Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone Else excited for Jan 18? (First round of the WRC)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anyone Else excited for Jan 18? (First round of the WRC) by Jaei Sun
Started on: 01-15-2002 02:16 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Uaana on 01-15-2002 03:31 PM
Jaei Sun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
2002 Rally Season kicks off offically on the 17th in Monaco. I wonder how Tommi Makinen will do behind the wheel of the STi rather than the EVO.

I just got into WRC about 2 months ago... so I'm still learnin about it.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I am just waiting for the IRL to start up again. I followed it almost compulsively last season. Though I have very mixed feelings about Penske throwing his hat in the ring and GM choosing Chevrolet to replace Oldsmobile. (What about the "excitement" brand?)

------------------
- Flamberge

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I just started getting into WRC... Im gonna start watching it as soon as it begins.... Then ill learn all the drivers and so on.

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I don't have cable... and that sucks! I've watched the WRC montage video you (JaeiSun) posted almost daily since I downloaded it! Hopefully I'll be getting cable or satellite really soon (as soon as my home theater/basement is finished).

------------------

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait for the WRC season to start! I was in heaven new years day, all speedvision showed all day was last years WRC races.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
Well for those who missed or didn't see the 2001 season races new years day...(cept for standard) Here's the SpeedVision Wrap up.

5 videos ~30 MB in size each. (they're quicktime format-- ugh the worst format of all IMHO, but decent quality)

It will catch ya up on what happened in 2001
http://www.randyzimmer.com/video/wrc/

(side note: alot of the footage that was in the Linkin Park music video are in these and they explain what happened)

------------------

OcalaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OcalaFieroSend a Private Message to OcalaFieroDirect Link to This Post
A little over 2 weeks from now I'll be working the Rolex 24 at Daytona, then in March....SEBRING!!!! Living in Florida does have it's advantages.

Mike
Ocala, Florida

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Thank the frikkin' lord for Speedvision at the station. I can watch it while I'm on the air!

------------------
3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all options...that's all hehe.

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Ya I'm excited. But still have mixed feelings about Burns going to Pukego.
And with Renault coming out to run a full season might be fun to watch seeing as they only ran on asphalt courses last year like to see how they do when the road gets rough.
But since we all drive underdog type cars I say we all rally round team Skoda.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock