Started on: 01-18-2002 06:02 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Mach10 on 01-19-2002 12:26 PM
DR650SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2002 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageClick Here to Email DR650SESend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Last night in Amarillo my parents stopped at IHOP for dinner. They were in ther about an hour and came back to the truck with the doors open. The f*ckin bastards made off with both my parents laptops, (They were sweet kick ass ones too) Palm Pilots, Pistol, Box of thier jewerly, They box dah my dads class ring in it.(they were going to store a bunch of stuff at our farm in New Mexico) They also got thier brief cases with Credit cards and ID's in it. They made off with about $10K worth of stuff. The computers hadn't been backed up since christmas and had thier work on them. GOD DAMIT! Too bad my dad didn't get out in time to shoot them. AARRGGHHH! Thanks had to vent. Off to scan my moms passport so she can fly back monday (she has no ID) Again Thanks

Edit: The doors were locked and the windows busted out. My dad normally parks where he can see the vehicle but couldn't this time since he was towing another car.

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
2 Black 86 SE's V-6 4-SPD

[This message has been edited by DR650SE (edited 01-18-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2002 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterClick Here to Email The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Dan where they at?? Were is IHOP? Maybe i can find out the low down... I have freinds in low places, who have freinds in low places, who have freinds in even LOWER places... That might be able to find somthing out!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
Co-Founder Of ~ NEO Fiero Club (North East Ohio)
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 572
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2002 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Click Here to Email avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You might want to read my post about identity theft, it has some good tips about what to do if your credit cards are stolen.

------------------

DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2002 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageClick Here to Email DR650SESend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Dan where they at?? Were is IHOP? Maybe i can find out the low down... I have freinds in low places, who have freinds in low places, who have freinds in even LOWER places... That might be able to find somthing out!

Braig, It was an IHOP in texas. avengador1 Thank for the info. I'll forward it to my parents. Hey Craig, I'll try to catch yu tommorrow. Mayb Kenny needs a hand.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2002 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Dan, Amarillo is about 200+ miles north of where I live, not really a big city, but it is on the interstate that runs east/west. One of my friends here owns 2 pawn shops and another in Oddessa, which is 100 miles northwest. If you can give me an idea what to look for, I'll pass the word on to him.
I know him to be honest, so he would do the right thing if any stolen stuff showed up at his shops. + my cousin is assit cheif of police here, & heads up the West Texas Drug Task Force. I'll talk to him also. It's only a short drive on the interstate east to Elk City Okla (oilfield town) from Amarillo tho.
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2002 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Click Here to Email Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
I don't want to sound like a Dick, but WHY was there 10k of loose stuff unattended in a car? It's nice to have faith in humanity and all that , but man....

That sucks man. Hard. Hope you catch the gritty-ass-mo-fo's and make 'em bend over and take it dry.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock