the detonation switch.

Within hours, Belgian lawyers seeking to indict Mr Sharon – the Israeli defence had only finished giving its reasons for opposing a trial on Wednesday – expressed their "profound shock" at Hobeika's murder.

"Mr Hobeika had several times expressed his wish to assist the Belgian inquiry on the massacres at Sabra and Chatila," a statement from the lawyers said. "His determination to do so was reported widely on the eve of his assassination. The elimination of the key protagonist who offered to assist with the inquiry is an obvious attempt to undermine our case."

In this area of Christian east Beirut, Hizbollah militia men or Syrian agents would have a hard task to set up such a murderous ambush. Which was why I couldn't find a single Lebanese who didn't believe Israel was behind the killing. "Just watch who gets murdered next," a policeman muttered. "Relatives will want revenge – and we'll be able to find out who the murderers were."

Less than two days before the killing, at 5pm on Tuesday, to be exact, Hobeika had met two Belgian senators, Josy Dubie and Vincent van Quickenborne, in east Beirut, agreeing to be a witness at any trial for the Sabra and Chatila massacre. The meeting was supposed to be secret: Hobeika reportedly told the Belgians he had been threatened with death, but it was leaked to the Lebanese press. This may have been Hobeika's death certificate.

Just before 10am yesterday, he was driving his blue Range Rover from his home on Marroukoz Street with his three bodyguards, Dmitri Ajram, Walid Zein and Faris Suedan, when a white Mercedes 280 – parked in a basement garage level with the road – blew up. An estimated 100 kilos of explosives blasted Hobeika's vehicle across the narrow highway, killing all four men instantly.

Arshalouis Katchadourian, an Armenian woman living across the road, ran to her window to see if her grandmother Verikine had survived in her apartment above the car bomb. "First I heard the explosion," she said. "Then I saw a fireball and so much smoke. But there was a man with a Kalashnikov firing lots of bullets. I thought 'someone is going to kill him'. But who was he?" Nobody knows.

Charbel Moussalem, whose sister was wounded on his apartment balcony, says he saw only smoke and fire enveloping the building above the car bomb. "Elie Hobeika often drove down this road to his office," he said. "Not every day. But we knew him." So did the murderers."

These are very serious accusations. I am surprised that the mass media has not reported this story more extensively.

BTW: I can't ****ing believe that US are beginning to give in to Sharons policy of classifying Arafat as a terrorist and completely isolating him politically. I can only hope that they come to their senses and realise that such actions lead nowhere.

NEWS ITEM from a post at atlas F-1 board

I wonder who did that but guess we will never know FOR SURE!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 01-29-2002).]

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Ummmmm... Arafat IS a terrorist! Duh!
PFF
System Bot
Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
[Warning - rather long EDS-like rant. Read at your own discretion. ]

Yes, Arafat is a terrorist - he has engaged in terrorist activities in the past. I'm not sure if he still supports it or not, but he doesn't appear to be actively trying to counter it until Israel retaliates against the Palestinians oe until the West criticises the Palestitian Authority.

What I don't get is why everyone seems so shocked that these people resport to terrorism. I personally don't agree with it, but realistically what would you have the Palestinians do?

Violence, war if you will, is the ultimate extension of politics. It's generally agreed that in war between nations, that civillians are non-combattants. Terrorism makes no such distinction. In fact it specifically targets the civilian population because that is where the most leverage is gained against the opposing government.

Palestinians are currently being denied their own homeland. They have been forced to accept a Jewish state occupying some of their traditional territory with no input on their part. This state is actively involved in enlargement, sending settlers into disputed territory. Tell me what nation would not defend its interests in this case. Whether you like to admit it or not, the Palestinians are a nation. They are a stateless nation - stateless because the Israelis refuse to allow a Palestinian state to be created on their borders based on their security concerns. What you have here, is a very heated, emotional political environment. The Palestinians resort to violence in the same manner as any other nation-state would resort to violence to protect their interests.

Let's examine the nature of the opposing forces in this conflict. The Israelis are a full-fledged nation-state with a considerable military and government infrastructure. They receive weapons and economic support from around the world including considerable backing by the United States. The Palestinians have no state of their own, no real military and some limited support from their Arab neighbours. To think that conventional war is a possibility for them is ludicrous. There is absloutely no way that the Palestinians can enforce their will with the application of conventional force. They are forced to leverage their own limited capabilities.

I'm not trying to support terrorism here, but I would like to suggest that condemning the Palestinians for engaging in terrorism without asking why they do it is rather close-minded. I don't think either side is right in this conflict. I don't think we in the West are right in the way we handle this conflict.

Realistically we are no better than the Palestinians in war. Any application of violence to resolve a conflict should be reprehensible to us. We like to think that it is civilised of us to target only combattants, yet more often that not when we are engaged in a war these rules fall by the wayside anyways. Europeans' treatment of aboriginals in North America (Biological warfare through blankets infected by small-pox), the 'retaliatory' bombings of German cities during WW2, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki are all examples where "civilised" combattants attacked civilian targets. Still as long as there is political conflict we can expect violence and I suppose you could argue that anything we do to try to limit non-combattant casualties is what sets us apart from the terrorists.

Okay, I'm really tired and this seems to be turning into some bleeding heart tirade, so I'll just post it get some sleep and try to find a fire extinguisher by tomorrow.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
the difference I see is that they sneak in, do their thing in places that have no strategic value. we bombed out the ability of them to produce any weapons and of course it was 'A DECLARED WAR' that we didnt start in either case. Let them actually declare war on each other and go for it, then the issue would be resolved.
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2002 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tonker:
[Warning - rather long EDS-like rant. Read at your own discretion. ]

Very true...

Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2002 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post

King david Hotel terror bombing killed many english people and was done by jewish leaders...
in all wars civilians die but in 1947 war many arabs women and children were murdered in small villages by jews...
current jewish leader A Sharron...
... UN is the only answer but jews block all attemps to bring in UN WHY????

Hate to say this Ray, but your sounding a lot like a Nazi. There is a difference between a JEW and a Israeli. "A. Sharron" is NOT a Jewish leader, he's an elected offical of a government.

The king david hotel bombing was NOT done by Jewish leaders, it was done by a Jewish terrorist organization. Much like the WTC bombing was done by a muslim terrorist organization, and IRA bombings by, yes you guessed it, a christian-affiliated terrorist organization.

Many arabs are murdered in small villages by jews, and even more are murdered in big cities by christians, and hindus, and other muslims... Just look at Afghanistan.

Your "USA TAX go to pay for "... yes you guessed it.. "American wars and bombs!". There is no such thing as "Jew wars and bombs". This is not a JEWISH WAR. This is a war against Israel, mainly because Israel is a Jewish country. It isn't THE JEWS who are fighting with the Palestiens, it is THE ISRAELIS. It ISN'T THE ARABS who are attacking the Israelies, its THE PALESTIENS. And its not THE CHRISTIANS that attacked Afgananstan, its THE AMERICANS.

Like I said before, if you are considering this a Jewish war, you might as well start raising that swastika outside your window right now.

Sorry for the flaming.

One last thing:
For anyone interested in a cool read (If anyone reads books anymore ), check out this book. Its a written by a Ex (non jewish) CIA/FBI (Can't remember which one) agent who literally "Bumped into" a whack of confidential documents from the last 80 or so odd years pertaining to Israel. Much like how this article exposes the corruptnes of the current U.S. President, this book helps to reveal to the average naive person the difference between Public Relations and reality.

[This message has been edited by Adrift (edited 01-30-2002).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2002 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
Israel is a jewist state formed by jews for jews ONLY that is a very nazi idea!!!!!
I do not dislike JEWS or wish them any harm!!
BUT do argue with jewish freinds about this
I donot like ZIONISTS and donot see a big diference in ZIONISUM AND NAZIs
BUT my main bwitch is MY TAXES paying for ZIONIST WARS agains the people who live in the so called holyland.
IF the Israeli goverment treated all people fairly killing would stop BUT as it is NOW Israeli arabs are treated about the same as blacks were in USA before 60's civil rights laws or as jews were treated in NAZI germany pre crystal nite.
A Sharron is a WAR MONGER who started the current mess by his actions and statements
at the temple mount HE doesnot want peace.
HOW MANY HOMES have Israel built for arabs??
and how many have the army bulldozed???? bet they knocked down more than they built under Sharron!!!!!!
ONLY when Israel becomes a just state to all who live there will there be PEACE.

------------------

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2002 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adrift:
Hate to say this Ray, but your sounding a lot like a Nazi. There is a difference between a JEW and a Israeli. "A. Sharron" is NOT a Jewish leader, he's an elected offical of a government.

The king david hotel bombing was NOT done by Jewish leaders, it was done by a Jewish terrorist organization. Much like the WTC bombing was done by a muslim terrorist organization, and IRA bombings by, yes you guessed it, a christian-affiliated terrorist organization.

Many arabs are murdered in small villages by jews, and even more are murdered in big cities by christians, and hindus, and other muslims... Just look at Afghanistan.

Your "USA TAX go to pay for "... yes you guessed it.. "American wars and bombs!". There is no such thing as "Jew wars and bombs". This is not a JEWISH WAR. This is a war against Israel, mainly because Israel is a Jewish country. It isn't THE JEWS who are fighting with the Palestiens, it is THE ISRAELIS. It ISN'T THE ARABS who are attacking the Israelies, its THE PALESTIENS. And its not THE CHRISTIANS that attacked Afgananstan, its THE AMERICANS.

Like I said before, if you are considering this a Jewish war, you might as well start raising that swastika outside your window right now.

Sorry for the flaming.

One last thing:
For anyone interested in a cool read (If anyone reads books anymore ), check out this book. Its a written by a Ex (non jewish) CIA/FBI (Can't remember which one) agent who literally "Bumped into" a whack of confidential documents from the last 80 or so odd years pertaining to Israel. Much like how this article exposes the corruptnes of the current U.S. President, this book helps to reveal to the average naive person the difference between Public Relations and reality.

[This message has been edited by Adrift (edited 01-30-2002).]

Hate to say it, Adrift but Ray is right. Jewish or Israeli - it's a matter of semantics. Even if you disagree, implying that ANYONE may be a nazi is a VERY serious accusation. We have all called each other names before but you're going WAAAAY too far! Please re-think and edit.

Tonker - some excellent points. You see, Mandela was a terrorist once too. He has achieved his current position in part due to his past actions and the backing he received from the rest of the world. Yet we embrace Mandela and admire his courage. So how come we don't admire Arafat's courage? Sure he's a terrorist if you want the true meaning of the word. You see, it all depends on the media angle.

Adrift - you have been swayed by the local media. I in no way support terrorism but I also do not support one country occupying another. I posted some numbers on how many have been killed on both sides. Please read again. I can get exact numbers and source if you like. You see, there is a fine line between Terrorism and so-called retaliation.

Ray has some excellent information - looks like different sources than CNN.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I certainly don't admire that murdering thug Mandela or his wife. I certainly admire his courage to attack innocent civilians for the heinous act of them having "white" skin. Yea, courage. And please, before someone posts it in response, don't lecture me about the injustices of apartheid, etc., etc., etc. While true, why are you trying to connect that to his actions as if that is somehow justification?

Those that admire him are symptomatic of a far-reaching problem: short memories and attention spans.

dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2002 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Have we forgot that our superior culture has had a "civil" war and killed many innocent native Americans? How about slavery? No it just wasn't in the south so don't go that route. We are no better. We are just not threatened.
Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2002 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post

Israel is a jewist state formed by jews for jews ONLY that is a very nazi idea!!!!!

Israel was not formed for Jews only. It was formed to give Jews a homeland, a place free of prosecution. Have you ever been to Israel by any chance? Because you know 40% of the country isn't Jewish.

I do not dislike JEWS or wish them any harm!!
BUT do argue with jewish freinds about this
I donot like ZIONISTS and donot see a big diference in ZIONISUM AND NAZIs

I didn't see a distinction between Jews and Zionists in your last post. I am sorry I assumed you thought of them as the same, it was my mistake.

IF the Israeli goverment treated all people fairly killing would stop BUT as it is NOW Israeli arabs are treated about the same as blacks were in USA before 60's civil rights laws or as jews were treated in NAZI germany pre crystal nite

I hate to say this but the above statement shows your misunderstanding of the situation, as over 90% of the world misunderstands it. There is a BIG difference between Israeli Arabs and Palestiens. I have met many different who are Israeli Arabs, and hate the Palestienans and what they stand for.

HOW MANY HOMES have Israel built for arabs??
[QUOTE]
A few thousand if I remember correctly... I was at one of the developments about 15 months ago.

[QUOTE]and how many have the army bulldozed????

THe army bulldozes the homes of Terrorists where they manufacture bombs, much like the US bulldozes cities which harbour terrorists.
They also bulldoze illegal homes, which the U.S. and Candadian governments do as well. There are zoneing laws for a reason you know.

ONLY when Israel becomes a just state to all who live there will there be PEACE.

(Voytek)Adrift - you have been swayed by the local media. I in no way support terrorism but I also do not support one country occupying another. I posted some numbers on how many have been killed on both sides. Please read again. I can get exact numbers and source if you like. You see, there is a fine line between Terrorism and so-called retaliation.

Voytek, and anyone else whos reading this: I've spent about a total of four months in Israel over the last four years. I don't see myself as incredibly well educated on the topic, but can confidently say that I have had more real world exposure to the situation the most people who comment on it. I've spent this time all over the country, in "Arab cities"(My favorite being Tira by the way, they have awesome markets), In "Jewish Cities", and in, well, regular cities. I never went into a Palestian city because they were too unsafe for non-Palestians. Don't even BEGIN to tell me I've been swayed by any media, for I can guarntee you that it is you all that has been swayed. You post of number of Palestians that have been killed, but you do not post how many of them worked in bomb manufacturing plants, or spent their days shooting at the Israeli army. Voytek, do a little of your own research, starting about 16 months ago, read through the articles and see the circumstances behind the palestien deaths and the Israeli deaths. 14 israels killed at wedding. 4 recognized Palestiens Terrorist Militant leaders assistaned. 5 Jewish teenagers blown up at bus stop. 5 Palesitens killed in clash with Israeli Army.

Israelis are very good at many things, but they suck at one very important one. Public relations.

Did you know that there are more then four seperate terrorist organizations (The united states recognizes them as terrorist orgainzations, as they did the PLO in the 80's) in Israel, all of which now are currently being targeted(The most prominent one is Hamas)? And did you know the media has a knack for just lumping all these terrorist groups together to a word they call "Palestian", even though many of the people murdered weren't even born in Palestine, were trained in Afghanastan, and targeted Palestinian Police officals as possible targets?

Do any of you have ANY IDEA at the lengths the Israeli government goes to try and protect the lives of Arabs? When they bomb Palestien buildings, THE ISRAELI ARMY attempts to evacuate the building of all people by notifing arafat of their targets. They also attack buildings at times when they should be empty, I.e. early in the morning. Does the media report this? Hell no. But they do report that the Israelis bombed another building, and two people were killed by... you guessed it, flying debres!
Now Ray let me ask you this, if I were a country who is trying to eliminate my enemy, why would I NOT and try to kill them? Why warn them? Why do it when the building is deserted? For public relation reasons? Well we no that's not true, because no body seems to recognize the fact. Is it an attack plan, are the Israel's afraid of attacking during the day? Well, we know thats not true too! Why don't they just take the american approach, and bomb the living hell out of a huge square mile area to try and get the guy they want? Why do they spend millions of dollars to infiltrate the terrorist organizations, so that they can only assisinate the leader instead of just killing everyone at once? We know the Israelis have the power.

I can tell you why. Because the Israel's treat their enemys as human beings. And I can say in confidence from what I have witnessed first hand that they can set an example for the reset of the world, especially the united states and canada.

Disgaree with me? Think this is all B.S.? Want to quote your Time magazine article?
Let me remind you of this:
How can anybody here, who lives in North America, many thousands of Kilometres away, believe that they truly know whats going on over there? Do you really think that there is any truth to the media? Why are you so willing to take the opinion of one person you never met as your own? If you want to see the situation, god damt go see it yourself, and then talk about it, rather then just spouting out useless figures you read in the times article last night.

I encourage all of you to go to Israel and view the situation for yourself. If you actually read between the lines, and see whats truly going on, you'll be amazed at the lengths the Israeli go to save a Human life. Its by far the most amazing country I've ever traveled to (NOT do to any religous reasons, rather the historical significance of the land).

Please excuse the spelling and sentance structure in this message, its 1:54 am and I'm damn tired.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock